Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Strong as it ever was.

Naboo
Early Morning

The Jedi was able to acquire a place on the Lake for a week or two, the whole time didn't have to be used. He wasn't sure how long they were planning on staying but it was going to do them some good to get away and just be themselves and be with each other apart from the duties of being Jedi and parents as well. He and Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte hadn't spent that much time together in the last few months, and given the circumstances of how things were going to be proceeding in the next few months. They would need to take this time to be together and soak it in as much as they could. Kahne had a strong feeling they wouldn't be able to have time to do something like this for a very long time. Given the way things were proceeding with the Alliance and the constant threat of the Empire, Byrn and the Maw.

Time was indeed against them.

The sun wasn't completely out yet, as there was smallest cast of light in the air given the scenery a nice blue look about it. A nice cool breeze followed this early morning as they were right on the lake. They had arrived just yesterday evening, and were able to unpack, settle in for the night. Kahne leaned over the bed and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek. The Jedi stepped out onto the balcony as he rested his arms along the concrete railing and just stared out across the lake. The cool breeze feeling amazing against his skin as he was donned in just shorts for sleep.

Perhaps, one day, this could be everlasting.

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
O1n6TwA.jpg
Lake Country, Naboo
Early Morning

Alexandra stirred from her contented slumber as a pair of warm lips pressed a sweet kiss to her cheek. The Taanabian knew exactly who they belonged to as she had enjoyed them the majority of the night, and planned to do so the entirety of their second honeymoon celebrating ten years of marriage. Well, to be factual, the Porte's had never actually taken a first, but it was the thought that counted. It would just make this one that much more special.

Long lashed, brandy-brown eyes slowly fluttered open to see the trailing visage of her husband walking out onto the rented villa's bedroom balcony. A happy sigh was released as Alexandra ogled the dark-haired Jedi Master as he stood at the balcony's railing in his sleep shorts. She mentally thanked the Force who had seemingly brought Kahne Porte Kahne Porte and her together all those years ago on Sullust as she flew with the Galactic Alliance's Rogue Squadron and he served the New Jedi Order.

Throwing the covers back, the brunette swung her long legs out of bed and reached for a dark blue-colored satin bathrobe that had been lazily tossed onto a nearby chair during deliberations the night before. Pulling it about her fit and shapely body, the sash was tied, then her fingers ran through the sleep-matted chestnut tresses that hung down past the Jedi Knight's shoulders.

With bare feet, Alexandra padded outside and joined the Naboo-born, sliding her hands around Kahne's trim waist from behind and dropping a similar kiss onto the breeze-cooled flesh of his neck.

"Mhm... Good morning," Alex offered lovingly, then pillowed her head sideways against the Master Jedi's back as her body pressed against his in an embrace. "Gods it's so beautiful here, Kahne. I'm glad we finally decided to come."

Last edited:
The Jedi was smiling before she even reached him and wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed into him. Kahne closed his eyes for a few moments enjoying the moments like these. The Jedi thought back to their union on Tanaab, it was such a marvelous setting. Everything was perfect, she was perfect on that day, and truth was she was perfect in every way. Although they both had their faults, it was something of perfection in their faults. They balance each other out, something that was the greatest thing in the universe. The Jedi chuckled lightly as his hands moved over her arms and gently ran along them.

"Good morning my love." Kahne said with a smile. "I trust you slept well." Kahne chuckled lightly at her last few words. "I know what you mean. After ten years of being stuck with me, I'm surprised you haven't left yet." The Jedi said in jest as he turned around in her arms and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before his hand moved up to caress the side of her cheek. Kahne looked into her eyes deeply before kissing her lips.

"Happy belated anniversary, Alexandra Porte." The Jedi said with a small chuckle. "How would you like to spend today?"

Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte

As the Jedi Master turned around in the embrace to face her, Alexandra flashed a lopsided grin. Gods how she loved the man. There was no one else she wanted to be with. When Alexandra had taken her vows, she took them to heart... Until death does them part.

"Well, I did think about it a time or two... but in the end, I decided I like warming my feet on your back too much to leave you," the Taanabian smirked softly, "Plus, your massages are to die for... You have great hands," she added with a knowing wink before his lips captured hers.

"Mmm.... Happy belated anniversary to you too, Kahne Porte Kahne Porte ," Alex replied, then the brunette looked thoughtful for a moment just enjoying being in the loving arms of her husband without distractions of children or comlinks.

"On the hovertrain ride up from Theed while you napped and snored I might add... I mean the other riders thought the train was being attacked by alien creatures," she chuckled at that memory, embellished of course. Kahne only lightly snorted a couple of times.

"Well anyway, I did some research on touristy things to do and see while in Lake Country. I'm thinking we should start out by taking a walking tour of the town village. There are several outdoor cafés that we could have a nice breakfast at... I'm starving by the way from you keeping me up all night." A playful poke to the tall, dark, and handsome's chest accompanied that remark.

"Then, we perhaps could rent one of those paddle boats and go over to the Island of Varykino as parts of the historic villa are open to the public. There's also the falls that we could take a picnic lunch to. The meadows are beautiful with wild flowers galore. We could also go on a wine tour or just relax on the beach... I'm okay with doing nothing or everything as long as we are together enjoying our time with each other."

Last edited:
"Oh come on." The Jedi said with a small chuckle and even rolled his eyes. "I'm not that bad. When you were pregnant with the twins there was times that your snoring slightly alarmed me." Kahne spoke in jest as he winked at her.

Naboo was rich in all things, part of him had always considered asking Alexandra to moved her and the children here. However h efelt she never would, and of course he respected her reasons.

"We can go walk the town, get some breakfast?" The Jedi smiled at the though of the waterfalls. "Perhaps a picnic and take a small swim?" It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day.

"What do you think?"

"It should have... You knocked me up with a double whammy, mister. Try having two little ninjas doing flip flops and kicks inside of your belly for nine months," Alex scoffed playfully, then added with a genuine smile that lit up her whole face. "But I wouldn't change a thing... Best ten plus years and nine months of my life with you and the kids."

A finger ran down from Kahne's bare shoulder over his chest that had just a smidge of hair dusting the firm pectoral muscles.

"Sounds like an awesome plan for the day," the brunette nodded, then a wicked grin grew as her finger lazily yet purposefully continued down towards the waistband of her husband's sleep shorts though stopped just short of touching the fabric.

"I guess we better get a move on then, hmm? The last one in the shower has to scrub the other's back," she said with a glint in her brandy brown eyes just before turning on her heel and walking back through the doorway into their hotel room; allowing the satin robe to slip rather sensually off her shapely body and perhaps giving the Jedi Master incentive to follow his wife to the fresher sooner than later... After all, it's not good to keep a starving Taanabian waiting...
g9g41dd.jpg

The Porte's strolled hand-in-hand at a rather leisurely pace along a cobbled pathway that wound itself around the shoreline of Varykino Lake. Alexandra chose a casual white outfit and her aviator shades to wear as it was turning out to be a gorgeous sunny day in the mid-seventies with a slight breeze coming across the crystal blue water. Perfect weather, perfect scenery. perfect company, perfect second honeymoon!

There were various small shops and eateries along the way. The buildings were in style with the architecture seen in Theed though of course on a much smaller scale. She could see why Kahne was eager to live on Naboo. It definitely had a serene sense about it. And beautiful to boot. There were moments when Alexandra thought perhaps she could let her bygones be bygones and say yes to making their permanent residence on the Jedi Master's homeworld, but... not as long as a known Sith Lord ruled over the Southern Territories of the Confederacy where Naboo was located within the Mid Rim. Things change, times change... Perhaps in the future, it would be a possibility, but for now, the wonders of Naboo were a vacation spot for them.

The Taanabian slowed, then stopped in front of a quaint café that had some tables outside. Her eyes gazed at the posted menu hanging up in the window to the side of the door, then those brandy-brown orbs flicked to her husband's blue with a smile gracing her lightly glossed-over lips.

"How about breakfast here, hmm?" the long-legged brunette asked, giving her husband's hand a loving squeeze. "Would you prefer to eat inside or out?"

Kahne Porte Kahne Porte

Last edited:
It truly was the best time of his life. Listen to her scold and that expression change to a smile. The Jedi met her smile with one of his own. Kahne chuckled and shook his head in a playful manner as she ran her finger down his chest. The man watched as she left him allowing the gown to fall from her. "Looks like I'm last." Kahne muttered under his breath with a smile as he followed his wife to the shower.

The Jedi did not want to waste the day, especially not here on Naboo. This place was always a first home for him. He had yet failed to tell his wife that he had the intention to make plans for the future at the least for him to have a place here. Something of his own to call home and a place to go especially if he started to visit more often. It would be better than finding a place to stay and reserve while he was here. He hadn't touched on the subject with Alexandra simply because the of her feelings towards the Confederacy. While her feelings were not the same as his. she understood her reasons. He just wished she would get a more open mind towards them. In truth, she would have to speak to them to fully understand as he did. He didn't speak with them, but he were there, Lothal and the events that transpired after.

The weather was perfect today. Kahne dressed rather comfortably minus the black jacket that he opted to leave behind. Kahne glanced over at Alexandra who looked stunning as usual. He gave her hand a small squeeze as he raised it up so he could kiss her hand.

The man followed his wife's speed as she slowed down and the listing of of a menu was seen by them.

"This is perfect, lets eat outside. Enjoy this amazing weather."

A few days later...

KiPrCa.gif

"Kahne... I've been thinking a lot about you and our future together, which I do hold dear to me," Alex smiled warmly at her beloved husband as the two Jedi sat on a picnic blanket spread out in the middle of a lush meadow flanked by a series of crystal blue waterfalls and some passive beasts feeding quietly on the green grass behind them.

"I know how your homeworld calls to you just as mine has in the past. You were so gracious in the early days of our marriage to indulge me, starting our little family on Taanab and living on the farm there. It was a good life - well in my humble opinion anyway, until circumstances beyond our control sadly took it from us," she sighed softly, looking down at her hands resting upon her lap casually. Bittersweet memories of loss and love entered her mind for a moment, then were pushed out into the Force as the brunette's brandy brown eyes rose up to meet the Jedi Master's loving gray-blue once again.

"I've come to the conclusion that whatever biases I might have held previously regarding Naboo, well they are just that and I have come to terms with them. More importantly, I guess what I'm trying to say is... "

Alexandra leaned in, closing the gap between them, and reached up to cup sweetly the side of the handsome Naboo-born's cheek with a tender look etched upon her face.

"I'm open to making roots here with you if that is what you desire" she gleamed sincerely, then added. "Perhaps we could take a look around at possible places to call home before going back to pick up Aiden and Addison, hmm?"

Kahne Porte Kahne Porte

Last edited:
The scene couldn't have been any better. Kahne had often came here even before he met Alexandra and just love the view. Other than his wife and children it was one of the best places that gave him true peace. This time with Alexandra was cherished greatly. Every chance since they were on Naboo he dotted her with small kisses, being as playful and romantic as possible. While in their early forties, the chemistry and romance was still as strong as it ever was. She was everything he could have ever wanted or needed in a wife and companion.

She spoke of events that has transpired in their lives, Taanab was one that indeed left a wound on his wife. She was definetly biased against the Confederacy, and he couldn't blame her. She had her own ideals and beliefs just as he did. But when she mentioned that she would be willing to set them aside and find a place here with him and the kids his face lit up as bright as it could.

He leaned in and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. "Alexandra, that means the world to me. Thank you so much." The Jedi squeezed her hands gently as he showed her a warm smile. "I love you, Alexandra Porte. You have no idea how much."

Post Benediction Thread

Naboo- Past Midnight

The attack came swiftly and suddenly, almost without warning. Other than a massive disturbance in the force that was felt by force users across the galaxy and the streets were flooded with creatures and monsters looking to shred anything that resembled hope and justice into pieces. Kahne was in Locke and Key Mechanics early in the day when the first screams were heard. Kahne scrambled as quickly as he could. It was nonstop, there was no rest it was just constant battle. CIS forces were overwhelmed, he heard nothing of the Queen, nor her personal guard. Alexandra had went to retrieve the kids off planet, thus it was just him and the force. He aided whom he could, fire and blood and screams filled the streets. The attack continued until the city was abandoned and the attack was over. The Jedi Master was badly wounded, blood trickled down the side of his head and a deep wound puncture on his side, steady stream of blood and labored breathing. His lightsaber fell from his hand a few paces back as he took a seat on a low piece of rubble as rain hammered the city, washing away what was done. He could hear the sounds of those left alive frantically looking for help and those that could help were chasing after them. Cries could be heard nearby and he tried to get up but to no avail and he sat back down.

The Jedi closed his eyes for a brief moment and he could see the fields again. He could see Alexandra in the distance, and then Aiden and Addison could be seen. The Jedi opened his eyes and he fell in right in the middle of the busted street.

"I'm sorry......" The Jedi muttered as he rested his head on the ground looking off into the distance.

Silver Rest - Kashyyyk
Halls of Healing

~several days later

Alexandra's head rested upon her arms as she was slumped over the side of the hospital bed that held her husband; exhaustion finally taking its toll. The Taanabian had not left Kahne Porte Kahne Porte 's side, either while he was in a bacta tank healing from his critical wounds suffered in the Battle of Naboo or recovering afterward in the med ward.

The Jedi Master hadn't woken up yet from his ordeal. She had been lending him her strength through their Force bond with encouraging messages of hope and love, and maybe a bit of a pep talk...

"I love you, Kahne. Always have, always will. You know that, right? Don't leave me. We still have so much life yet to live and adventures to go on together. Your children very much still need you as their father and mentor... as I do. The galaxy too as a guiding light of hope in the darkness as your work here in this realm is not done yet, Master Porte."

Addison and Aiden had also...

"Come back to us, Daddy. Please!. You're the best even though you scared off that last boy. It's okay, I get it now. Love you so much."

"We miss you, Dad... Mom especially. I'm sorry I blew off our last training session before you left for Naboo. Don't know what I was thinking. I won't ever do that again, kay?"

Last edited:
Kashyyyk
Healing Halls

He had never rested this long, or even been in such a deep sleep as he was. Granted this was something that was needed as the wounds he had suffered from Naboo had indeed taken their toll on him. While he was healing, the mental scars inflicted would take further time to heal. Naboo was his home and he watched it's almost destruction. Many things had flashed through his mind during this time. There was a moment as if he was standing on hill overlooking Theed and he could see the attack.

Explosions, screams, just utter terror. The Jedi couldn't move he couldn't even speak or think. He could just see, witness what was going on. Just reliving the same thing over and over again. However the darkness was pierced by light in the distance and that was his family. He could hear their voices. He could sense and feel especially Alexandra's aura going through him. It was the most soothing thing he could have ever felt.

His eyes slowly opened up, and he seemingly breathed in and took his first breath at a new life.

"I'm not going anywhere." He whispered with a small smile as he glanced towards Aiden and Addison. His eyes glanced towards Alexandra and he just let out a happy sigh. "I see you, my love." The Jedi whispered as he gave her hand a big squeeze.

Kahne glanced towards his children, well they had indeed grown much. He couldn't hold them back from the lives that they had anymore.

"You don't ever have to apologize to me. I love you guys no matter what. I will always be with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom