What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Strong as it ever was.

Hope is Kindled
Writer
Naboo
Early Morning

The Jedi was able to acquire a place on the Lake for a week or two, the whole time didn't have to be used. He wasn't sure how long they were planning on staying but it was going to do them some good to get away and just be themselves and be with each other apart from the duties of being Jedi and parents as well. He and Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte hadn't spent that much time together in the last few months, and given the circumstances of how things were going to be proceeding in the next few months. They would need to take this time to be together and soak it in as much as they could. Kahne had a strong feeling they wouldn't be able to have time to do something like this for a very long time. Given the way things were proceeding with the Alliance and the constant threat of the Empire, Byrn and the Maw.

Time was indeed against them.

The sun wasn't completely out yet, as there was smallest cast of light in the air given the scenery a nice blue look about it. A nice cool breeze followed this early morning as they were right on the lake. They had arrived just yesterday evening, and were able to unpack, settle in for the night. Kahne leaned over the bed and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek. The Jedi stepped out onto the balcony as he rested his arms along the concrete railing and just stared out across the lake. The cool breeze feeling amazing against his skin as he was donned in just shorts for sleep.

Perhaps, one day, this could be everlasting.

Hope is the elixir of life... or is it Caf?
Character
O1n6TwA.jpg
Lake Country, Naboo
Early Morning

Alexandra stirred from her contented slumber as a pair of warm lips pressed a sweet kiss to her cheek. The Taanabian knew exactly who they belonged to as she had enjoyed them the majority of the night, and planned to do so the entirety of their second honeymoon celebrating ten years of marriage. Well, to be factual, the Porte's had never actually taken a first, but it was the thought that counted. It would just make this one that much more special.

Long lashed, brandy-brown eyes slowly fluttered open to see the trailing visage of her husband walking out onto the rented villa's bedroom balcony. A happy sigh was released as Alexandra ogled the dark-haired Jedi Master as he stood at the balcony's railing in his sleep shorts. She mentally thanked the Force who had seemingly brought Kahne Porte Kahne Porte and her together all those years ago on Sullust as she flew with the Galactic Alliance's Rogue Squadron and he served the New Jedi Order.

Throwing the covers back, the brunette swung her long legs out of bed and reached for a dark blue-colored satin bathrobe that had been lazily tossed onto a nearby chair during deliberations the night before. Pulling it about her fit and shapely body, the sash was tied, then her fingers ran through the sleep-matted chestnut tresses that hung down past the Jedi Knight's shoulders.

With bare feet, Alexandra padded outside and joined the Naboo-born, sliding her hands around Kahne's trim waist from behind and dropping a similar kiss onto the breeze-cooled flesh of his neck.

"Mhm... Good morning," Alex offered lovingly, then pillowed her head sideways against the Master Jedi's back as her body pressed against his in an embrace. "Gods it's so beautiful here, Kahne. I'm glad we finally decided to come."

Last edited:
Hope is Kindled
Writer
The Jedi was smiling before she even reached him and wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed into him. Kahne closed his eyes for a few moments enjoying the moments like these. The Jedi thought back to their union on Tanaab, it was such a marvelous setting. Everything was perfect, she was perfect on that day, and truth was she was perfect in every way. Although they both had their faults, it was something of perfection in their faults. They balance each other out, something that was the greatest thing in the universe. The Jedi chuckled lightly as his hands moved over her arms and gently ran along them.

"Good morning my love." Kahne said with a smile. "I trust you slept well." Kahne chuckled lightly at her last few words. "I know what you mean. After ten years of being stuck with me, I'm surprised you haven't left yet." The Jedi said in jest as he turned around in her arms and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before his hand moved up to caress the side of her cheek. Kahne looked into her eyes deeply before kissing her lips.

"Happy belated anniversary, Alexandra Porte." The Jedi said with a small chuckle. "How would you like to spend today?"

Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte

Hope is the elixir of life... or is it Caf?
Character
As the Jedi Master turned around in the embrace to face her, Alexandra flashed a lopsided grin. Gods how she loved the man. There was no one else she wanted to be with. When Alexandra had taken her vows, she took them to heart... Until death does them part.

"Well, I did think about it a time or two... but in the end, I decided I like warming my feet on your back too much to leave you," the Taanabian smirked softly, "Plus, your massages are to die for... You have great hands," she added with a knowing wink before his lips captured hers.

"Mmm.... Happy belated anniversary to you too, Kahne Porte Kahne Porte ," Alex replied, then the brunette looked thoughtful for a moment just enjoying being in the loving arms of her husband without distractions of children or comlinks.

"On the hovertrain ride up from Theed while you napped and snored I might add... I mean the other riders thought the train was being attacked by alien creatures," she chuckled at that memory, embellished of course. Kahne only lightly snorted a couple of times.

"Well anyway, I did some research on touristy things to do and see while in Lake Country. I'm thinking we should start out by taking a walking tour of the town village. There are several outdoor cafés that we could have a nice breakfast at... I'm starving by the way from you keeping me up all night." A playful poke to the tall, dark, and handsome's chest accompanied that remark.

"Then, we perhaps could rent one of those paddle boats and go over to the Island of Varykino as parts of the historic villa are open to the public. There's also the falls that we could take a picnic lunch to. The meadows are beautiful with wild flowers galore. We could also go on a wine tour or just relax on the beach... I'm okay with doing nothing or everything as long as we are together enjoying our time with each other."

Last edited:
Hope is Kindled
Writer
"Oh come on." The Jedi said with a small chuckle and even rolled his eyes. "I'm not that bad. When you were pregnant with the twins there was times that your snoring slightly alarmed me." Kahne spoke in jest as he winked at her.

Naboo was rich in all things, part of him had always considered asking Alexandra to moved her and the children here. However h efelt she never would, and of course he respected her reasons.

"We can go walk the town, get some breakfast?" The Jedi smiled at the though of the waterfalls. "Perhaps a picnic and take a small swim?" It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day.

"What do you think?"

Alexandra Porte Alexandra Porte