Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Stroll through the forest

Kashyyyk/Jedi Temple
9:30 local time

A0opWVK.png

It was an interesting day. Yen was no longer going to train with the other padawans, she was finally getting assigned to a master for further training! Or at least she hoped she was. She really didn't know why else she would be told to meet a Jedi master. Regardless, she was dressed in her robes, her lightsabers were ready and clipped to her belt and her other effects were on her belt as well. She made sure to feed Frumpy before leaving her quarters and locking the door...thankfully she was just tall enough to reach the lock. But as she was prepared to go look for the Master, she realized something.

She missed breakfast.

Her stomach growled and she was stuck with a difficult choice. Get breakfast or meet the new master. for several moments she pondered the choice, whether to just go meet her and risk losing concentration because of an empty stomach or be late for a few minutes but be ready for a day's training. She chose the latter...and with that choice made she wandered down the hallway to the mess hall for a proper plate of breakfast. Unfortunately for Yen, though, she completely missed the plan when she went for seconds and was missing the meeting time by half an hour. And with no watch or clock nearby, she might be getting into some trouble...

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Cadere Cadere

47fef3a75f23e66eaf13a5597173e655.jpg
The Sephi Jedi Master stood high above the temple, her iridescent blue eyes tracking the flocks of birds below her. She disliked meeting on the temple grounds. She preferred the solitude granted to her by the beautiful nature of Kashyyyk itself. Mainly because she had spent too many days in those small rooms already.

Today, she actually had a task to do. After Cas had completed his training as a Padawan under her tutelage, it was time for something new. Someone new. Thus, she had requested a new Padawan. But not for herself, no, that would be far too easy. After all, there was someone she still had to learn one of the Jedi's most important qualities: responsibility.

While the Jedi Council had deemed Cas ready for Knighthood, Sakadi felt quite the opposite. Especially after he returned to her mutilated, and without his lightsaber. Back then, she had felt an immense relief that he was still alive, but also anger and concern. No, in her eyes, Cas Tynen was not ready to be a Knight. Not until he could prove it to her. And Sakadi Marathi Sinvala's expectations were often difficult to meet.

But alas, she couldn't stay doubtful forever. She had to give him a chance. And why not use that chance for someone else's benefit? An enigmatic smile played about her lips, as she waited for both her former Padawan and the youngling to arrive.

Cadere Cadere Yenna Yenna

It had been a few weeks since Cas had been Knighted and suffice to say he was ecstatic because of it. He was grateful the Council had recognised his growth since... the incident... and was even more grateful for his former Master, for guiding him and instructing him in what it meant to be a Jedi - now he was ready to take on the galaxy as his own person.

Although, he knew he and Sakadi were on... odd terms at the moment, she was still both angry and disappointed in him for his recklessness on Lothal and for what happened after that. He didn't blame her, she had every right to feel that way but he had matured since then and he hoped to prove it to her. So when she asked to meet him, he had planned on doing just that... and to hopefully clear the air between them.

Once Cas had reached the top of the Temple, he would see his former Master. Closing his eyes, he felt the air flow through his dreads and his skin, inhaling the clean air above the Temple. He was certain she would have sensed his presence by now, so he neglected to notify her he was here and simply approached her. Standing beside her, he noticed he was more noticeably taller than her now and grinned "Morning, Master." he said as he placed his hands behind his back, giving her a sideways glance. He neglected to refer to her by her first name as it was still strange to call her anything other than 'Master.'

"What do you need?" he asked, completely unaware what Sakadi had in store for him.

Yenna Yenna Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Yenna was just done finishing her second plate of breakfast when she noticed the time. She forced the half-chewed food in her mouth down, chugged her caf and scrammed to get to the meeting spot. "Kark me!" she shouted to herself as she sprinted through the hallways, bouncing against the walls, on top of people's heads or shoulders, and using them to propel her further as she blasted off to the temple's exit. Understandably, more than a few people threw some curse words at her, but she either flipped them off or ignored them entirely as she made her way to the meeting point.

In record time she arrived at the outside of the temple, though she was still half an hour late. And now she could see what a glorious tree she had to climb. Yen groaned at the sight of it, but figured that this wouldn't have been an issue if she paid attention to the time. So she took a deep breath, drew the force through her to help her out, and started climbing. After several minutes a little green hand poked out behind the two Jedi, hoisting Yen up on the tree. Out of breath and properly rattled, she glanced up at a Sephi and a man standing beside her. Immediately she stopped heaving, straightened out, patted her robes down and gave a deep bow. "Masters, sorry for being late, I am." she said, still out of breath. She stood up again and looked between the two with wide eyes. "Happen again, it won't. I promise." she said sincerely, finally managing to regain her breath.

She stood in place with a guilty toothy grin as her golden eyes glanced between them. Her hands nervously fumbling up her robes as she waited to see what they had to say about her late arrival...she was likely in big trouble.

Cadere Cadere Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Last edited:
The Jedi Master did not turn to face her Padawan as he arrived, her eyes still trained on the plethora of wildlife below them. Kashyyyk's nature was hostile to any stranger who dared venture in it's jungles, and yet the Jedi had managed to construct a temple here. It was fascinating to see how the Living Force allowed them to live in harmony with the planet.

Morning Master. Even while he was no longer her Padawan, he still addressed her as if she was his master. A slight nod was all she gave as a response to his greeting. Lately, she hadn't been in much of a talkative mood. Not after he returned with just one of two arms. Although she was in a relatively good mood today, despite her still having that unfortunate incident in mind.

"A warm bath would be nice." she commented, not willing to reveal what she had in store for him yet. "Or perhaps a long walk on the beach." she continued, now casting a sideways glance at her former Padawan. He was taller than her now, but he still had many of his boyish features. She was more than 5 times his age, and still failed to notice the subtle changes in appearance that came with age.

On the subject of age, where was the youngling she had invited? She should be here already. In fact, she should've gotten here before Cas. "Listen Cas. I don't agree with the Council's judgement." she began, projecting her honest thoughts to him. "Sadly, there is nothing I can do about it. All I can do is wish you the best of luck and hope that I am wrong." the Sephi paused, finally feeling the a second Force signature approaching. "That is why I decided to give you a final challenge." she timed her words perfectly with Yenna's arrival.

Sakadi would turn to face the tiny green figure with a warm smile. "Hello Yenna." her voice would echo through both of their minds. "My name is Master Sinvala, and this is Cas. We're pleased to meet you." The youngling had been recommended to her by the instructors. It was the first time she met her in person, but the Sephi already knew a thing or two about her. "Do you happen to know why you are here?" the Jedi Master asked, curious as to what Yenna's thoughts on this meeting were.

Yenna Yenna Cadere Cadere

With his eyes closed, Cas smiled at Sakadi's answer - she seemed to be in a better mood than usual. Thankfully. Hopefully she was beginning to move passed her disappointment in him. Snickering through his nose, Cas responded "Y'know, that would be nice." agreeing with her. Still though, there had to be a reason she called him up here, was it to talk things through? One final lesson before parting ways as Master and Student? Sakadi was being very characteristically elusive.

Cas opened his eyes and turned to look at her once he heard her gentle but firm voice turn serious. Not to his surprise, the Sephi revealed that she disagreed with the Council's decision to Knight him - it was fair, she probably knew him best out of anyone in the galaxy and the Kiffar and Sephi shared a bond unlike anything he'd had before, so her opinion meant a lot and he took it in stride. Averting his gaze, he sighed "Master, I--" the Kiffar Knight wanted to explain to her that he'd changed but he cut himself off once he sensed the presence of another nearby.

Cas raised an eyebrow on his former Master's comment on a "final challenge", his lips parted slightly to question what she meant - then he saw her, a little green life form as she apologised for being late. As Sakadi introduced them, Cas would awkwardly wave at Yenna with his gloved left hand while simultaneously sideways glancing at the Sephi with an analytical expression. "What're you up to?" he thought to himself.

Thankfully the two masters didn't seem too angry at her being late. The Sephi -who was attracting Yenna's attention more and more- introduced herself and the man next to her. Her golden eyes glanced at Cas who seemed quite bewildered with the situation. Master Sinvala asked if she knew why she was there, to which Yenna simply shook her head. It was interesting that she used telepathy to communicate. "No clue." she answered simply.

"To meet you here, I was simply told. Told me nothing more, the other masters did." she explained further before slightly narrowing her gaze at Master Sinvala. "No offense, I mean, but look familiar you do." she commented as she slightly cocked her head, carefully inspecting her features. Her eyes suddenly went wide and her mouth opened to say something, but she closed it at the last minute. She figured that if what she suspected were true, the Master probably wouldn't appreciate it all that much. Instead she cleared her throat, put on a serious face and straightened out again. "Summoned, why was I? If ask, I may?" she asked them carefully, relaxing a little bit.

Another thing to note was the single glove on Cas' arm. Before she could stop herself she commented on it. "Cybernetic hand, you have? Lightsaber accident while drunk?" she asked simply.

Both Cas and the youngling had no clue why she had summoned them, that much was clear. Her gaze shifted between Cas and Yenna as the latter went on to explain what little information she had on this meeting. What followed, however, was something that attracted the Jedi Master's attention. Her vibrant blue eyes locked with the golden eyes of the youngling, her dreamy stare transitioned to a cautious and penetrating gaze as she attempted to read the girl's mind. It was uncommon for people to recognize her.

Once she was certain that Yenna wasn't sure of her case, the Sephi continued. "I summoned you here today, because I have been looking for a Padawan." Again, she would cast a sideways glance at Cas, wondering if he was catching on. "The instructor at the temple recommended you." Sakadi was curious to see how the green girl would respond. She was young and no doubt inexperienced, but recommendations of others could often boost one's self-confidence.

"Sadly, I have been stuck at the temple for a while now. Apparently the Jedi Order really values its healers." It had been quite some time since she had last been in the field. Her skills as a mentalist were valued among the Order's healers, which had caused her to take a more passive role within the Order. For now, at least. "That is why I decided to have you assigned to my former Padawan." she gestured at Cas, finally revealing her little scheme to the Jedi Knight. Her expression remained neutral as she projected her thoughts, wishing to carefully gauge Cas his reaction first, before she made any other rash decisions.

Cas folded his arms over his chest, his expression stern "Something like that." he waved off, the topic of how he lost his arm was a sore subject for him. The Kiffar Knight remained reserved and simply observed the exchange between the Sephi and the small, green lifeform - as he watched, he attempted to decipher what Sakadi had up her sleeve.

"Looking for a Padawan?" Cas' brows furrowed, as he lingered on that sentence. Once Sakadi mentioned that her duties were to remain at the Temple for the time being, it all came flooding to him - she seriously wasn't about to do what he think she was going to do. Was she? His folded arms relaxed, and he raised his left hand in an attempt to object at what she was about to do.

"That is why I decided to have you assigned to my former Padawan."

No. She did not just... "What?" Cas exclaimed wide-eyed, glancing between Sakadi and Yenna about three times. He raised his gloved hand and shook it at Sakadi "No, no, no, she's just messing with you." he said, addressing Yenna before telepathically communing with his former Master "What're you doing? I don't need a Padawan right now. She'd just slow me down." Cas had only just truly gained his freedom as a Knight, and Sakadi was seriously about to shackle him with a Padawan learner before he could experience that freedom? This could not be happening.

Yen's mind was an open book for Sakadi and she didn't notice anything. And in the girl's mind Sakadi would get her answer. Yenna recognized her. And the glimmer in her eye behind the serious face also said something else...

Yenna was staring at a childhood idol.

Yenna noticed the stare Sakadi was giving her and a small knowing smile with her glimmering golden eyes. But this wasn't the time to freak out over meeting the icon of one's dreams from decades ago. Right now they were busy with a very serious topic. But still, Yenna couldn't deny that it was awesome to meet her again. She went on to explain why she was summoned and a broad smile appeared on Yenna's face. "Flattered, I am. That I could make an impression, I am glad." she said, her grin not failing. It was nice to hear that she was recommended by the instructor. It meant that she was making progress. That this wasn't for nothing.

But the next part took her by surprise...and secretly ruined the mood slightly for Yenna. She wasn't going to be the Padawan of the Jedi's local celebrity. She was going to be the padawan to the guy next to her. He also didn't seem very enthusiastic about it, going so far to even say that Sakadi was joking. She frowned slightly and cocked her head. "That Master Sakadi is lying, I really doubt." she voiced her opinion. But the realization that she used the Master's first name hit her and she scrambled to fix it. "Master Sinvala, I mean!" she corrected, stiffening up.

"Either way, learn fast I do." she continued with a confident smile. "A bother, I won't be. Promise you that, I do." she said, holding her hands behind her back. In truth, she wasn't too bothered. After all, if he knew about his master's history, it meant that they would have a rather fun topic to chat over. To think she'd find the great singer of her time in the Jedi Order as a master...not too bad considering what happened.

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Cadere Cadere

The exclamation of her Padawan came as no surprise to her. She knew him well, and had already figured that he would respond this way. Sakadi seemed practically unfazed by his response, her eyes still locked on the green creature before them. The girl knew about her past. The scandals, exaggerated articles in the tabloids and most importantly, her presumed 'death'. If Cas ever found out, she was going to have one hell of a conversation.​

Sakadi folded her arms across her chest as she finally turned to her Padawan. With her brow furrowed, the Sephi was about to comment on him accusing her of messing with the Padawan. But Yenna was one step ahead of her, voicing her opinion before the Sephi could convey her thoughts. She nearly froze at the mention of her first name, barely managing to keep her act together. Her past was not something she wished to share, and this youngling was making it far more difficult to hide it.​

Nevertheless, Sakadi was Sakadi. When the telepathic comment of her former Padawan came, she answered in her typical fashion. "My my, I see your telepathy has greatly improved. You're able to convey more than 5 words!" Her enigmatic smile hadn't faded yet, as it added to her usual vague and elusive behaviour. After her first mental message, the Sephi would slightly tilt her head, her eyes widening a little. "Oh... she would slow you down? That does indeed sound inconvenient." her tone was serious and emphatic, which made it sound mocking in a way. ​

Her projected thoughts were swiftly followed up by yet another comment from the youngling. "Here, she said she won't be a bother. That solves the problem, doesn't it?" Sakadi held her thumb up to Yenna, gesturing that her response was appreciated. ​

"In all seriousness Cas..." she continued, this time dropping her act. She spoke with an exasperated mental tone, as if this had been bothering her for a long time. "I want her to join you because you need to be 'slowed down'. You always end up getting in way over your head and you can't deny it. I have the evidence right here." she wrapped her warm lavender-colored hand around the cold metal that had replaced one of the Kiffar's limbs and raised it to their eye level. "I don't want to lose you because of your passion to help others. Having a Padawan around will teach you caution and restraint, so please..." her grip on his metallic hand tightened a little. It was rare for her to shown any form of care, tenderness or affection. "Do it for me."

Cas exchanged another glance between both Yenna and Sakadi, something was... strange about them two. As if they knew each other, or at the very least Yenna knew Sakadi. The Knight knew that both Sephi and members of Yenna's species lived long lifespans - maybe they had crossed paths... or something else entirely? Curious. Cas made a mental note to ask Sakadi later.

Cas rolled his eyes at the Sephi's fake enthusiastic comment on his improvement in telepathy. He glared at her, as a younger brother would at a teasing older sister, "I've been practising." he retorted, glancing over the fact that he still struggled and had to really focus to get out more than five words at a time. Still, the smile she gave off was concerning, it always was, he could never deduce how she was feeling - even through the Force.

The Kiffar folded his arms in frustration as Sakadi gave Yenna a thumbs up, Yenna was really not helping his case. Tilting his head in Sakadi's direction, and glancing at her sideways he simply responded "No. It doesn't." to the Sephi's continued enthusiasm on him taking Yenna on as his Padawan. What came next completely surprised him, however, as Cas relaxed he heard her voice turn serious and he had no choice but to listen to what she had to say out of respect for her. Looking into her eyes deeply, without the use of the Force, he could tell she meant what she said and it was further evident when his former Master held onto his cybernetic hand, raising it to where they both could see it.

Through his arm's neural interface he could feel her grip tighten around his hand. To see her show this much affection was... strange to say the least, he rarely saw this side of her if at all, which hammered home the point that she really wanted him to do this. Cas looked at the glove covering his cybernetic arm, then back at Sakadi, with a defeated sigh he placed his organic hand over hers and nodded; "Okay, for you." he would concede telepathically.

Puffing his chest out, Cas took a deep breath and whipped his head round to face Yenna while simultaneously letting go of Sakadi's hand. "Alright then." he stated with a raised voice "Looks like, I'm your Master now. So, uh... go and make me a tea or something." he joked before quickly raising his hands in the air to halt her "I'm joking, I'm joking. That's not what Padawans are for." he laughed awkwardly. He was already regretting this decision, mentoring a Padawan was something he definitely wasn't ready for yet.

While the two of them were going back and forth, Yenna was standing there with a blank expression. It looked like they were arguing, judging by the way they were moving and looking at each other, though there were no words spoken. She was getting a bit annoyed that they wouldn't include her in the conversation. She gave a loud sigh and cleared her throat, hoping to fill them in that she was still standing there. But it was no use.

So she decided to entertain herself. She unclipped a flask from her belt and took a swig of that before looking around them and enjoying the forest. She had to admit that the massive trees around them managed to make her feel smaller than she already was. Their mental conversation, however, drew her attention again. The sincere looks, the way Sakadi held his mechanical hand and how he returned the gesture...something was up between the two of them. She wouldn't be surprised if Sakadi liked going for the younger guys, given the lack of long-living people in the galaxy. A smirk spread onto her lips as she eyed the two of them. But she kept her mouth shut. She knew what the Jedi thought of attachments and all that nonsense. She could keep a secret...plus keeping a secret like this probably would help her new master to chill out a bit.

They were finally done and he spoke up. A frown and unimpressed look was thrown back at Cas' remark, though it quickly turned into a chuckle. "To make tea, trust me not. Mixing drinks behind a bar, better I am at." she admitted with her folded arms dropping to her sides. She jumped into the air and gently landed on his shoulders with her hands resting on his head to stabilize herself. "So master? What's first?" she asked happily, looking down at him before glancing at Sakadi. "Hold a conversation, can he at least?" she asked her with a smug grin as she looked back down at Cas.

Thankfully, her plea did not go unheard. While she was often serious and as straightforward as a mute could be, the Sephi had a peculiar dislike for honesty.

A breath of relief escaped from her dark purple lips, as Cas mentally agreed with her. Content, the Jedi Master took a step back, her again shifting to the wildlife in the smaller trees below them. Well, small.. Nothing was small on Kashyyyk. Trees the size of what she was looking at didn't grow on Thustra or Isobe, that much she was sure of.

Her ears twitched as Yenna mentioned 'mixing drinks'. Perhaps Cas was ready for a Padawan, but was Yenna ready for the challenge that was apprenticeship? She would lie if she said that she fully backed the Council's decision. Only time would tell if her doubts were just. Time, and the Force.

Folding her hands behind her back Sakadi turned to face the young Knight and his Padawan. There was a second issue she had to deal with sooner or later. The pointy-eared green girl knew about her past. And undoubtedly, she would tell Cas about that embarrassing side of hers. "Oh yes, he can." she responded to Yenna's question with a slightly forced smile. "Ask him about his love life. I'm sure he has many stories to tell." she continued, recalling the incident with the Nightsister. She purposely kept herself out of that part of his life, but perhaps it was time for someone to keep tabs on that as well. And the green Padawan seemed perfect for that job.

The newly appointed master frowned as Yen jumped on his shoulder - "First." Cas emphasised, lifting his arms up and placing them on Yenna's waistline "You can get off me. We're not there yet." he stated as he lifted her up off of his shoulder and placed her on the ground next to him. Then, of course, Sakadi had to put him out in front of his new Padawan.

Letting out a loud groan and an eye roll, he locked eyes with her and displayed his disapproval before retreating and looking down at Yenna "Trust me, you don't want to hear about my love life. Boring stuff." he lied, he knew that he had accidentally turned into a bit of a player in recent years - Nezira's crush on him, his unresolved sexual tension with Sam, and finally his actual relationship with Tess were all perfectly awkward examples of this, though, he'd rather keep that information to himself. If Sakadi ever found out, he'd never hear the end of it and he didn't want his new Padawan to think less of him either.

Cas was then quickly reminded of something - his brown eyes darted between Yenna and Sakadi, a smirk crept on his lips and a mischievous look befell his bronze face. Straightening his posture, Cas crossed his arms "Say, I saw the looks you two gave each other earlier." his gaze fell onto Yenna "You called Sakadi by her first name too." his smirk grew larger "You may be my Padawan but you've at least got a hundred years on me, right?" Cas asked Yenna rhetorically "You two got history?" asking the both of them outright after his amazing buildup.

She frowned and folded her arms as she waited for him to put her down. However her frown turned as she heard Sakadi's comment. "Boring? You and her? Hard to believe, I find that." she commented, glancing at them with a skeptical look on her face. Though after a second or two she blinked and studied them again. "Unless...wait, banging, are you two?" she asked them shamelessly as she raised an eyebrow while pointing a finger at the two of them.

Then came Cas' question. Yenna glanced at Sakadi and then at Cas. "History between us? Not at all." she answered simply. "However, Master Sakadi, a different story is." she continued with no hint of stopping. "A...childhood idol, you could say she is." she stated simply as she looked at Sakadi again with that glimmer in her eye. "However, not free, information is. Tell you, when bought a few drinks for me, you have." she stated as she walked up right beside him and hopped right back on Cas' shoulder. "Now! Tell me, Master! A girlfriend, you got? She pretty? The story, what is?" she asked him with a happy tone, shifting the topic back to him. While she really wanted to reminisce with Sakadi over her old career and maybe even one of her old 'greatest hits' albums, the Sephi really didn't look too happy about her knowing. Something she was quite curious over. Of course, a track record like hers would definitely ruin any Jedi's reputation.

She rested her hands on Cas' head and looked his hairstyle over. "With your hair, wanna do something? A few hairstyles, I know of, that would look good on you." she commented further with a sincere tone as she inspected his dreadlocks. "Or, at least, a refresh these could do with. Look a little deflated, they do." she finished as she let go of his dreads and pulled a datapad from her robes. "By the way, master...who's Tess?" she asked simply as she held his datapad in her hands.

Last edited:
As the conversation continued, the lavender cheeks of the Sephi slowly turned to a deep purple. She remained silent for a good minute, making it quite difficult to determine if she was either angry or embarrassed. Like many of the other Masters she had met, Sakadi didn't mind having a casual conversation with younglings and padawans. But this? This was flat out disrespectful. It almost made her consider dropping her support for Yenna's advancement to the next step in her training.

"No. Our friendship is entirely platonic." her reply was curt, and her expression made it quite clear that this slight prying wasn't appreciated.

Her jab at Cas his love life backfired completely as Yenna almost lifted the curtain on her past. Perhaps she deserved it for her constant teasing, but it nevertheless left her with an unpleasant feeling. One she, like all the memories, desperately tried to hide under layers of deceit and Force barriers. The past brought her nothing but shame and pain.

Sakadi found an opening to relax a little, as Yenna's attention shifted back to her would-be Master. She was all over the place, asking Cas many questions, almost all at once. Followed by... the mention of a girl's name?

She'd lie if she said she wasn't curious. But then again, it was Cas his own private life. She had nothing to do with it, and would stay out of it unless asked. That was why she remained silent, still seemingly distracted by nature around them.

Cas practically did a double-take, his eyes widened in shock nearly bulging out of his head at Yenna's unprofessional comment. He was snarky as a Padawan but no where near this bad. "What she said." Cas added while pointing in Sakadi's direction, backing up her claim, all the while shaking his head and maintaining a disapproving look at his new Padawan. "Having sex with Sakadi would be like having sex with my sister." he said, physically shuddering at the thought.

However, his apprehensiveness of Yenna quickly softened as she revealed some information about his former Master - she was her childhood idol, or something. Cas glanced at the Jedi Master for a brief moment because of Yenna's vague revelation, his eyes scanned Sakadi as he wondered what it was Yenna could have meant. Sakadi was old by Kiffar standards, what could she have been up to back during the days his grandparents were still learning how to walk and talk.

Then the little green creature put the hot seat back on Cas, when he was deep in thought about Sakadi's past. She jumped on his shoulder yet again, earning her an annoyed eye roll and then to his surprise, she began playing with his dreads and gave her unwanted opinion - jerking his head away, he glared at her "Sure, next time I need hair advice from a little green womp rat that doesn't understand the concept of personal space, I'll know who to call." he said sarcastically, slowly beginning to grow irritated at Yenna's... extroverted personality.

The Jedi Knight almost choked on air when he heard Yenna's question and saw her holding his datapad - she must have snagged it when he was deep in thought about Sakadi's past. The Kiffar's face twisted into rage as he snatched his datapad back with his mechanical arm "She's just a Sector Ranger contact." he lied before turning to his former Master "Is it too late to get outta this whole Master-Padawan thing?" he asked, half-joking.

Yenna glared at him as he looked up at her with an annoyed look. She was just trying to help her master look good and here he was slapping her hand away literally and figuratively. "Drunk and caring little green womp-rat, thank you." she curtly corrected him before proceeding to mess with his datapad. He clearly didn't appreciate that and she was skeptical about his answer. "A pretty one at least?" she asked with a mischievous smile, rather enjoying working on her new master's nerves.

He tried to weasel out of his new responsibility but Yenna gave him a light slap with her tiny hands against both sides of his head. "YES!" she called out triumphantly. She gave one dread a tug and then hopped off to look at him again with a large grin. "Come on Master! For you, fix a proper drink I will and then begin training, we can. she said enthusiastically. "By the way, Master Sakadi!" she spoke up as she turned to look at her. "Chat sometime, we must." she said simply before turning and hopping her way down to the bottom of the tree...or at least seemingly so.

Once out of sight she worked her way up again quietly and watched from some foliage to see what they were doing. They might not be boning, but she was still curious to see just how the two operated. Plus she found it rather satisfying in a way to know something her new master didn't. She couldn't wait to show Cas some of those old albums she still copied over onto a holodisk once he stopped being a mean and scruffy looking nerf-herder. At this point she was liable to spike his drinks if he kept being this annoying.

The Jedi Master highly doubted that the woman in question was just a sector ranger contact. But who was she to intervene in her former Padawan's life? He was old enough to make his own decisions now. That was why she responded with a shrug to the question that followed; if he still could get out of the their arrangement.

At the mention of her name, the Sephi slightly tilted her head, curious what would come out of the green girl this time. "I don't doubt that." was the telepathic response Yenna would receive. She dreaded talking about her past, but she wouldn't be able to escape it. Not this time. Besides, part of being a Jedi was being able to let things go, wasn't it? Perhaps this would serve as another perfect practice example.

Once the Padawan was seemingly gone, Sakadi turned to her former Padawan again. Unable to meet his eyes, she looked down at the ground instead. "I'm sorry, I didn't know the Council would burden you with such a troublemaker." she truthfully apologized. "If you still want to back out, I won't stop you. But judging by her enthusiasm, I think you may still be able to make this work." She hoped that he wouldn't bring up what Yenna had said. About her being an idol of the girl. She purposely tried to steer the conversation away from that small revelation. It was tempting to try and read his mind right now, to figure out if that detail had stuck with him, or if he was more concerned with his contact being revealed. Still, she decided against it. For if she was someone important to him, he would tell her... Right?

Yenna Yenna Cadere Cadere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom