Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Stroll through the forest

"Beauty is subjective." Cas answered, dodging around Yenna's question and in-turn the topic as a whole. Cas' eyes would twitch in annoyance as he felt her tiny green hands lightly slap both sides of his head - when she finally got off and mentioned drinking and training, the young Knight threw his head back and groaned in dismay.

As she seemingly descended from the tree top they were on he shook his fist at her, calling out "Who's the Master here, me or you?!" in a rhetorical manner. When it seemed she was finally gone, Cas pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a deep sigh "What've I got myself into." he muttered to himself in dismay. He was so deep in thought that he had actually forgotten Sakadi was there, she startled him slightly when he heard her voice in his mind, causing his shoulders to jolt slightly.

Resting both hands on his hips, he turned around to face Sakadi only to see she was watching the ground instead of him - he was surprised to hear sound genuinely remorseful. However, he placed a hand on the back of his neck and averted his gaze as well "Nahhhh. I got this." he rebuffed, letting some of his youthful pride cloud his judgement and refusing to back down from a challenge. In hindsight, having a troublemaker like Yenna seemed like some kind of karma for the problem-Padawan he was for Sakadi back in the day.

Clenching his fists, he remembered earlier - that apparently Sakadi has some secret history he was literally too young to know about. He was about to ask her, parting his lips to get a word out before eventually shutting his mouth and relaxing his balled up fists. He had secrets too, secrets he wasn't ready to talk about yet... if Sakadi felt the same, he wouldn't force her, it was only fair after all. Clearing his throat, Cas finally gazed upon the Sephi Master and awkwardly smiled at her "Yeah, well... I'd better get going. Duty calls." he said flipping a thumb over his shoulder before heading toward the edge of the surface they stood on.

Turning to glance at her one last time, he gave her a soft, genuine smile "Thank you, Sakadi. For everything." before leaping down to ground-level below.

Yenna Yenna Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom