Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Strike Squadron

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To expand upon the story of previously submitted NPCs.
  • ​Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: A smaller unit from a larger faction fleet
  • Links: Strike Squad
[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • Task Force Fleet Name:[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]Strike Squadron
  • Allegiance: The Underground, Rebel Alliances, those in need of assistance
  • Lead Ship: Strike Central, Katarr-class Frigate
  • Composition:
Katarr-class Frigate 'Strike Central' - 400m
Pelta-class Frigate - 282.24m
CR92a Assassin-class corvette - 139.25m
CR70 corvette - 130m
CR90 corvette x5 - 633.4m

• Total Length: 1584.89m
  • Notable Characters: Commander Rogvon is the leader of Strike Squadron, now that they have evolved into a naval unit. He gives tactical orders and relays missions from within his Katarr-class Frigate, which serves as the main ship of their small team. Captains Hyunton and Buldos are in charge of the Pelta and Assassin-classes(respectively), loyally following their commander into battle, or into their next mission.
  • Ports of Call: Demonsgate, any friendly territory
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Strengths: While Strike Squadron is capable of lasting against ships of similar class and armament, their main tactics involve hit and runs, utilizing starfighters and smaller corvettes to get passed blockades and other situations.
  • Weaknesses: While the small fleet unit is somewhat considerable in number, they are hardly all in one place, only fully converging for conferences or major undertakings. If they were to be separated in battle, or faced with a ship truly built for war, Strike Squadron would not last very long.
  • Description:
Before the fall of the Galactic Republic, Strike Squad had been a small ground unit deployed alongside various Jedi during the war. Seen as a highly skilled team of professionals, they had access to many resources and locations, which made it fairly easy for them to procure the desired resources they needed during the waning days of the Republic.

Many had given up hope at this point, either surrendering to the One Sith, or turning heel and joining them outright. It was disgraceful to see what the Grand Army had become, and so Commander Carock and his team decided to stay in action, utilizing their various connections to get their hands on a few ships that had long been in storage.

As the years passed, the small unit grew in size, and with more prominent members joining, meant more resources at their disposal. From that point onward, Strike Squadron dedicated their time to operating against the likes of the First Order, and the Galactic Empire. They work to lend a hand to planets in need, mainly running relief missions to starved worlds, hoping to free those in the grasp of tyranny.

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Math checks out, all ships are either old canon models or are Open-Market, my only remaining question have they been used in any threads beforehand, and if so, can you possibly expand on the history with such operations?

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Essentially, this is just story fluff, created so I can update some old NPCs I used awhile ago. I was going to have them start small with a ship or two during a thread, eventually growing in number through missions and such until I hit the cap. Is that fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom