Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stray Cat Rock Part III (Silver Jedi Order)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Carry On

The day had come and as Matsu stood there in a white kimono designed plainly and stood in her geta. The parasol opened above while she recalled the first time she had met Aika on Ilum and for a moment her pupils dilated while she recalled the scared teenager who seemed to have not been trained in anything fearful of her own psychic powers. A small smirk playing across her face while they traveled through the cave and didn't fight anything just talked as needed to get her through the memories of what had happened before.

Then they had been on the Spero and Aika was getting some training in the various skills. From alter environment to flight. Their talks as they worked about seeing how much she had and hadn't learned from a master the jedi master still didn't know who it was. A curious thing but she had respected her student's request not to dig into it curbing her natural curiosity. For a moment Matsu showed a small amount of fluster until her face went back to being stoic. Aika hadn't cared about what was said of Matsu so much respect.

Then there was the incident in the marketplace and on top of the senate building. She hadn't fully expected that but Aika had been more skilled able to speak and have more defined opinions about the state of the order whihc wasn't really anything good. With the invasions and battles against the Sith empire to send them reeling back into the shadows. They had worked hard and Aika had done her part making sure everything went well that everything was secured without getting involved directly in the fighting.

Then finally she was here being given the rank of master and elevated to a spot she had earned, where as she never seemed to feel like she deserved knight when studying under Matsu. Slowly the jedi master closed the parasol and held out her arms letting the large sleeves drop while she spoke letting the parasol go into a sheath on her back. "Greeting my fellow jedi." Her voice came out deeper and louder then her body should have permitted but MAtsu offered a smile while keeping her hair in a near perfectly tight ponytail.

"Know Aika my student that you will forever look back on this day as one of great joy, but also one of great sorrow. It will help you to remember that, in life, the two are often closely linked. We are all Jedi. The Force speaks through us. Through our actions, the Force proclaims itself and what is real. Today we are here to acknowledge what the Force has proclaimed. In front of those gathered, by the will of the Force, I dub thee a master of the jedi but do not think your journey over. There is always more to do, more to learn and that is why we endure. So join your friends, your family and be merry."

Coming dressed in the formal robes of her healer order. This was a glories day upon the order, more so then many ways. As she did so not helping it but knowing that this would be one of those joyful time. If only for a moment, as knew that there was war upon the galaxy. It wsn't like she didn't have another outfit under these robes after they got done with the formal stuff. It would be time for her to let go, have the fun Maya could out for the time. Even those she had this all the time. Flowing how always did with the grace of a skilled hunter warrior. It was the gentleness of her heart that most of the order has came to know of Maya.

Greetings this is such a joyful day

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Xander Carrick"] @tag all the others...

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

She was finally going to meet this woman she had heard so much about, Master Matsu Ike. But not yet, now was the time to celebrate Aika and her Master. However, Iella stood by and listened to Aika's former Master give the ceremony and once the words had been spoke, Iella took her lightsaber in hand and ignited the blade. Turning toward Aika she saluted her, a sweeping arc as she brought the blade in front of her face the white of it, pulsing with the energy and power she knew dwelt within it.

To the right she finished as the blade lowered to the side and she extinguished it, then from the waist Iella bowed with respect to the new minted Master. A big smile crossed her face and she now moved to Aika and took her in a hug. "It is about time", she whispered to the woman. She stepped aside to allow others to offer congratulations before the party was to begin.

Coming dressed in formal robes for the "coronation" to the rank of master for a woman who had clearly earned it. I looked to see what would happen. As customary, I wore a single lightsaber on my belt as I walked. I adjusting the cloth belt under the Utility one. Coming to the main hall where I was told to meet, I was looking for one person in deed. I smiled as I saw her across the room, but I didn't walk over directly as there was so many people. Shaking my head as there were so many people, I walked to the edge of the room and simply waited for others to sit down and get ready for this.

"What a wonder day it is."

I only wondered if the woman who was advancing, would be nervous as hell.

[member="Iella E'ron"], [member="Maya Whitelight"], [member="Matsu Ike"]

Connor stood silenty, a small smile on his lips as he watched the ceremony unfold before him, surrounded by his fellow Jedi whom he had come to regard as nothing more than family.

He wore his hooded greatcoat over his choarcol grey tunic, a muted outfit but one he had come to remind him of his darker time before he found the Order...or really the Order found him...and to constantly act as the beacon of light shining through it.

Holding his hands behind his back, he watched Aika earn her title. He had only crossed paths with her once during the Temple assault on Voss, but she seemed to be a natural leader and fighter.

Seeing faces he recognised such as [member="Maya Whitelight"], [member="Xander Carrick"] and Master [member="Iella E'ron"] whom guided him to the Order in the first place, he was also aware of one he had not met, Master [member="Matsu Ike"]. She, like Iella, gave off an aura of complete control and serenity in her position and he looked forward to greeting her personally.

Jeela Tillian

J
Jeela hovered along the edges, nervous, actually. She gave what she hoped was a celebratory smile towards the new Jedi Master, whom she had never met nor heard spoken of before. It was still a good day for her though, and Jeela wished to be able to celebrate with her. She just wasn't sure how, since she had met none of the people here. She seemed to shrink farther into her coat and pressed herself against the wall, watching as others circulated around.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Talk about a lot happening at once..

Aika couldn't help but grin as her Master gave the speech, mentioning everything from when they had first met. It brought forth many memories, all of them good. Without a doubt, meeting Matsu had been the blessing of a lifetime. The woman had been like a mother to her since their initial meeting. For a few moments, her mind drifted off, imagining what would've become of her had she not joined the others on the trip to Illum that day. The day when her abilities first truly manifested themselves, and the day that would go on to shape the rest of her life. It was almost enough to bring a small tear to her eye. As a matter of fact, it did.

She snapped back to reality as the familiar white blade moved before her, the light reflecting off the orange crystal hanging from around her neck. Her grin only grew wider as the blade moved to her other side, retracting afterward. Following Iella's suit, Aika bowed deeply, releasing a slight chuckle. "Thank you, all. Not just for attending, but for believing in me." Her body returned to its upright position, her gaze bouncing between each person. Both those that she knew, and those that she didn't, smiling as if everything she'd ever wanted had come to fruition. Her gaze finally halted on Matsu, wiping the lone tear of joy that sat upon her cheek. "And thank you, Master Ike, for everything you've done for me. It would take a lifetime and a half to repay you. So I won't try."

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Iella E'ron"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Connor Harrison"] @Jeela Tillian

Bellalika looked on from the corner of the group and had a small smile on her face while she listened to the jedi master speak, the others all listening on while her eyes played roaming across the others there. Some she had seen before and some she hadn't, mostly when they were spying on all of them for the inquisition but then again. Once the Atrisian government decided to bow to the Fringe ones like her were scattered to the winds and disappearing was easy enough. She clapped and walked forward enough to offer a smile. "Congratulations Master Kawakami."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Jeela Tillian "][member="Maya Whitelight"]

Matsu continued to watch the proceeding and moved to go near her student and the one for whom they were making this small display. "You are most welcome and worry not Aika, there is much one can do and now the real test will come. The truest test of a master is to see what they do with their position and power. Some fail as you have seen, other become deceptive and childish and some simply treat it as nothing more then a title they have but do not allow it to go to their heads."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom