Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Stratagem - Consortium/Maw Junction [Maw Fhost] [HSC Mulatan]

Kyrel would pull the head chair, and take his seat at the table surrounded by both the Hutt leadership, and that of the Maw’s own leadership. Watching as Darth Mori would enter the room greeting Kyrel and Sularen. Kyrel gave her a nod of respect as he waited for more to arrive before beginning the negotiations. Hutts were by all intents and purposes untrustworthy, but he had no choice as Warmaster if he was going to hold the Maw together he needed friends in low places who could keep the war going for how long Kyrel needs it to go on. This of course didn’t come without a price of its own. The question now was how high would the Maw pay to win?

As the others had gathered around, some arriving late a trooper marched quickly to Kyrel and whispered to him. “m’lord we have received news that Steelblood himself is putting an end to the revolt. “ Kyrel nodded while a servant droid had went around passing refreshments to the guests as the meeting doors soon started to close. Kyrel would say nothing while Ozzmo would speak offering his congratulations to the Dark Voice who silenced the Mando dogs ,and further explaining how the Maw was in dire straights following Metellos. Save that the Hutts first and foremost brought up the point that without the Maw, and outside of the Empire the Alliance have no challengers save the criminal underworld to uphold law and order. A symbiotic relationship was necessary if the two factions hoped to survive and the War kept going until one would prove victorious. “Yes, I feel that would be generous of you… The Maw has gained many spoils throughout our conquests we will try to repay you however we can…”

Still the negotiations were not settled simply on what Kyrel spoke of alone. He had something he wanted from the Hutts, and before he could speak his eye was drawn to that of another Hutt speaking from across the room. One who had started to irritate him by what demand he made. His fist started to clench, and slowly the looming shadow that was the Master of Ren would slowly rise up and look over Hutt. “Do you hear yourself Mighty Gorba? I cannot risk giving my slaves to anyone when I lose a million for each conquest is taken. I face war from the Alliance, and now the same slaves you want are in open rebellion. I’m afraid if I can’t get anymore manpower besides conscripting my own slaves that is out of the question.”

His stern glance through the dark visor of his death mask would go to Ozzmo next. “Which of course leads me to a counteroffer. You supply us with everything from modern weapons, to rations to manpower that you could provide anonymously, and in return we could pay whatever price you ask from our spoils. And if it is not credits that you desire than simply name it and I will see to it that it will be done.” His voice held his unwavering conviction to salvaging the war effort remaining on Ozzmo before scanning the other faces just seeing if more suggestion would be made, or if he would hear any objections.

Ozzmo the Hutt Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Darth Mori Warmaster Nyâsh Khione Khione Rhaegeth Qezrori

Iermin the Hutt

I

9DE6F1D0-1967-4480-9F9E-E45BAE73EEE5.png

Ozzmo was just about to take another puff of smoke when the Figurehead of the Consortium, Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt made his presence known having arrived quite a bit later than expected. Gazing over with amusement as the Lord of the Bareesh Kajidic made quite clear that his earlier statements towards the maw delegation were politician-like. Furthermore laying down his own offer in quite a disrespectful tone towards the Mawite Warlords. Gorba wanted slaves in exchange for aide which would not sit very well with the Brotherhood since they replied on said slaves to fuel their Warmachine against the Galactic Alliance which was growing ever stronger.

The Wrath of the Maw, Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren decided to accept his proposal and said that the maw would repay him with whatever spoils that the Brotherhood had collected. Although it would seem that Lord Ren was less than pleased with the nerve of Gorba and made sure to put him in his place for now. Ozzmo had to smirk for just a brief minute before the shadow's gaze brought him back into focus.

"While that is certainly a generous counteroffer and acceptable. Might I impose on you for a moment? Have you ever heard of a Slave Directed Economy? It is a method to control slave populations without making them feel like they are slaves and be considerably more productive than threatening them with a sword of controlling them with mind-altering powers."

Ozzmo said considering the Wrath's counterproposal but offering a mild suggestion to make the Brotherhood more productive and less reliant on foreign aid like they are now. It was a rather simple method that he would be happy to explain should it peak their interest.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen
Darth Mori
Warmaster Nyâsh
Khione Khione

Xârdrael the First

X

48AD3886-F6AE-49C8-9162-277E9AD88ECB.png

Goal: Blood for the Fell
Equipment: This
Tag(s): Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood , Glædwine Jendri

Cuyy6In.png

Xârdrael enjoyed the battle with the Exalted, his warriors did so too. It was a challenge, it was not passionate slaughter, it was intense combat, the most beautiful of occupations. His blade danced around as he parried the axe of an Exalted and followed up with a kick to the abdomen, throwing the enemy back before his blade found flesh.

The battlefield held in awe for a moment as the sky opened to unleash its abominations, beasts, horrors. Beautiful. He wanted that. He wanted to feel it, to embrace it and bath in their blood. With a frenzy he jumped back to batter the line of the Exalted, hacking, slicing, headbutting, punching, kicking his way forward.

Vesta

V

It was no secret that the Maw enslaved the people of the worlds it took in order to push them against the resurging Alliance and Imperials as they were pushed further out of the core. The Maw were unpopular everywhere that there was oxygen to breath and food to eat - even in their own homes there was little doubt in Mori's mind that everyone in the upper echelons of the Maw's social structure were already plotting against each other. Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren was, as far as she knew, more than angry with the Sith and the subservient position that seemed to place him in whenever she shared the room with him, if his attempt to kill her at Solipsis' burial was anything to go by, and she knew Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen and the others had similar views on the other, rival, factions that made up the Brotherhood and its tribes. In the hands of a charismatic leader that acted like a conqueror that worked well - in the hands of a sociopath hellbent on destroying the galaxy, however, it was more often than not a source of division.

One that she could not deny any longer, with Metellos as their most recent, and bitter, loss.

"I am afraid the Brotherhood has not been looking quite so closely to the present, Ozzmo the Hutt , as the your Consortium must be." She said, finally finding the desire to sit where she had been standing until that point. "I must admit that our desires are not quite as aligned with permanence of government as the Empire or the Alliance might like to suggest, though I'm not going to waste either of our times talking about something as irrelevant as philosophy - the long and short of it is that time is limited and what time we do have is meant to be focused on the purpose we have given ourselves, to be economical would be stifling to that and, perhaps counterintuitively, contradictory to our own plans."

She shrugged, glancing towards the Ren and then towards Sularen to nonverbally suggest the two to correct her if she was wrong.

"Kyrel knows best, I believe, that slaves are currently an impossibility for us to spare. I.. have a certain disdain for our means of labor.. but they are what we can afford to use - all that we can afford to use. What we have little need of is credits, something I believe that people of your nature seem quite a bit more fond of than the rest of us. Tools of war are currency of value to us, money is.. not quite so lasting in our eyes."

Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt Khione Khione Warmaster Nyâsh Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood

48AD3886-F6AE-49C8-9162-277E9AD88ECB.png

Objective: Fight
Equipment: Weapons | Chosen
Tags: | Xârdrael the First | @Glædwine Jendri | Open
Cuyy6In.png

As the battle raged on, it became clearer and clearer who would win this battle. The Exalted and their allies were strong, but they weren't strong or numerous enough. They fought and died well, but ultimately they'd lose to the allied forces. With the Chosen being a match for the Exalted, while the marauders helped bolster their numbers. Their allies ensured that the attacking line wouldn't falter, leaving Zachariel and his closest to cut deep into the enemies line.

Near them, Xârdrael dove into the Exalted with as much fury, prompting howls of joy from those closest to his assault. More marauders pushed in behind the warlord, supporting him and his warband in breaking the Exalted's line. On and on they swarmed, ignoring or capturing slaves as they did, but mainly focusing on the Exalted and the menagerie of creatures supporting them.

Cutting apart another Exalted, Zachariel finally reached the abominations lines and threw himself into their midst. With a howl to the Avatars, he fell upon them, sword and axe hacking them apart with a fury. On and on they came and in turn, so too did the Bloodsworn. Blades met and bodies fell, cut apart and left to rot, even as more joined them by the minute. Even as the death toll rose, many in the frenzy simply found joy in the bloodshed, not caring that it was senseless, merely enjoying it for what it was.

Zachariel himself enjoyed the slaughter, but as he cut down another Exalted Abomination and broke free of the swarm, the warlord sneered. Turning to the back of the slaughter, he knew this would only continue, so long as the so called Taskmaster yet lived. Turning his head heavenward, the warlord of the Bloodsworn roared, calling his warriors to him. Turning as they renewed their assault, Zachariel moved on towards the third line, leaving the melee behind.

Leaving them behind and striding towards the next objective, he called out to his followers, giving them new orders.
"Kill them and join me, onward my Bloodsworn!"

KjnmtTy.png

Kyrel was left in a strange position as he negotiated with the Hutts. He had to make sure that he had the biggest hand in this, and so would be willing to boost the Maw in all of it's efforts if the criminal underworld would be willing to help to it's fullest extent. It would be a relationship of which both could be able to thrive. Kyrel wondered if the Hutt would take the counterproposal when he learned of a new suggestion brought up by the Hutt. He didn't know of something of an economy utilized by the slaves that were the backbone of the Maw, and how they were able to last this long. Now Kyrel had feared all of it coming down entirely on the account of a few slave revolts.

Darth Mori had spoken with the same thought that Kyrel had in mind. If the Hutt was suggesting an economy more fit for long standing factions, the Maw on the other hand was no longer gifted with such a luxury. He would let Mori spreak first, remaning silent before he finally spoke to the Hutt his intimidating form had seemed impatient, as he had hoped the Hutts would simply accept his offer. "I must agree with Darth Mori. What you suggest would be for something long term. If you haven't noticed with each campaign brought on by the Alliance we only continue to lose ground. While the slave economy might work I need something with more immediate results. I know Hutts once held a great empire perhaps with an exchange of methods and resources we can solidify our holdings." Kyrel would pause to take a sip of the refreshments that was offered for this meeting, before he ended the short pause to continue.

"We share the same issue. The Alliance wants us destroyed, and so we need to focus on efforts that could leave them stretched thin. Could we reach an accord where it is beneficial for both of us. Something that will leave the Alliance distracted, and ends these unruly slaves. If it's credits you want we have no need of them, but we wish for the long standing reach the Hutts have. The Maw would do it's best to further the reached of the Criminal Underworld." He said looking into the Hutt's gaze, for when dealing with them Kyrel wasn't sure what he could offer the Maw or if they had solutions that worked with the thinning time table they were on.

Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt @lermin the hutt Darth Mori Khione Khione Warmaster Nyâsh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom