Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange Alliances (Daxton/Iella)

@Iella E`ron

The droid looks at the Jedi from head to foot for a second, one could almost imagine the positronic components gearing up to make a smart aleck remark when a higher command kicked it. "Very well, my lady. If you would follow me please."

With a gesture, he lead her deeper in to the club, where the shadows deepened and the pulsing music seemed to take a life of their own. Here jaded guards watch the crowds for trouble, their various appendages close to whatever hidden weapons they might have on their person. For a second, the seemed ready to block their passage but then again they maintained their silent vigil.

Past the kitchen where over a dozen aliens were shouting in various tongues, arguing the best way to cook the wriggling piece of meat on a chopping block and into a walk in freezer. The cold was biting but the passage was over soon enough and soon the pair emerged on the other side. The droid knocked on the solid wood door before opening it to reveal a plushly furnished office. The Sith was sitting in front of desk mulling over some papers when they arrived.

"I trust your trip was uneventful, yes?" Daxton asked without even looking up.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

"The trip thought to this office holds more excitement than the road here to his place", she smiled. She walked around his office for a moment, looking it over with a smile. "You know how to live, my friend". she said with a slight chuckle. Before Iella had joined the CIS, in her days as treasure hunter/smuggler, she had gain a lot of credits and lived by similar means to Daxton, liking the indulgence in life .. to this day she still misses from time to time. However, Iella is not stupid, she still has the horde of coin in a bank account .. just in case of a rainy day.

However, the fun was over and she moved toward his desk, she did not look at what he was doing, but here to find out what he had discovered. "So, any luck? what can you tell me?".

@Iella E`ron

Instead of replying Daxton glanced at the silver protocol droid who replied, "Weapons scans reveal nothing out of the ordinary, she is not wearing any recording or broadcasting device." His head bobbed up and down in thought as he analyzed the information. "Leave us and seal the room. Nothing in or out unless I require it."

Emerging from a hidden alcove, a matched pair of Termanix assassin droids powered down their weapons and left the room with the silver protocol droid. As soon as the door closed behind them, the Sith pressed a button on the desk and low frequency hum filled the air.

"Welcome to the second most secure room on the planet. No broadcast signals can enter or emerge, what we discuss here is for our ears alone. Take a seat, grab a drink if you want."

As soon as his guest was comfortable, he pressed another button and a 3d hologram began to form before their eyes. "What I am about to tell you is not for the light of heart or the soft of stomach. This is your last chance to back out if you want."

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

A slight grin formed on her face as the room was secured and the droids left, however she was not worried by the situation in the least, she ability to get out of here if the need arose, the strength of power that could bring down a cave, this room would pose not threat to her. She did not wish for a drink, but to get on with this now. Iella took the seat opposite Daxton, only this desk between them. She has seen and no doubt will see horrors in the galaxy, although she did not relish the idea .. she did not shy away from such things. Why Daxton thought she would, she had no idea.

"Begin", she said. "I will not stain your floor with the contents of my stomach".

@Iella E`ron

"During the reign of my former master, there was a plot to have me removed from the board. Such is the nature of Sith politics so don't be surprised. I, however, proved to be more than a nuisance. So much so that by the end of the battle, more than half were dead, a quarter close to death, dying or insane. Unfortunately, I got trapped in a prison of carbonite." As he spoke, 3 dimensional holograms showed the epic battle that took place.

"Trapped in my prison, it was the Heart of Darkness that sustained me and kept me sane. The crystals bonding with my dna and creating something totally different. This my captors noticed and so they deigned to study me even further."

"To wit, the Bloated Emperor decreed that somehow I was to be used as template for a weapon that could be used against the enemies of the Sith. Thus the neverborn were created. Genetic clones fast breed to become living weapons, capable of infiltrating any organization and corrupting it from within. The one drawback was they could not be controlled."

"I escaped by prison and in an act to remove all possible traces of the experiment I was given the task of mothballing the project. The lab, the head researcher, all his staff and neos were all put to the sword and burned out of existence. Unfortunately, the head researcher in a misguided attempt to save his creation had created a small backup facility. By the time I had learned about it, the creatures had been activated and fled to the four winds."

"They have but one purpose. Infiltrate and corrupt, assimilate others to evolve into the next higher form. They have no use for the mundane, that is the term they have for non-force users. They treat them like cattle and toys. To use and discard as they see fit. Unless they are stopped, they will continue to breed and plot their evil agenda."

"But they need me. My raw genetic material is the key to the answers they seek. My connection to the Heart allows me to the sense them and foil them on every turn when I can. I can teach you how to sense them. Have you any Jedi. act strangely or out of character? Express a sudden or unexplained desire to not just learn the dark side, but actually embrace it completely? If so, keep a close eye on them. If they change, either facial or physical features change without warning them you have neverborn on your hands. The best way is to kill it, don't give it a chance to bait you and sink its hooks in you." Pausing to drain his drink in a single swallow, he puts the glass down before asking, "Do you have any questions for me?"

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Iella almost laughed at Daxton first comments about the Sith and their underhanded self agendas. The only sign of mirth was a smile. However, as he progressed with the story, her smile vanish to be replaced with a knitted brow.

She sat for a moment and pondered his questions, the answer to them was yes. There had been some Jedi showing more then aggressive traits, mainly in the lower ranks. But she would not express them to Daxton, at least not yet.

"So you say they need you, for more 'raw material', so something has gone wrong with the experiment. And of course to continue this production. Then you are marked and will be in a constant state of looking over your shoulder. I know you enough to know you will be able to handle them, but over time .. " she shook her head. As strange an alliance as it is, Iella did consider Daxton a friend and therefore grew concerned for him.

"Yes I want you to teach me to detect them, I must do what I can to protect the Order". she said. "This insidious nature of them, is not that much different to what sow the seeds of doubt, fear and hate a Sith does to turn a light sider, what more do they do, that makes them stand apart from the norm?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom