Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stranded on Teth (Open)

Rexus Drath

Rex would admit it was a bit childish to throw fruit, but you had to make due with what you had. Rex had a few suspicions but now, now they were confirmed. "Losing concentration Jedi?" A smile came across his face, the fruit to the face was enough to have Veino lose the suppression on his force signature he emitted. "Now that the silliness is behind us, I'm afraid I'm to kill you." Rex raised his saber and readied to strike. "Oh I haven't killed a mando in yea-" Rex was cut off by the sound of his comm unit ringing "This is work, give me a second."

Rex turned his back to answer his comm link "Yeah, of course. I'm in the middle of a job." a few more yeses and no's rattled from him before his jaw dropped, putting down his link he turned to the duo and stepped back "You two just won the damn lottery, you bounty hunter! You any good in a fight?" Rex looked panicked he had to move and fast if he was to help save his empire

Veino blinked, confused. "Wha-? I'm not a Jedi!" And apparently assassins answered their comm before killing people. That was unusual, wasn't it? Peculiar, even. Any reprieve was good though. Why would people think he was a Jedi though? He'd never even met a Jedi before. He wasn't sure one had been on his homeworld within the last three centuries. He hadn't heard of one, at least.
And what had just happened? It was a total about face. It sure made no sense to him. Must have been some sort of emergency then. Something critical though, to make him abandon a hunt. He looked back and forth between the two, confusion clear as starlight.

Rexus Drath

The panicked man looked around for a few minutes then ran off quickly "We'll be in touch!" bolting out the door the man quickly made his way down the ramp exiting. He had to get back to the empire's home world before it was too late

Veino looked over to @[member="JerrickShado"] in surprise, eyes blinking. "What just happened?" That made no sense at all. It was like he was scared of something for some reason. What could someone like that possibly be afraid of? He looked like he was the type of being that a Rancor would have second thoughts about tangling with. He could probably wrestle a Wookie. Was this Mandalorian that intimidating?

Jerrick shook his head, "Oh, its just a invasion, anyways." Jerrick slid a plate to him, filled with a suculent meat, a little bit of vegies, Jerrick didn't know what it tasted like, just that it was eatable. "Eat up bud, as too this, where shall I be taking you, or do you just wanna travel with me? Company's always nice."

Veino raises his eyebrows. "Just an invasion?" No wonder the man had vanished so quickly. He grabbed the plate and started eating, relieved to eat something real and not processed more than recycled water. He paused while chewing to consider. Now where? He could go home, probably. He would have learned nothing, though. Not much of a quest either. He considered @[member="JerrickShado"]'s offer. "Where would you be going and what do you do?"

"FRAKING LIES!! YOU LIE I WILL KILL YOU!!!" A scream came from the back of the ship angered and disgruntled the voice carried through the hull of the ship followed by another voice. "Parker! They are gone! It's too late now, and I can't change that!" a more calm voice sprung out then sighed heavily "Parker, if we are going to survive you can't keep putting us in situations like this." another scream burst out followed by laughter ensued " I WILL DO AS I PLEASE!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL THEM ALL!! Down to the last child I will kill all of them!" Soon after the conversation ended a man walked out of the bedroom wearing an orange prison jumpsuit smiling at Jerrick and his guest. "Whose your friend Jerrick? He looks hungry. I'm James it's a pleasure to meet you." Smiling the man stuck out his hand and gave a friendly look to the mysterious man. "Don't mind what you heard back there, he just takes over a lot but lately it's been easier." chuckling James sighed and smiled once more

Jerrick was a bit alarmed at first but immedialy reckonized the voice. "Ah Parker, how the shabla...nevermind, is there a dead man on ship?" Jerrick waved him over for food.then turned back to the man. "Well jeeti, if that's what you, I go where I please, and do what I want. Mandalore was to be my next step. But uh, don't know now, maybe Nar Shadda back to base. This is Parker by the way. Don't mind him. Parker this is Veino." He contiued to watch him eat. Jerrick was a great cook. His mother had tuaght him early how to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom