Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Stowaway

Neesa frowned at his questions. She didn't really get paid all that much. Usually she attached herself to some sith cult. Power was more than credits, but it occurred to her that she should have saved a little more for a rainy day. Or one that started with lightning thrown in her direction.

"So in order: yes, I don't know and no. Does...whatever you do pay well?" she asked back.

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
Thoss looked skeptical of her answers. Brows knit together as he thought over the replies she gave, not buying them. He hadn't found most of what Neesa had told him to be very compelling. She was still putting on some type of show that perhaps he was supposed to be impressed or in awe of. He wasn't. Thoss had seen and grown up with many like her in Chiss space and found it a rather tired act more than anything.

"Depends. I have my own ship. I have the freedom to pick and choose my work. I've never been hungry."

Thoss always found work, was always busy. He had no reason not to be.

"I cannot complain."

Neesa looked thoughtful. She bowed her head until she no longer met the chiss' red eyes.

Freedom a ship and food. She had mocked him for the simplicity of his life. She had come from nothing and felt as if her power made her special, elevated from where she had once been.

"Well that doesn't sound that bad," she replied quietly.

Neesa hopped down from the counter. The shirt wasn't meant to be a dress, riding up to offer a view of alabaster skin.

"I'm sure i'll find some work there," she muttered under her breath. Now she was on her feet, she wasn't sure where she was going.

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
"There are worse things in this life."

Dark eyebrow raised at the riding up of the makeshift dress. He wasn't blind, not in the slightest. He was just more schooled at controlling his reactions and not letting baser desires take over. Especially from someone who had just threatened to kill him. Thoss still wasn't sure how to take that. Wasn't every day that someone threatened to run a blade through your body.

Eyes lingered on the expanse of skin for a moment longer before answering her question.

"I'm sure someone always needs to be killed on Nar Shadda. Seems fitting."

"It sounds like somewhere with plenty of people who need killing," she replied. She leveled her gaze at him and dared him to challenge her life. She didn't look much of anything. Certainly not a threat. The oversized shirt made her look even more slight and pale than she was.

"Is there anything I can do around here?" she asked.

Having jumped down from the table she realised she had no purpose. There was lying and resting, likely the most sensible option, but she didn't feel like being still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom