Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Storyboard Artist Offering Free Commissions

I've spent the last couple of weeks here completing storyboards for a variety of wonderful writers and their stories! It's been a wonderful experience collaborating with authors on the visuals, rather than the stories themselves. Thank you to everyone who entrusted me with their characters and stories they've so carefully crafted. I look forward to continuing this work!

I still have kinks to work out though so I want to offer another round of free commissions. I managed to complete 4 in the last two weeks working at a rather relaxed pace, so I'm willing to take up to 6 this time.

If you have posted comments on my other threads, repost your interest here.

How this works: You bring me the posts or thread you want storyboards made for. We briefly discuss the specifics of which post(s) and what they will include, and I create an outline. You approve the outline and I move forward with the commission. You, the client, are updated with every new revision.
I may try and make framed prints in the future, so if that interests you, just give me a heads up.

Best wishes!

Recent Works

sw_rp_chaos_sb_example_1_by_themaninadress_detnsih-fullview.png

auteme_page_4_by_themaninadress_detnsj6-fullview.png

aayla_artboard_1_by_themaninadress_detnsis-fullview.jpg
auteme_page_3_by_themaninadress_detnsiy-fullview.png
auteme_page_5_by_themaninadress_detnsjf-fullview.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom