Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Stories with Mandos on Kestri (Enclave)

I started a new story arc that has Valery train with some Mandalorians on Kestri to play into her arc of becoming the new Sword of the Jedi in the NJO.
This thread OP explains it more if you're interested in understanding it, but a part of her experience is also about understanding the Mandalorians better.

So I'd like to do some threads with her on the planet (Or Enclave space), helping Mandos with anything, from mundane tasks to serious little missions. Can also be meeting someone during downtime, or whatever else you might find interesting between your Mando and Valery.

Lemme know if you are interested in writing or have specific ideas!

I have wanted to do a thread with you for some time in any shape and form! Kragr isn't part of the Enclave faction, but he's a Mando through and through. Also, reading through the thread you linked, I can see that Valery has met Shai Maji. Kragr is the one that trained and shaped her into a Mandalorian, so that could be the connection for them getting into contact and doing something together.

I could most certainly come up with some ideas if you are down with meeting this old but hardened veteran!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom