Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stop. Hammer Time.

The Verd Estate, Mandalore

Coming home was not exactly something that the Mandalorian known as Isley Verd looked forward to. After all, home was where all the sordid memories of growing up were located. However, this trip was absolutely necessary; for Isley had a task to accomplish. He, along with a single member of the Templar Order and a member of the Dread Guard, had come all the way out to the heart of the Mandalorian Empire in order to meet a single man in particular. 'Twas the sister of Isley's sire, a woman by the name Teres Verd. She was a relatively notable individual for one reason in particular: her exceptional skills with the forge and hammer. It was through her that Isley's original beskar'gam was reforged, and today it would be through her guidance that the Mandalorian's desires would be fulfilled.

For he was of the personal opinion that a sword would make for a fitting badge of office for the mantle of "Marshal of the Order". He did not anticipate this weapon being his forever and, as such, desired for it to be of exceptional quality for both he and the next generation. The two who had come along both had their own reasons. @[member="Hayato"] was an aspiring master of all things melee and would therefore need a quality blade; and @[member="Galaar CC-252"] was a Mandalorian who simply enjoyed being home. Upon exiting Hyperspace and touching down on the world below, the Mandalorian led the way along the cobbled path that he had tread many times before. It lead up to a large, yet modest, home where the entirety of Clan Verd lived together. He had, of course, called ahead and alerted his aunt of his arrival and desires.

As he stepped along, he was flanked by a single droid. Within its arms was a box that contained a trio of energy crystals obtained following the Mandalorian Empire's expansion to Muunilist; an operation he had taken part in. With these in hand, Isley approached the gate and shoved them open before striding over to the simple forge that belonged to his aunt. The woman within matched Isley in height and was covered in soot. She wore a pair of overalls and a soot-darkened shirt, boots, and had rows of dredlocks tied into a sloppy ponytail. Looking up from her work, the woman smiled and threw her arms around him, which he then returned. "Hello aunt Teres," he began, touching his brow to hers in a "keldabe kiss". "My friends should be along shortly."

@[member="Hayato"], @[member="Galaar CC-252"].

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Verd Villa, Mandalore...

Galaar strode alongside Isley, helmet under one arm. He was fully clad in his armor as per usual but at the current moment he had his scarred, bearded face exposed as he glanced around the area. Following a bit behind them all, but within scent range was Lord Cabur, Galaar's loyal Strill who was chirping excitedly at its home environment. "Ahh Mandalore, home sweet home, don't worry Is'ika, I'll avoid smoking spice around your aliit." He gave that big, poodoo faced grin that he had become well known for amongst the Dread Guard.

"Any female relatives my age?"

Though as soon as Isley's aunt came seemingly out of now where the Clone paused and shut up, snapping to attention on an instinctive level like Isley had never seen before from the trooper. Bralor... Bralor... Bralor... Not Bralor, oh, I can relax, thank Mando gods. Galaar calmed down visibly and gave the Aunt a friendly, kind smile. "Su cuy'gar ba'vodu Verd. Me'vaar ti gar?"

@[member="Isley Verd"]
@Hayato

Atlas Kane

A
The Honourable Verd Family's Mansion

The Ronin was walking behind Isley and the Clone Trooper. It was still weird for Hayato to walk behind someone as important as Isley Verd. He has never really been in contact with many important people, especially with powerful Force Users like Isley. He wanted to make a good impression the first time he met Isley and his family, since he wouldn't want to get thrown out of the Confederacy of Independent systems just for making a bad impression and even though Hayato didn't think Isley would react like that, no one knows what could happen. But enough with the worrying about being thrown out of the CIS for making an bad impression, back to the making of swords!

When the three arrived at the place Isley's aunt was working at. He was not surprised to see the woman in the state she was in, after all, she was a famed forger. To greet the woman he just bowed to her after Isley was finished with his greeting ritual or whatever it was. Hayato was a bit excited, he would finally get a second swords. He had wanted a second sword for a while now and the best part was that it would be a real, steel sword, not a Lightsaber. Hayato preferred the feel of a real sword over that of a Lightsaber, but he knew that swords were inferior to Lightsabers in some aspects.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Isley Verd"]

Upon releasing her nephew from her embrace, the woman stepped over to Galaar and responded in perfect Mando'a. <"Ah, so you are a Son of Mandalore as well! Good to meet you as well. I'm doing just fine, though disappointed that smithing is the only thing that gets Is'ika out here to see me."> With that said, she regarded Hayato with a polite nod of acknowledgement and stepped over to the wall of the Forge. There, she produced three rods, each about the width to be expected from a sword. <"Alright, the three of you, time to get to work. First, we'll need to talk details. What sort of sword are you looking for?" She then stepped forward and looked at Hayato dead in the eye, then repeated herself in Basic as he did not seem the Mando'ad type. "What sorta blade you looking for lad?"

Isley folded his hands behind his back and simply replied. "I'm looking for something lightweight and strong. I'd like to augment the metal with some...tricks...I've picked up over the years, same with the one for Galaar and Hayato." To this, Teres simply nodded, then awaited the answers from her guests.

@[member="Hayato"], @[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom