Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Stock Auction; Vanir Technologies

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
This Auction is for the 40% remaining stock in Vanir Technologies.​
Only people who have posted in This thread may participate in this auction.​
Lot A: 10% Of Vanir Technologies - [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Lot B: 10% Of Vanir Technologies - [member="Triam Akovin"]​
Lot C: 10% Of Vanir Technologies - [member="Token Waters"]​
The Last remaining 10% of the Vanir Technologies stock will be freely auctioned at no set denomination. This means that anyone can bid on this stock at 1 through 10%. These numbers will be kept track of within this first post. It should be noted that these bids can also be outbid by others.​
Free Auction Stock Remaining: 0%
NOTE;Can be Redistributed as Bids Come in
-5% [member="Danger Arceneau"]​
- 5% [member="Seanna Vel"]​
Anyone can purchase any amount of lots, this means one person can purchase all of the remaining 40% stock if they so wish, however they must bid individually on each Lot.​
Credits and Barter Items accepted. Auctioneer will decide current Lot Winners.​

A bid reached the auction for one slot of 10%

5 000 000 credits - from Sempra the hutt. (Guessing on whats reasonable)
The advantages of having decreased shipping taxes in hutt cartel space is mentioned in the fine print.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
([member="Lucien Cordel"] please post in this thread before bidding as they are ICly linked! [member="Sempra the Hutt"] please insert a credit amount into your bid(Can be anything really, just make it reasonable please))​

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Lot A 5,500,000 [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Lot B 30,000 [member="Lord Ajihad"]
Lot C 600,000 [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]
Lot free stock [member="Danger Arceneau"] 3 freighters so you can transport you own stuff
Lot free stock [member="Lucien Cordel"] 10,000 credits, and a personal favour from me

Lot A: Construction rights to Bright Star resorts that are not within Techno Union space, and converting to use of VT communications for the extended fleet of liners, as well as advertisement and small-tech sales in our resort locations.

Plus I dislike credit exchange.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Lot B: 500,000 Credits, Tax Exseption to trade ships through the Unknown Region, Rights to Study Artifacts and Weaponry found in the Unknown Region from UTC Exploration Missions.

[member="Alric Kuhn"] As much as I don't want to, I see no harm in the attempt of investing in this company. Therefore, I make the following bids:

Lot B: 600,000, with the promise that the next project undertaken by Triam Akovin will be directed towards Vanir Technologies and its benefit.
Lot C: 2,000,000, with the above promise, and an addendum indicating that Triam Akovin's next project is exceptionally ambitious by even her own standards.
Free Lot (10%): 1,000,000, with the above promise + addendum, and discounted access to rare materials gathered by A.S.Co. on any projects worked on by Vanir Technologies under Triam Akovin's surveillance.

Realizing she had little offer other than money, she decide to put in one more bid.
She then put a bid in for any 10% deals
I bid 6 million credits, one camel class freighter, access to darth azards holocron, and help from me in developing one new tech, as well as construction contract, with kotass industries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom