Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Stitches

qC8JFYe.png

This city was loud. Kashyyk was loud too, but Coruscant was something else. And the lights! The lights never faded here, which in turn meant the stars never showed their faces. It was a tragedy… Alright, maybe that’s a bit too much, Aveline admitted to herself. Still, she was homesick and refused to feel sorry for the way she felt.

Coming here was a big transition, a massive one in fact. It would take some time getting used to. But it was the right thing to do… Or so Master Rane told her. She wasn’t entirely sure what she thought of it yet. But that was exactly what she was doing here, out late at night by herself. She wanted to spend some time with her thoughts.

Of course, plans never seemed to work out the way you expected. It was hard to plan for the unexpected, and that was just what happened. Someone had just gotten robbed. It was clear who had done it, two large fellows running away with her effects. Not today. Aveline gave chase.

She had expected to make quick work of it, but they gave her quite the run. They were faster than she had hoped, and knew the terrain well. At some point they split up, but she followed the one with the woman’s bag.

Before she even realized it, the whole vibe of her surroundings had changed drastically. The lights looked different, dimmed, coloured, more artificial. It smelled worse too, perhaps on the account on the grime and trash strewn about. She must’ve followed the thief down more levels than she had anticipated.

Like all good chases had to, this too came to an end. He stood back up against a wall, she with the hand on the hilt of her lightsaber. Then why was he smiling?

Aveline threw herself into the ground, face first into a puddle of dirty water. Above her a blaster shot narrowly missed her. That had come from the side! Looking about, she could see figures, piling out into the street from the buildings on either side.

Ohh this is bad. This is very bad.

Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin

It was an instinct...

Night time was usually the best time. It was crazy busy, there was so much traffic so many different things going on. It was perfect, and it was always the best test for him. Aiden slipped through the crows almost unnoticed, aside from the small occasional brush of someone's shoulders. It was the perfect time to continue to further test his force strength and affinity. As the days passed it only got easier, while he still had a long way to go it was the journey not the destination that mattered.

He could hear them, discussion,gossip, love, anger. He could hear it all but it wasn't bothering him. It was swirling around him and then suddenly something shifted, a pierce in the veil before him. Aiden came to a stop and the padawan opened his eyes and took a long deep breath.

The single shot from a blaster. The sinister laughter coming from several people surrounding a figure on the ground.

She was injured, she was alone.....

Aiden cleared his throat as he quickly made his way through the crowds.

It wasn't long before Aiden turned down the alleyway which seemed to lead to a deeper section of back alleys. He was on their scent and soon enough he was upon them.

"Hey! Get back now!" Aiden called out as he ran towards the girl on the ground, extending his hand towards her. "You okay?!" However as he charged in he realized that they were still surrounded.

"This happen to you a lot?" Aiden inquired in jest, they still had to get out of this situation however.

Better to be laughed at than dead, she told herself. Clearly they felt they had the upper hand. Maybe they did.

'Get back now!' The sound of a voice that didn't belong with the rest broke through. When she turned to look at the source, she saw a hand reaching out to her. Aveline took it and let him help her back to her feet.

Aveline wore the very traditional tunics associated with the Jedi, beige and light brown. Of course now they were wet and dirty, much like half of her hair.

"You know, you'd think I'd be able to say no to that" she chuckled at his jest, even now. "At this point it's practically a habit"

The laughter stopped and another blaster bolt was fired. This time Aveline responded quickly. The blue glimmer of her lightsaber coated much of her immediate surroundings. It hissed to life and deflected the blaster bolt into the ground. She reached out her hand towards the guy who'd shot at her, and with a loud grunt of effort she yanked the blaster out of his hand with the Force.

That didn't discourage them much, at least not visibly. They still had the numbers, and vibroknives and swords, probably a blaster too. The sight of a live lightsaber had given them pause, but, well... She clearly was no master.

"Can you fight?" she turned to him, wondering if she had to look over her shoulder and protect him too. Then again, he had been the one to save her...

Then they fell on them. Three came at once. She blocked left, she parried right, then the third shoulder-barged into her and once more she fell to the ground. On reflex she threw out a hand, and sent out a Force Push. It was raw and unrefined, with no precision. This meant that Aiden Porte Aiden Porte found himself in the blast zone as well, she didn't have the control to prevent that. It wasn't the most powerful thing, but enough to topple the trio of baddies off their feet. How Aiden would take it, she did not yet know. "Sorry!" she yelled out apologetically.

Way to thank your rescuer, darn

Off to the side, near the wall, the cry of a child caught her attention. No! Without much more thought, leaving the mysterious new guy to fend for himself for a moment, she darted off. Again blaster bolts came her way, she deflected, deflected, and when finally closing the distance she took the hand off the guy firing.

He fell, and she turned and dropped to cover the child, and check for wounds. They had been standing close, the young boy a hostage she assumed. "Hey, hey - you're fine" she said before she even knew if that was the truth. There didn't appear to be any wounds, and in his eyes there was hate. Aveline gasped as he drove the vibroknife into her side, right below her ribs.

The vibrating generator of the blade made it an eviscerating wound, she nearly fainted from the pain then and there. She still wasn't sure she wouldn't. With a deep, pained groan she fell to the side, pulling herself away slowly, grabbing for the ground with one hand the other covering her side. Red... So much red... And... An approaching darkness. "Feth" she cursed through gritted teeth.

It didn't take long after he helped her to her feet that those surrounding them stopped their advance for a few moments and then they slowly came towards them again. The girl whom he came to aid sprung into action, which he didn't expect. Picking up she was a Jedi from before he got to her, yet seeing her Jedi nature in action was incredibly impressive.

"Can you fight?"

"That depends....." Aiden whispered as he glanced around, his training saber still on his hilt. It wasn't going to do much good here. The Jedi took a deep breath and closed his eyes within a few seconds. And just like that everything became so much clearer to him. Actions, everything. Almost as if he was getting a peak behind the curtains. A birds eye view of what seemed like stillness around him.

The force push came and it seemed like a gust of wind as Aiden was connected deeply to the force, had he not prepared himself he would've definitely been thrown off balance.

"It's okay." Aiden spoke as he opened his eyes. The cry of a child was heard and she took off towards him. Leaving Aiden with those that remained. The Padawan extended his hand up and he gathered the force around him. The blasters that were in the hands of the thugs were sucked away from their hands. And then in a sudden yet quick exertion, their own weapons went flying back straight towards the side of their heads looking to knock them out. Aiden's hand extended outward then and those that were hit were knocked off their feet.

The Padawan took a deep breath as he glanced in the direction his friend traveled and he went after her in tow.

"No!" Aiden said as he saw what the boy had done and as he advanced on Padawan. Aiden was able to sidestep and reach for the boys wrist which held the weapon. He turned his wrist in such a way that the weapon dropped. The boy was hateful, but he seemed scared too. The commotion had caused local Coruscant Security forces to show up extremely quickly. They took custody of the boy as well as the rest. Aiden didn't have time to waste. He quickly ran to the girls side as he picked her up in his arms. Informing Security what had happened and he sent message ahead to the Jedi Temple that he was bringing back someone who was hurt.

Hold on, its going to be okay.

The Jedi padawan spoke to her through the force as he rushed quickly towards the Jedi Temple. It didn't take long to get her set up in the medical wing. Aiden was no full fledged healer. However he was able to assist in certain areas, no doubt learning more however he was more concerned about his new friends safety and welfare.

After about an hour he was told that she was on the mend and that she just needed to get some rest. Aiden opted to sit in the chair by her bed just to make sure she was okay. He would wait until she woke up, and then he leaned back in the chair and drifted off to sleep.

What happened next would become a blur to Aveline, something which she would find great difficulty in trying to recollect. Fading in and out of consciousness, various flashes of images sent before her eyelids before being replaced by something entirely different. The only constant was a voice in the back of her head, telling her to hold on, telling her it was going to be okay.

She came to, disoriented, as one might expect. She was in a bed, with no memory of how she had ended up there. Only when she tried to move did she wince with pain from a wound she didn't know she had. Then, piece by piece it came back to her, and the puzzle started to form into a picture. She'd been stabbed. She had nearly died.

Then she remembered the guy who had been there with her. Who had... Carried her? Was that right? Aveline had no idea who he was or what his name had been. She thought she had left him alone with the criminals, abandoned him. But in the end he had saved her, again.

Turning to look around the room she saw him. She managed to recognise him, even as he sat with his head nodding off. Perhaps her movements had waked him up, perhaps it was just awfully good timing, but he too was stirring in his seat.

"Hey" It was an entirely underwhelming way to begin the conversation. But what did you say in these situations? "This happen to you a lot?" When in doubt, throw in a joke. Good one Aveline. In the end, there was really only one other thing she could say. "Thank you"

The Padawan slumber was more needed than he realized. He didn't even remember falling asleep in the chair. It wasn't until he heard Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin 's voice. He wasn't sure if he was awake or still asleep and then he cleared his throat and his eyes opened and she was awake. His eyes blinked a few times as he stood up, trying to shake the tiredness from his eyes.

"Hey!" Aiden inquired as he reached for her hand and gave it a small squeeze. "I'm so glad you are okay!" Aiden pulled it away after a second just in reaction. He didn't want to give the wrong impression or anything like that. "Sorry, I was just worried about you."

"This happen to you a lot?"

"No, this doesn't happen to often." At her words he couldn't help but laugh and even perhaps a giggle came forth slightly. It caught him off guard and brought some light and humor to the situation.

"Thank you"

"It's no problem at all. I'm just glad I got you here in time and you are feeling better now. That's all that counts." The padawan showed her a small as he extended his hand towards her to shake. "My name is Aiden, Aiden Porte." He was truly just glad that she was okay. Aiden had a big heart for the most part, he wasn't perfect by any means. But this is why he was worried about attachment. Not those sort of attachments but just the overall feeling of love and such for a friend and family member. He didn't even know this girl and he was genuinely concerned for her safety. If he was like this with a stranger how would he be if someone close to him were to get hurt. That was something that he thought about from time to time.

"I'm glad I'm okay too." And she had no doubt it was thanks to Aiden. Her recklessness and overconfidence would've sent her into an early grave. "Hey, no worries. You being worried for me is probably the only reason I'm still here" she said with a smile, dismissing any potential for awkward tension.

"You were really impressive back there." Her memories were hazy, but she thought she could recall glimpses of blasters flying and knocking their owners on the head. Then he'd carried her to safety, helped healing her. A mere 'thank you' didn't quite cut it, but she hoped she was able to convey her gratitude.

"Nice to meet you Aiden. I'm Aveline Cuiléin"
she reached up slightly and shook his hand. "New Jedi Order?" she asked the follow-up question. She assumed, being on Coruscant and all, that he was affiliated. "Suppose I am too... Maybe. I'm new here. Transferred over with my Master from Silver space." she told him a bit of herself and her background.

Despite the circumstances, it was nice to meet someone new, make some connections here too. Once she had felt quite alone in her earlier Padawan days, but she's made friends and connections then. If nothing else, it gave her hope that she could do the same here. Perhaps Aiden could be the first in a new chapter of her life.

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

He wasn't glad she wasn't weirded out by him giving her hand a squeeze. It was always more showing care than anything else. You never knew when someone needed that. A simple hug or even just a smile was enough to let people know that you were there and they were going to be alright. Aiden hoped that she knew he was here for her, even if they didn't know each other much. But that sort of thing didn't matter, you don't need to know someone to help them, especially if they are in trouble.

"You were really impressive back there."

"Thank you." Aiden said sincerely, that meant the world to him.

Aiden couldn't help but smile and even slightly blush, trying to remain calm. He was as humble as they could be. However her comment did make him feel good. It just meant that he was on the right path. He was doing what he was supposed to do and was progressing very well.

"Nice to meet you Aiden. I'm Aveline Cuiléin"

"That's a nice name, Aveline." Aiden said with a small smile and he nodded his head happily. "Yes! I just joined the New Jedi Order a few weeks ago. I've been training prior to that as both of my parents are Jedi. I've been with the silvers before, when I was really young. I really liked it over there."

Aiden cleared his throat as he glanced around. "Do you need a glass of water, or some food or anything?" Aiden inquired standing up to at least get her a glass of water, without waiting for a response. He figured she would at least be thirsty.

"Thanks!" she replied with a smile. Come to think of it, Aiden was a nice name too. Should she have said it? It was too late now... Oh well.

"Yeah? That sounds nice, training with your parents like that."
she said, straightening herself up more with some effort. They probably wouldn't let her walk around the place freely, at least not yet. But she didn't know how long she could last just lying in bed with nothing to do. She was grateful Aiden was keeping her company.

"Oh, I'm okay" she started, but seeing as he was already up... "Actually, some water would be nice" It was like her throat had grown drier since he'd said it. "Thank you" she'd been saying that phrase a lot lately she felt like.

"Guess we're both fresh recruits in a sense. Nice to know someone else."
She hadn't been sure of this whole transferring business to begin with, and certainly leaving every familiar face behind didn't help. Making friends in the NJO certainly would go a long way to making this seem like it could become her next home.

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

"It was good for the most part." Aiden said with a small laugh. "My parents are both wise and are incredibly gifted. But I needed to branch out on my own, that's what my father did for a long time. I want to do that, travel and help those out there while also serving the New Jedi Order. Aiden used the utensil to place some ice in the glass and poured her some water.

"Actually, some water would be nice"
"Thank you"

He turned and smiled. "Not a problem at all."Aiden spoke while handing her the glass. Aiden was incredibly happy to be here and to be meeting more people. It made things so much easier. While his youth was spent traveling and such with the family, it was incredibly nice to know that his parents had settled down on Naboo. Very eager to get out on his own, he couldn't help but just miss home and his parents a little bit. He wasn't homesick, but more so there absence would be something to get used too. Which was why he was glad to be meeting more Jedi.

"Whenever you are rested, we should get out and do something." Aiden said with a small smile, and then added in quickly. "Like training or even just grabbing some coffee." Aiden wasn't sure why he said coffee, he wasn't the coffee drinker at all, but then there was a first time for everything. These were his fellow Jedi, and he wanted to know them better. His father always said that the closer of a bond you have with one another, your strength in the field and with each other can essentially increase ten fold.

Aiden smiled and sat back in his chair, content with just sitting here and talking with her for as long as she wanted. "If you don't mind me staying for a bit longer, tell me a little bit more about yourself?" Aiden inquired politely, he was pretty much an open book, anything anyone could ask he wouldn't mind telling. Unless perhaps it was secret information that he was forbidden to talk about that could alter the course of the galaxy. Which he mused on that last thought.

"That sounds nice. You should pursue that dream" she said, smiling. Then she laughed. "If being a Jedi has any benefits, it's that it's a job that lets you travel a lot" Pay no mind to the fact that those travels more often than not took you to places of conflict and desperation...

"I'd like that. Not sure how soon I'll be training again, but I'm sure they'll let me drink coffee before that." she said, ending on a light chuckle. Aveline wasn't much of a coffee drinker either, but she wasn't about to tell him that...

She took a sip from the glass of water, downing about half in one go before putting it down to rest on a small table besides the bed. "Sure! Not sure where to start though, but..." She gave it a thought for a moment.

"Well, I'm from Nubia. Been training to become a Jedi for about as long as I can remember. Last few years I've been staying on Kashyyyk, at the Silver Rest temple. Do you know it? Where did you stay when you were with the Silvers?" she threw one back at him.

"I don't know what else there is to me really. That about sums it up" her brief laugh now was almost one of disbelief, as if coming to terms with the realization for the first time. "Training, sleep, training, missions. Preparing to save the galaxy and all"

"You been on many missions?"

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

Aiden couldn't help but smile internally at the thought of him saying coffee. It wasn't his choice of beverage, his last to be quite honest. His mother was more the caf drinker in the family. Father seemed to take a liking to it as well though. Perhaps it was just something of nerves that braced the young Jedi Padawan.

Aiden listened attentively to what Aveline had to say, that was probably one of his most coveted traits. His ability to hone in on whomever was talking and listened with a heightened sense of concentration, not over fixated. But something of great care and attention. The last thing you wanted to do was give the person whom was speaking the thought that you weren't paying attention. Everything that Aiden had learned through his life was well locked in that vault he called a brain.

"My family were at Silvers Rest for a while!" Aiden said with a smile. Depending on their age difference, they might have seen each other there at some point in their lives. Of course not knowing each other at that time, but it would've been quite amusing to know that their paths had crossed before perhaps. "I really enjoyed it there, it was quite peaceful."

"Training, sleep, training, missions. Preparing to save the galaxy and all"
"You been on many missions?"

"Sleep, training and preparing to heal the galaxy would be my version." Aiden said with a small chuckle. "I haven't been on many missions at all. Once I start seeking out the crystals, and necessary components for my own personal lightsaber. Then I will start venturing out further in the galaxy with the Alliance."

A few days had passed, and Aveline was finally back up on her feet. It hadn't taken too long, all things considering. Curtesy of bacta technology, and some good old fashioned rest.

Ammon Rane, her master, had come by and seen to it that she was being taken well care of. That, and ensured she had enough to keep her busy during the downtime. Sure, she couldn't spin around the courtyard practicing lightsaber sequences, but she could study, read, and watch videos. It was tiring, but all the same it felt good to be doing something.

Later that day, Aveline enjoyed taking in the fresh air. Or, at least as fresh as it came on Coruscant. She was having lunch with Aiden Porte Aiden Porte , a much welcome respite from everything else. It was a celebration that she was officially discharged from the med bay. And he had said they ought to get some coffee...

Aveline burst out laughing, to the point where no real sound came and she had to gasp for breath. "He did not! And the masters didn't find out? Wow" she shook her head, still smiling. "I didn't see that coming"

He kept up with Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin over the next few days, ensuring she was rested up and healing up nicely. All things considered the event that transpired, she had made an awesome recovery. So that was always good news.

What could he say, he had some humorous stories. Most of them at his expense or perhaps his sisters. However they still provided some amusement, especially his first few weeks that he had been here on Coruscant. The Jedi Padawan laughed, he hadn't laughed like that in a long time. And that fact that she was having trouble breathing because she was laughing was making him laugh all the more.

She had a great laugh and a great smile, he couldn't help but noticing that. She was incredibly great company, a good friend in a short amount of time.

"I didn't see that coming"

"Me neither, I'm glad my adventures are providing some amusement for you Aveline." Aiden said through a bit of laughter before it finally came to a stop.

"Do you miss Kashyyyk? Was it a big adjustment coming from there and settling in here?" Aiden inquired as he took a drink from his glass of water.

"They do. Though they're gonna get you in trouble sooner rather than later" she said, finally able to compose herself. She enjoyed his stories. It made her itch to get out there herself. She certainly wasn't made to lie around and do nothing.

Aveline gave his question some thought. The answer was pretty clear though "Yeah. I guess it's always hard leaving home. It's the closest I've ever felt to a home" Even back then she had felt as if something was missing. Something or someplace else calling out to her, just forever out of reach. She couldn't put her finger on it. But aside from that, Kashyyyk had been wonderful.

"Still" she said, a smile creeping back upon her lips as she reached down and pulled up the hilt of a lightsaber. "I made this on Kashyyyk. So in a way, it's like I carry a small piece of it with me" She could always reach out and touch the lightsaber with the Force. It helped her calm, a neat tool in meditation. Though the crystal was from Ilum, it somehow distinctly reminded her of Kashyyyk.

She put the weapon away. "As for settling, well... Haven't done much of that honestly. Too busy getting stabbed" she laughed again, shaking her head "What a first week."

"What about you? Know a lot of Jedi here? I know you just joined a few weeks ago, but you know"

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

"Most definitely, its been a great ride so far. Granted I'm only eighteen, so there is plenty of room for further adventures going forward. I'm looking forward to going out there more and fully exploring the galaxy. Helping those that are in trouble and everything like that."

He listened with a good ear as she spoke about home, and he agreed with her that it was tough leaving. It was the same for him. He was on Naboo for several years and it was home for him. He been on a tour through the palace, had walked the streets of Theed, explored the open plains of Naboo to the forests. The greatest part of all of it was the waterfalls,lakes and rivers.

"You should come with me on a visit to Naboo. Everything there is amazing!" Aiden said with a big smile. "I may be a bit biased, but I promise I am not exaggerating in the slightest." He could help but laugh as he slightly shrugged his should with small goofy grin unbeknownst to him.

"I made this on Kashyyyk. So in a way, it's like I carry a small piece of it with me"

"Oh that is cool!" Aiden exclaimed as he look at the hilt, craftsmanship and all. "That is truly great!" He said with a smile. "I still have my training saber, and I plan on going to Lothal to go crystal hunting to forge my own lightsaber."

"What about you? Know a lot of Jedi here? I know you just joined a few weeks ago, but you know"

"Well, I"ve met a few people thus far. Iris, Dreidi, Luric, there are several others. I've met a few during training sessions. But I've spent the most time with you. I guess I gotta make sure you don't get hurt again."
Aiden said in jest as he laughed slightly.

Aveline nodded. She could definitely agree with that. "That's what I've been saying too. And why I need to become a Jedi Knight. I owe it to the people I might save in the future. Can't slack off in training knowing that, am I right?" she said with a laugh.

"I would love that! Never been to Naboo." her excitement was quite clear. It was one of the perks of this whole Jedi gig after all, getting to travel. Only downside being one normally didn't get the chance to travel freely - just went where one was sent. "No, I believe you. I'm sure it's beautiful. And what a great way to spend some off time. Think it's expensive to get there?" On the flip side, one thing you never had to worry about when sent on a mission were travel costs.

"Well, I"ve met a few people thus far. Iris, Dreidi, Luric, there are several others. I've met a few during training sessions. But I've spent the most time with you. I guess I gotta make sure you don't get hurt again."
"Oh, I'll find a way to keep you busy, don't you worry" she laughed with him. Funny and true, fancy that. Aveline did seem to have a knack for getting herself battered and cut.

"I still have my training saber, and I plan on going to Lothal to go crystal hunting to forge my own lightsaber."
"Nice! I got mine on a trip to Ilum. Though... I guess that's not gonna be an option anywhere in the near future" She knew very little, and had only caught wind of it, but from what she gathered Ilum had been attacked, and there'd been a clash between the Empire and the Alliance. It was a potentially sensitive topic, so she quickly followed up trying to assure herself "You... Did you know anyone there?" She hoped she hadn't blurted out something that'd be painful for him.

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

"I would love that! Never been to Naboo."

"You have never been to Naboo?!"
Aiden inquired quite shocked. "You are going to love it. It's truly an awesome place." While Aiden had been talking it up so much, he had to make sure when they visit that she had an incredibly good time. "And, nah it wouldn't be so bad. We could perhaps take some leave and go for a few days. A week at the most, it would be fun. You might not want to go back after our trip!" Aiden said, while he hoped he wasn't being to eager as he was speaking as if the plans were set in stone. Aiden cleared his throat a bit before speaking. "I mean if you still want to go whenever we get some free time." Aiden said with a small smile.

"Oh, I'll find a way to keep you busy, don't you worry"

"I'm sure you will, Aveline." Aiden said with a laugh. The more he thought about it, in the short time he couldn't imagine a future time without her in his life. Granted he knew she didn't require his help, she was a strong and incredibly independent woman.

"You... Did you know anyone there?"

"No, that's okay." Aiden remarked as he could sense the hesitation in her voice. "And no, not to many people. My parents might have, but not me. What about you?"

"No, never" Aiden's shock made her laugh. "Well, I really look forward to it now!" Everyone had their favourite spots in the galaxy. Knowing Aiden's was fun. Not being sure what hers was, a bit less so... Or, no, had to be Kashyyyk. And the view from the Origin Tree. "You think? I mean, I'm down" Catching a break as a Jedi was hard, but also important. It's not slacking if you chalk it up to be for preventing burnout, right?

"Alright, yeah good." She said, not really sure how handle a sensitive topic like that in the best way. She was glad at least no one he knew had died, or anything like that. "Nope, no one. As far as I know" not that she meant to be so glum about it. The life of Jedi was fraught with peril. They knew the risks.

"This stuff is actually really good" she remarked, ploughing through what remained of her lunch and changing the topic for something a little lighter. "I heard Coruscant didn't have any food traditions. But I guess that's the thing, they don't need one. Everyone just brings what they're used to from home and share with the rest of us" Aveline had lost count of all the fast food types she'd never heard of before coming here.

Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

Aiden was quite glad that she would still want to go. It was really nice to branch out with other people even just for fun. While the camaraderie grew on missions and training sessions and such. But those things amplified even more when just handing out with each other and having a good time. His constant traveling and moving about while he was young, he wasn't afforded the opportunity to make friends as much as he wanted to. The making friends wasn't the hard part, it was the moving part that hindered those friendships.

She said she hadn't known anyone that was lost and to that end he was happy she hadn't. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose someone he cared about.

"It's gotta be tough, to lose someone you care about and love and all that stuff. I usually hold my friends pretty close and in high regard. I couldn't imagine losing one of them."

The subject got switched to food and to that end he had to agree for the most part.

"It's not too bad here. There are a few places that have piqued my interest, but I try to not eat the fast food here too much." Aiden nodded his head slightly. "If I were too, I would lose my figure." And with that he couldn't help but laugh as he was purely joking.

Aiden reached for his glass of water and took a drink and then cleared his throat. "You know you could always go back to Kashyyyk for a visit, if you want some company I could go with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom