Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sticky Politics: Nar Haaska ((PM if you aren't in the faction and want to join))

Boone

1st Recon: "The last thing they'll never see"
As Boone squeezed the trigger and popped another rebel the tower beneath the sniper shook and began to give way. Explosions hit nearly every building in the surrounding area as the watchtower tilted and fell toward the building Boone had only a second ago been providing overwatch for. The world moved in slow motion, his rifle fell, and the bodies of the two guards who'd been sharing the vantage point with Boone tilted with it.

All he could do was curse as the tower impacted the target building and he found himself smashing through a thick pane of glass on the upper levels. An audible crunch was heard as the glass gave way and left more than a few lacerations across Boone's face and body. The ten foot diagonal fall to the floor didn't help either.

Boone's left arm bent up underneath him as he impacted the marble and his ankle rolled as he did the same down the hall. His ears rung. He couldn't feel his now broken arm, shock.

As the ringing subsided Boone drug himself along the hall and propped himself against a wall, drawing his sidearm while making an attempt to get his bearings. He drug himself up the wall and began to limp towards what appeared to be a stairwell.

"Boone. Alive. Top floor." Boone commed to @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Krest rubbed the back of his head for a moment before bursting forward. The two small beggars from before were knocked back from an explosion, landing in the middle of the street. And right in front of a building that was about to collapse. He completely ignored every single comment about leaving the locals to die and stood before the beggars, using the force to try and stop the building from falling. Which was working, but really only slowing it. "Kark you commando. You and the dread guard can go be your mindless clone selves, I'm not letting these people pay their lives for us." With that he literally shook his com off, and started yelling. "Bluejay! You can either go back with your boys or help me out now. Sophia! Get these two out from under here. Oron, find more survivors and take them out of the city."

Kark the orders. Krest is a Templar, not Dread Guard. He'll do what is right.

@[member="Boone"], @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"], @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"], @[member="Oron Verd"], @[member="Ven"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Bluejay took orders from exactly three people - Isley Verd, Calico, and sometimes Galaar - and Krest didn't make the list. "Krest, if you kark this op up by rescuing the civs, I'll slot you myself. We came here to deal with a rebellion - covertly." She warned, turning on her heel and making her way towards Calico's position, sending him a quick comm message as she walked. "On my way. Krest and Sophia are pulling the noble ijata card." She said through gritted teeth. "Oh, and try not to slot me. I borrowed the armor."

@[member="Krest"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

"Let's get moving. That isn't our business." Calico grunted quietly to the duo with him. His gaze went up toward on of the few buildings peaking over the skyline. Some gray and small moving about on top of a domed roof caught his eye. That certainly wasn't promising.

Bluejay's voice crackled in through his comm; a sense of relief washed over him. Krest hadn't said anything to him, he had thought they could have possibly been caught in the blast. The fact the Krest was using time to save civilians that weren't there's and effectively blowing the op, however, was distressing. "Come on ner'vod." He growled, clipping Canal on the shoulder as he took off at a brisk pace down the street.

Sanna shouldn't be too far. She'll be able to find us.

The sharp pain in his palms and knees began to nullify as adrenaline took its place. Everything was sharper, more...alive. He keyed into the comm for Bluejay. "Alright Jay, don't worry about them. We can deny involvement if we have too...check out the center-most building. Something is moving up there." Calico paused mid-jog, switching to Ven's channel. "Good, remember that talk about dying ad'ika? It still stands...I think I see our primary culprit. Check the center-most dome."

The Commander stopped in the middle of the street to gather his bearings. It was him and Canal, Bluejay en route, Sanna lost somewhere, and the rest were doing a very emotional thing. Now really wasn't the time to be emotional. "Boone, brother, good to hear you. Can you get an eye on whatever is up t-" His voice cut short as something hot whizzed past his ear. Then another, and another.

Calico instinctively fell flat against the concrete, then rolled clockwise behind the flaming wreckage of what was once a speeder. Dirt and dust kicked up and obscured vision, but Calico recognized that sound. Someone was going to town with a heavy repeater. He chanced a glance over the speeder. Four figures were moving through a flaming home, taking potshots at Calico and Canal.

The first exited the building, a male human with blond hair, and was met with the stopping power of Calico's DC-15. The others played it smart, and fired from cover. Their bolts went stray, hitting dirt, houses, and panicking people. To his far left, the Commander heard a higher pitch of screaming. The civs back in that burning house weren't fairing very well. The rescue crew looked like it was making its way there rather quickly, at least.

"Boone, ner'vod, how about a second caf if you can off these di'kuts in my way. We need to secure whatever is up on that roof, gather, and ex-fill before Krest shows the whole world that CIS forces were ground side."

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Oron Verd"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="Sanna Legra"]@ CC-442 Daral @[member="Boone"]

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
Alliera had been sent in a week ahead of the actual operation to perform advanced recon, and to be a locally available asset if the operation needed it. So when an explosion rocked a warehouse and a good porition of a residential area, Alliera was in know quite quickly. The Warrior had a non-discript outfit on: Brown Civilian Boots, Tan Cargo Pants, a Black Shirt, an old Local Military Jacket that Alliera had 'liberated' from a Drunk that had tried to touch her one too many times. Concieling her face was a set of Wrap Around Shades and a Shadowy hat, a Suppressed CZ-835 was hidden in the Jacket, and she finished the outfit by wearing an old set of work gloves over her Crush Gaunts. "This is Alliera Nakamura, I'm on site and concieled." Alliera said over her ear piece, quite enough to not be heard as she weaved through the crowds "What's the Priority Commander?"
As much as Alliera wanted to help the people, she needed to make sure that Calico and the Dread Gaurd Troops weren't headed into a poodoo storm that would get them killed.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Ven listened in as Calico responded back and she manuvered her ship to a different angle, trying to pin point the center dome that the Commander had been talking about. "Dying isn't one of the tricks up my sleeve Commander, not this time." Ven responded, narrowing her eyes as she peers down at the city, "Eenie.. Meenie... Minie..." she hummed one single note as she talked more to herself out loud, quieter than if she were talking to the Commander. She bit her lip as she finally was able to bring that center dome into her view. "Mo!" The Falleen female picked up the volume of her voice for the comm, "I've got the dome in my sights, Commander, and..." she scanned the curved roof of the building, trying to find the droid, "Annnd... There. I can see the droid as well.."

Ven was looking right down at it and, even though she was a good ways away, she could definitely tell that that droid was not so "little" as she had metaphorically put it earlier. Keeping her position in the air she continued to look down at it, flipping a few switches to prepare what little she had come up with to take the droid down, "Should I take it out now and hope that does the trick? I'm assuming I should just wait for your order, Commander." She wiggled her nose, hoping that the droid hadn't spotted her, because getting shot out of the sky is the last thing she wanted at this moment.

Atlas Kane

A
In Hayato-Timeline this happens before he joins the Templars, so that's why he doesn't know anyone here.

A loud explosion. Something bad must have happened. It wasn't very far from where Hayato was standing around. He could feel the ground tremble. He had to see what was going on. An explosion rarely meant something good and whenever there's something that's bad, Hayato had to know it was being stopped by someone. He dropped a piece of fruit he was examining and started sprinting, the merchant wasn't very pleased about that. Hayato used the Force to assist him, thus building up speed very quickly. He arrived at the scene where the explosion happened. Two scruffy looking kids immediately caught his attention. Upon closer inspection, there were three people. The two beggars and a man holding up his arms as if to ... he was holding up the building pieces so as to not let them crush the kids! That was perfect. Now Hayato was able to concentrate on saving the beggars. For that he picked up his speed again, rushing forwards and towards the children. A couple seconds later, the kids were both in his arms, getting carried off into safety. He had rushed past the man holding up the building and in a moment of impossible accuracy, he had picked up both children while running at an incredibly high speed. Then, when he was certain the kids were safe, he stopped and let them down. Then he turned around and started concentrating on the building. He was assisting in keeping the pieces of rock suspended in the air, so that the man who had been doing that previously was able to get out of there. ''I've got the building! Get to safety!'' he shouted towards the man who was standing roughly fifteen meters away from him, exertion from holding up the building after sprinting that quickly apparent in his voice.

@Everyone in here who is close to what is happening @[member="Krest"]

Krest gritted his teeth. He pretty much barked at @CC-925 Bluejay. "And you wonder why people hate you clones. All of ya without a soul!" He wasn't happy. Ironically, his rage was what was keeping the building from completely falling atop him in the kids behind him. Then @[member="Hayato"] came out of no where. The Zabrak couldn't of been happier, and when the man said he was holding up the building Krest took off. Not a moment too soon. The building collapsed behind him as he barreled beside Hayato, panting.

"Kark it.. Man am I happy you were there." At this point he was comless, so he heard nothing else from any off the other people. Now, now was about saving the civilians. He moved back over to his com, replacing it in his ear.

​"I just got lucky a stranger ran by to save two kids about ot be crushed by a building. You want more kids to die @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] because of your mission? Who's the terrorist now?" He crushes the earpiece in his hand before turning to Hayato, bowing his head in thanks. "There are others, come with me."

"That is an ORDER, Krest!" Canal yelled through the comm link and the heard static. Oh, he did not just ignore him. Well I guess that will go on to my report once this mission was over and I'll make sure that Krest will be punished for his actions. Canal took his job with seriousness, and with even more when he got promoted to sergeant. Once this mission was over Canal would make sure that he would have a talk with Krest. He expected more out of him and he was not a Jedi and if he wanted to be one, will he can get a transport to Corusant and become a Jedi there.

Canal listened to Calico and followed him through the city. He then remembered of Jay. Jay should not listen and forget about Krest, after all she is Dread Guard and her brethren came first than anything else. Well that's what they taught Canal back when he was just a cadet back then. He knew that she would do the right thing and the right thing was listening to just Calico's orders and forget about Krest.

He continued to be at Calico's pace but then something was flying at him. Kark, blaster bolts. He dolphin dived next to Calico to take cover that appeared to be a once speeder bike. "Good shot, brother," Canal complimented at Calico's kill. Canal took a peek and saw the hostiles firing from cover. If he had his armor on he would charge at them but since he was in normal clothes then he wouldn't want to risk himself." Where's that one guy who sniped those idiots from the house. Hopefully the man would dispatch of these morons and quickly.

@CC-935 Bluejay @Krest @Oron Verd @CC-117 Canal @Sophia Walsh @Sanna Legra@ CC-442 Daral @Boone

The Monitor was enjoying itself. The city was engulfed in flames and chaos. Now was the simple matter of leaving the planet intact....the droid scrambles across the rooftop, and readied to jump. Only then did it catch a glimpse of some kind of aerial vehicle approaching its position. This simply would not do.

"Ingrates."

The droid leveled itself and spread its four appendages to maintain facility. It resembled a mobile auto-turret now. A small cylinder under its chassis began to glow a bright orange, then blue, then green. The droid rocketed back three feet as the pulse of plasma energy exploded out toward @[member="Ven"]'s ship,hoping to hit and bring the ship down.

"I will come of my own due course."

"Go ahead and take it, ad'ika." He snapped at Ven as shots flew over his head. The Commander stood up tall, popped one man with three bolts to the mid-riff, and went back down as repeater fired whizzed where he once stood.

At least the rebels were dead.

Technically, they could ex-fill. Oddly enough, this destruction benefited the CIS. "Secure a landing zone Miss Nakamura, it's about time we pulled out." Things had gone to hell in a hand-basket. The true objective, Calico's personal purpose for being there, the droid. Ven would grab it, he was sure of that--the droid had to be responsible for this.

"Krest better move his shebs over here...or he has to find his own ride off this rock, at least until CIS support arrives." Calico grumbled as a round went by a little too close to his shoulder. He shrugged it off, dropping one more man before his right sidearm clicked. Empty.

He slipped the weapon into its holster, not daring to come out of cover as a massive Gammorean--a Gammorean of all things!-- continued to douse the zone in repeater fire. The rescue teams couldn't move until this man was dispatched, either.

Calico simply shook his head, comming the brevity code for Kage to begin a hot exfill. Krest didn't understand what covert meant, and he'd resorted to calling them simply clones. That boiled Calico. Two lives weren't worth an entire planets, and Calico had considered KRest one of their own. Clearly, the di'kut was an average mongrel, randomly conceived shabuirs not worth their own weight. There was no room for a bleeding heart on a covert op.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Oron Verd"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="Sanna Legra"]@ CC-442 Daral @[member="Boone"] @[member="Krest"]

Krest ran his way through the city, not exactly looking to see if anyone was following him. Clones only proved their stereotype, only proved that the CIS was as soulless as some said they were. TO him it was just pathetic. He wasn't going to sit idly by as a whole city burned because he needed to be 'covert'. Odds are the LAAT Tart-Cart was picked up already, and all that would be shown is the CIS pulling out after the town burst into flame.

As if that would make them look bad. Krest rolled his eyes at the sarcasm in his head. He stopped by a smoldering house as he heard a family shout for help. The door was barred by rubble, but Krest only went at it with the force, ripping the stones away in his rage full state. The Dread Guard will face serious charges for letting this city burn without even thinking about assisting, Krest would be sure of it.

"With all due respect, Grand Marshal..." came the somber tone of the 308th clone of the Dread Guard, "I cannot sit idly by whilst innocent men, women, and children die. I'll see you at my Court Marshal." With that said, the armor-clad warrior rushed into the city, casting his minigun-blaster to the ground so that his hands were free to help. His rapid footsteps bore him to the side of the Iridonian who had torn the front door of a burning building down through the Force. Giving him a nod of acknowledgement, Maverick then dove into the fire first, rushing into the roaring flames whilst shoving rubble out of his way. "Hello?! Where are you?!" called the Dread Guard, making his way slowly through the smoke and flames. Eventually, Maverick came upon a closet that was blocked by fallen debris and heard the cries of the family within. "Damn...You! Templar! Help me move this rubble!"

@[member="Krest"], @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"], @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"], @[member="Sophia Walsh"], @[member="Hayato"]

Krest only blinked as the clone ran by. A trooper, helping. Well, that was new. He ran in with the clone, using the force to philter out the smoke so he could breath. "Alright, not all clones are soulless." The Zabrak grunts, holding his hands out. The derbies infront of the closet shook, then flew to the side with the effort of the Templar, who was clearly having an issue filtering smoke and move them. But he gets them moved, ripping the closet door off. "Get out now!" The family of four didn't need anymore goading before running out of the burning building. Krest moved his way after, pretty sure the clone was following.

@Commander Calico CC-247, @CC-935 Bluejay, @Sophia Walsh, @Hayato @[member="CC-308 Maverick"]

They couldn't leave not like this after what happened. She couldn't rightfully follow orders and leave citizens to die. Orders could change and she always would change orders if it meant helping others. There was no way that she was just going to stand here and do nothing. Sophia had a daughter herself so letting other children die was unacceptable.

Whilst @[member="Krest"] and @[member="CC-308 Maverick"] pulled a family out of one burning building she ran to the next trying to help. She never had run into a burning building like that before but there was always a first for everything. She couldn't let them die. She could hear screaming but Sophia couldn't see anything but smoke.

Atlas Kane

A
Hayato turned to the children ''Here take this.'' He threw them a small bag filled with his last credits. ''Take that and get out of here. Find a safe place and hide. Everything's going to be fine, I promise.'' He said to them, before hesitantly turning around and following the man he had just met. He didn't even hear the response the children gave him before he left. It wasn't hard for him to keep up with the stranger. He looked back one last time during the sprint, to see the children moving away from the collapsed building and somewhere else, hopefully somewhere safe. He then turned his attention back at the man in front of him, following him. He seemed upset about something. Hayato could only wonder what that something was.

When the Zabrak finally stopped, Hayato did as well. There was now an armored man helping the Zabrak save a family from a burning building and a different woman who was a complete stranger to Hayato was randomly running into a building and probably trying to save people. For a moment, Hayato did nothing. He was just standing in front of the building the woman had run into. He was concentrating. It took some effort but then there it was. That feeling of tranquility, of peace in a storm. The thing he needed. Then, a powerful blast of wind aimed at the building's open door. Immediately smoke started to rush out of the windows, leaving the room behind them clear. The fires had been taken out as well, well, not completely but it was a start. Now the woman should be able to see inside the building and she wouldn't have to worry about the fires inside the building either.

@[member="CC-308 Maverick"] @Krest @Commander Calico CC-247 @CC-935 Bluejay @Sophia Walsh @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

M4N-SDD

M
A dropship. It appeared on the horizon the moment the combat kicked off, yet it had yet to land, or reveal it's cargo. Something from within hailed @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]. A droid voice, through his commsfeed.
<COMMANDER. UNIT M4N-SDD READY FOR DEPLOYMENT. CONVERGING ON LOCATION. PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: SECURE PERIMETER. SECONDARY OBJECTIVE: RECIVE EXTRA OBJECTIVE FROM ORGANIC COMMANDER.>

With this, the dropship kicked into action and immediately made a beeline for the commanders position. The ship opened its deployment hatch, barely slowing while it passed overhead at a lpw altitude. From within it's bowels came M4N-SDD: three metric tonnes of reinforced durasteel, toting a twin barreled heavy repeater the size of a fully grown human, and a shield that would have looked at home bolted to the side of a ship. The vast droid rolled upon landing, and immediately turned towards the Gammorean. The blaster fire thudded almost harmlessly into the thick chassis of the droid, and did little other than scorch the vast shield.

<HOSTILE ORGANIC IDENTIFIED.>

The deep, and resonant voice of the droid boomed out from within it, while it brought it's own weapon to bare. A loud whining sound came from the heavy blaster, and then it began to reign hell upon the Gammorean's position, in an effort to massacre or force the enemy to retreat.

This may have been a covert op, but it had turned violent. And M4 suited violence to a tee.

To Canal's point of view the mission was probably not a success. Stupid squad 2 was worrying about helping citizens that are not CIS civilians. Now if they were then it would be a whole different story and Calico and Canal would help out the citizens. And it seemed that no one understood vocabulary cause no one was doing this covertly. A droid would understand and follow orders without hesitation. Nope never mind now a droid was making the situation worse. But at least it took out the last rebel hostile.

But this didn't lightened up Canal at all. He went to his comm link and said angrily, "ALL CIS PERSONNEL WHO ARE TRYING TO PAINT US IN THE PICTURE! YOU ARE TO STOP HELPING ALL THESE CIVILIANS RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED FOR YOUR ACTIONS. AND I HAVE EVIDENCE AND SUPPORT FROM MY BROTHER AND SISTER. SO STOP BEING THE HERO AND GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Canal was sure that no one could hear him from the violence and blasters from the droid. He didn't care if the other personnels are a higher ranking than him cause he only reports to and follows order from Isley, Calico, and other DG personnel that are a higher ranking than him.

Then he saw a ship flying above them that was trying to get them off of this planet. "Please hurry up cause this mission is going to be a rip off if any of them knows that we are here." He looked at Calico and said, "Hopefully all the effort we put will be a worth of our time."

@M4N-SDD@Hayato@Sophia Walsh@Krest@CC-308 Maverick@Krest@Commander Calico CC-247@Monitor@Ven@Alliera Nakamura@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]@[member="Boone"]

The op was over. It had moved from a cover assassination to a humanitarian effort, and people all over the news channels were pointing fingers at the CIS. Confederacy units had been spotted shortly after the bombs went off. Reporters concluded that they were a vanguard for an invasion force. Though a handful of people were saved by the Confederacy, the population was terrified of what terror the CIS would bring upon their doorstep.

This was exactly the opposite of what Calico had been trying to do.

He had recognized that the operation had blown, and he signaled the Ge'hutuun along with several other frigates hiding within one of the nearby nebulas. Drop ships were now swarming from the like insects leaving the hive down toward the planet. Their objective was to save lives; but that wouldn't do much for morale.

The CIS, while seen as heroes by the human population, were looked at as conquerors by the biracial groups that inhabited most of the planet.

LAATs of all models sprayed pressurized water down on burning buildings, offloaded people's army and Dreadguard personnel, and airlifted the most at risk victims to hospitals being set up on the edge of the city.

Four drop ships had been shot down by civilians using weapons supplied by the rebellion. The planet was in political turmoil.

All this ran through Calico's head as the massive droid put down his attacker. He would have a word with the Templars who had disrupted the mission.

"Strike team, you're being re-tasked. Our units will help keep the city. A convoy of Cive are shifting toward the city. They've slotted one of our landing teams. Take them out." He paused to simply nod at Canal. The Commander stood up tall as the rescue team went to work hosing down houses. "Since Krest saw it got to turn the entire planet against us, he'll be pushing back the reaction force. Jay, go with him. You're my top girl right now."

Calico reached up to touch his ear; an old habit from a time when commlinks had to be accessed from the ear. "Ven, grab that droid and bang out. We don't need you wounded." He clicked to the next channel. "Boone, give the team over watch. Em-Four, assist my forward operative in retrieving that droid. Miss Nakamura, I'd like you and Canal to assist me with securing the planetary leadership." His voice was strained and low. Calico was usually calm or only slightly irritated, it was strange when he was outright angry. "That clear with everyone? Anyone else going to start a planetary war?"

@[member="M4N-SDD"] @[member="Hayato"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="CC-308 Maverick"] @[member="Monitor"] @[member="Ven"] @[member="Alliera Nakamura"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Boone"]

@EveryoneReally

Ven blinked a few times, noticing as the droid fired off plasma blasts towards her ship, "Whoa..!" She quickly piloted her ship out of the way, just barely missing one of the charges. She felt her body grow tense as Calico's voice quickly came over the comm, unable to respond just yet as she focused on stabalizing her ship, just as he came back over the comm once more, "I'll take care of it, Commander." She flipped a few more switches, the sounds of energy powering up from somewhere below the ship echoed throughout its walls, and she prepared to take fire with the modifications she had recently made. "Hopefully.." she mumbles, hoping that the adjustments and modifications that she had added to her ship a few days earlier would work. She'd previously armed and modified her ship a few days before, specifically for this op, and she really really hoped her hours of practicing her aim would pay off.

"Alright, mister. Here we go.." she took a deep breath and fired her newly added blaster at it, sending a superbly low grade EMP pulse at it, hoping to simply just disable it and its function, to knock it out. She wiggled her nose, furrowing her brow, "This better work."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom