Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sticky Gloves

Crushgaunts.jpg

Image Source: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=73186.0
Intent: To create a stealth item
Development Thread: If necessary

Manufacturer: Enryu Corp
Model: Sticky 001
Affiliation: N/A

Modularity: No
Production: Limited
Material: Alnico, duraplast and diatium

Description: The problem for some spies is climbing while in missions, or even while in battle. Ropes could become a disadvantage for movement and swiftness. There exists species capable of walking through walls just because of their evolution, so the design is based on the five fingers type of hand every human and some species that cant do that has.

Now these gloves are magnets, so it can only attach itself to most metals, not rocks or other kind of component, and that would be the only disadvantage it present. The glove has a lot of cables going to every finger and the palm, coming from the Diatium battery. The Diatium battery helps into the durability of the gloves when being used, as it requires a lot of power. The sticky gloves are waterprof, resistant against small hits and produces no sound when turned on. That last thing is why it is a stealth item, as the spy could approach the enemy through the ceiling without anyone noticing. The gloves can only lift up to 100 kgs.

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

So there is a couple of things that need sorting out before I can pass this on.

First, I assume you are trying to make gloves that are magnetic so you can 'spider-man' on metal. If that is the goal then aluminium won't work as a material as under normal circumstances it cannot act as a magnet nor can it be attracted to magnetic fields. Alnico is what is mostly used for your typical magnets, as far as I know.

Second, which correlates with what was stated earlier, magnetic gloves cannot 'stick' on every metal. Editing it to most metals would suffice here.

Third -
Acaleus Thorn said:
he glove has a lot of cables going to every finger and the palm, coming from the Diatium battery. This helps into the durability of the gloves when being used.
- could you explain how exactly do this gloves provide better durability.

Fourth - Please hyperlink the company that manufactures this item.

Finally, the intent kind of confuses the reader due to the inclusion of 'stealth'. Change it to better reflect the objective of this submission.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The intent now makes much more sense.

The Enryu Corp is it a submitted company or no? If it is, please hyperlink it as I asked.

Another thing, with the last few things you added up this looks like the power armor properties of the crushgaunts. Hence, I would like the production reduced to limited and a 10 post development thread.

If you are making this only for your character, you could just set up the production to Unique.

Additionally, you need to put something to affiliation depending on who you want to use it.

<p>Moved to Archives - PM [member="Spencer Varanin"] for removal / if denied for Second Chance please post and tag Spencer Varanin for review.<br /><br />Thank you!</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom