Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Steps Into Integrating - Carnifex

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Teresa felt a small hand tapping her shoulder and soft voice accompanying, a very insistent voice. It almost seemed a shame to cut the dream she was having off to wake up, alas her eyes creeped open accompanied with a long yawn. The woman stared blankly at the dimly lit ceiling for a few moments eventually, pulling herself and turning in the bed. Teresa's blank gaze finally moved to Komi, her fiery orange hair standing out even in a room so dimly lit. "What, What is it Komi?" Teresa asked, not pleased having been disturbed.

Komi herself was quite used to this routine on the busy mornings, though she had never imagined it being more of a recurrence. "A message came for you while having a nap, Mistress. Lord Carnifex has requested your presence in his office. I left you to sleep as long as possible." She explained clearly and even did her due diligence to plan for how long it would take to get her mistress ready. Clothes had already been set out in advance and even makeup pallets were ready for use. The little retainer was already used to her life and knew what she had to prepare, preferences. It was knowledge that was useless to many but necessary to her.

The Blackened Valkyrie rubbed her eyes before shuffling to the edge of the bed. "Okayyy, I'm getting up." After all, Teresa knew it would happen. She reached for the clothes first, item by item she put it on sluggishly. Her body simply unwilling and still waking up, perhaps that was why when she noticed the dresser set up, the woman did not want to bother with such levels. Still she intended some makeup and did not care about the strand of hair that stuck up. No matter the amount Komi tried to brush it down Teresa's hair seemed adamant to remain unkempt, in the end it was all pulled back and put up with a hair tie.

"Komi?" Teresa purred with an allure to the word and turned to look at the servant girl.

She met Teresa's gaze with one that sparkled looking over the makeup again with the hair up. Seemingly proud of a near perfect job. "Yes, mistress?"

"You'll be coming with me today. It's about time you met Him personally."

"Uh... y, I." The girl was clearly taken aback by what she heard. "W-w-will that be okay? It was only you called after all." She asked hoping maybe Teresa would take back the words. Komi never knew how to approach meeting the person who was important to her mistress. The mixture of warnings and wonderful stories made it confusing.

"Of course. Dear, don't be nervous. You will likely see more of Him in the coming months as you support me as my aide. As is your duty." Teresa spoke with a soft tone and hint of authority underlying her words. Slowly she stood towering above the girl and peered down, her gaze now carrying a slight hint of intimidation before softening. "Speak to him with respect like you insist on doing with me, you will be fine." She made it seem simple, like he was not a threat. It was simply her perspective of Kaine. He was a treat but did not take it as a bad thing. Teresa took the lead and made her way there, the entire time Teresa could feel the girl's anxiety grow.

It took time to traverse the halls, but finally they made it exactly on time. Teresa found it strange how the girl was able to evaluate the time it would take for a task, a valuable skill even she could not grasp. There was no more arriving an hour early or late. Simply the girl was a tool best at her side, where she can be used. The blackened valkyries hand reached for the panel opening the door into a tall room. Art and artifacts filled the room tastefully leaving the eyes something new to find with each flick. "Hello my love." She purred with a happy smile. "I have brought along someone with me today, the one I have mentioned before." She would walk further into the room and hidden behind her wings stood the small girl. Though Teresa's wing would shift and scoop behind her pushing the girl forwards. "Introduce yourself."

Komi even though not a user of the force could feel cold in his presence as if all her blood retreated as a reaction. She stood there in stooper for a moment, her hands gripped tight on the skirt rubbing the fabric. Eventually she lifted her head but not meeting his eyes. "G-greeting, lllord Carnifex. Um, aa, I am Komi, Mistress Teresa's attendant." She could feel the cold sweat running down her forehead merely masked by her fringe that covered one eye in soft curls.

Teresa continued to walk in, her wing ushering the girl all the way up to his desk at the far end. She could not help but be amused by the girl's reaction as she felt her emotions run wild. Though the Blackened Valkyrie's eyes seemed fixated on her master. With the girl stiff as an animal staring down the lights of a speeder, she used a simple gesture lifting the girl up onto the chair beside the one Teresa sat in.

OIedQlc.gif

Last edited:

CS3FUG8.png

The galaxy lit up before Him.

A thousand star systems illuminated by eerie spectral light, their names highlighted in bright Aurebesh. He twitched a finger, and the planets sped away, replaced by entire new star systems. New names took shape, Core worlds bustling with trillions of sentients. Another gesture, and faces materialized amidst the haze. Agents and informants, planted deep within Alliance territory; even on the capital world of Coruscant. They were workers, businessmen, senators, even members of the Alliance Defense Force and the Strategic Intelligence Agency.

Red Aurebesh flashed across some of the portfolios, indicating an uncovered agent, a deceased agent, or one that had simply gone AWOL. But where one head had been cleanly severed, many more assumed their place. The Dark Lord would assign new pawns and send them thusly into Coruscant, the seedy underbelly an endless haven for those most susceptible to the Dark. He deactivated the holoprojector shortly after, and the office lights slowly whirled back to life.

His shadow empire was expanding at predicted rates, as new bargains were struck His reach expanded further and deeper. The Hutt Cartel and the Trade Federation had already signed their respective treaties, and their markets became His. The disheartened and disgruntled were easily preyed upon, their angst and confusion turned towards darker goals. And as He pushed more and more refugees against the borders of the Alliance, the more His servants could slip through the cracks.

The door chime brought Him out of His thoughts, as the Blackened Valkyrie slipped through the doorway and stepped into the room. The Crownguard standing at attention along the wall slightly pivoted their heads to regard the new arrival, and their gaze remained fixed upon them for as long as they remained here. Even when among the Dark Lord's trusted inner circle, the Crownguard afforded no laxation in their duties.

"
Teresa, my darling." He rose from His seat, towering over desk and Valkyrie alike. His lips split in a thin smile, His eyes twinkling with dark power. The girl at Teresa's side was known to Him only through word of mouth and report, they had never before met in the flesh till today. "And welcome to you, young Komi. Teresa places well her faith in you." When the two of them had taken their seat, then the Dark Lord again returned to His.

"I've summoned you here, Teresa, because I believe it is finally time that I initiate you into my Empire proper. Not the veneer that exists for the eyes of the Sith Order, but the true Empire spread throughout the galaxy. The True Kainate."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

At first thought the notion partly displeased her. She had spend so long keeping out of the grasp of society, to not fall into its sinking monotony. It was like an urge to avoid a chain with razor sharp edges from closing around each limb. Could she really say it was a success when all that had happened, the Kainite certainly was her masters grand design. Her thoughts took a serious delve at the past many years, reaching forward considering her future. There was even more to think about than what she just wanted, so much more. Her eventually and softly pressed her tummy. The displeasure wavered for contentedness, like something in her clicked. "Okay."

Teresa sighed and then smiled warmly at Kaine. "Kinda expected you'd ask something like this someday, despite it feeling like an attack against my principles." The woman pulled her chair closer before wrapping her feat around the chair's legs. Teresa leant forwards resting both arms along the edge of the desk, it was all so her wings could rest on the back of the chair. "I guess it will never be a better time to do this than now though. Between me committing to being yours and you putting a baby in me, not gonna sit here and ignore that there is a new place I fit." The Blackened Valkyrie had no need for grand plans or dreams beyond the scopes of her grasps. "I like it here anyway and I don't think I could settle for anything less now."

Komi sat there listening to this, she could not help but start to feel a hint of awkwardness. Even her anxiety was still high but not so much as when coming in. Perhaps it was the deep voice that welcome, or the complement of her duty least she took it as one. It took the edge off just bit her ears were not closed off. The whole situation was perplexing really and last minute. The girl looked up finally, first at her mistress and the slightly wavy black locks that fell down her back. Komi did not understand how Teresa could appear so relaxed in front of something so intimidating. It was like meeting her mistress all over again.

Slowly her eyes wandered more a little to the left, Komi's gaze did not quite meet the Tyrants eyes but enough to show she was at least paying attention or perhaps finally braving to see the face that had only been seen behind the blue tint of a holoscreen or projection.
OIedQlc.gif

CS3FUG8.png

"If you are to rise higher in my esteem," replied the Dark Lord, "Then you must learn my business. Few are privileged enough to catch even a glimpse of the true extent of my empire, yet you and your adjutant shall become privy to so much more." He anticipated this reaction from Teresa, although she was more willing to go along with it than He'd initially anticipated. Her devotion to Him outweighed her visceral reaction to order and structure, which was a welcoming sign. He didn't expect her to suddenly be thrust into the position of Seneschal or Minister, but it would help her understand His vision if she was at least somewhat knowledgeable about what He'd built.

He pressed a button on His desk, and the room became illuminated by blue holographic light. Pictures appeared in the air, names accompanying them a moment later. People, places, and various organizations were displayed in a grand tapestry that spanned the whole galaxy. "This is the Empire I have built, one to span past, present, and future. It has been my greatest labor, sowing the seeds for generations of loyal subjects scattered across the vast cosmos. Through them, we control entire flows of commerce, entire fields of industry, and have eyes and ears in every stratum of galactic society. From the halls of the Galactic Senate, to the bowels of the seediest underbelly."

There would be some faces she'd recognize, even if the names were foreign to her. People she had seen in passing, or seen meeting with the Dark Lord. The vast web was deeply entrenched, conspiracies upon conspiracies woven together with the Dark Lord at the center of it all. Her face would arise as well, tied to the larger Order of the Valkyries which within she was counted among their number. Her wings had initially been gifted to the Valkyries, modifying them beyond their original forms until they resembled her in silhouette.

"Your part is less complicated. You serve at my discretion as a Commander of the Valkyries, one of several in my retinue. The All-Mother of the Valkyries is Darth Moirai, one of the original founders during my reign as Emperor. Though she is your commander by the nature of her station, you answer to me alone."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

"Most would understand it better." She lightly joked with a little giggle. Turning her head to Komi, their eyes meeting for a moment. "Main thing for you to remember Komi, nothing here leaves your lips outside this room. Not without expressed permission to approach the topic from Kaine or myself. Listen well." A hand reached out for a moment pressing the girl's shoulder in a comforting manner. Teresa could feel the trembling of nerves, though with a squeeze she calmed down with an affirming nod.

The room had lit up in hues of a rich dark and light blues. The retainer spun in her chair to look and listen attentively. Though a brief look back at the desire to ask a question already, the retainer shied away quickly retreating unable to find the nerve to ask, just as quickly the imposing figure began to speak.

Though things were a little different for Teresa with the unergonomic shape of chairs back rest. Without fuss her wings slid off the top of the chair as she sat up and stood. Moving around the desk the pale woman found a better place in her Masters lap. From here she was able to look up at what He wanted to show without issue. Faces, names, locations and snippets of scrawling text looked more like a light display to her, but she listened and could follow along even delved into scanning across names of faces she had seen.

Not once was there doubt in His power or influence, it was silly to seem surprised and yet Teresa was admittedly impressed at the scope. Rather it was easier to compare the level to an insane and complex version of Shah-tezh. This was His empire and was her home the woman thought relaxing entirely leaning fully against His chest. It really was comfortable here the Valkyrie thought Her gaze shifted away from the illuminating holo display over and up at the mention of her part in this. She understood the military structure enough to know the vague position he intended for her. Rather more its importance in a force and often where good targets.

His last sentence had made her smile though and very warmly too. "It would be no use to others wasting their breath to boss me about anyway. I only listen to you really." Teresa pondered the position unsure what to think or say, certainly the woman had reservations. She knew the Valkyries, met many, even assisted in developing wing control training. All things she worked out in the past with trial and huge errors.

Teresa began to view herself objectively, scanning over past battlefields in her mind. She had led to some capacity in the past twice to some capacity, most recently with the Valkyrie's too. Remembering the jedi dispatch the two women that so fast reminded how disappointed she felt in an avoidable attack. "I don't think I can lead like your other commanders. Feth, I struggle a bit when talking to others. Even when I listen to you, sometimes the things you say go over me or words that their meanings are lost on me. I try hard to keep getting better with my vocabulary for you, but I really struggle."

She rested her head against him and looked at the display filling the room again. With a deep sigh her hand reaches over onto Carnifex's chest. "Sure a handful of people for me to use here and there to charge in with is one thing. Kaine I've no clue what the first thing about leading is, I'll be completely relying on you to guide me how."

"Uu-um, I think I'd lllike to learn those skills too," Komi said, not turning around to say her words, it was easier like this. "It'd help me with my um, thing, umm. Dank farrik." She took a deep breath to try to calm herself more as her hands continued to rub and grip the fabric of her skirt. "It would help when it comes to training more retainers for the mistress. I noticed there were many other servants but only I tended to mistress. Training more is my project that I am passionate about. Sorry i-if I spoke out of turn." She was not sorry she asked, rather she did not know if or when it was appropriate to speak.

Last edited:

CS3FUG8.png

"I do not need you to be like my other commanders, Teresa. I do not need you to command armies or plot logistics, I allot such positions to those best suited for them." His hand gently reached down and lifted her chin, her face made to look up at His. "I have experienced generals, fastidious quartermasters, and robotic algorithms to plan and persecute my wars, Teresa. You need not even be my tip of the spear, for I have armored units for this. You, and the Valkyries, are the hammer. You fall where I deign, and upon those who will break upon your descent."

He kissed her then, though it was fleeting. They were still, after all, meeting in an official capacity. Still, He did not send her from His lap, but allowed her to stay. His gaze then fixed upon Teresa's attendant, who had turned away to look at the display rather than keep the Dark Lord in her sight. The girl was obviously frightened despite her mistress' lack of fear, an effect the Dark Lord had on those not attuned to the darkness that hung about Him like a foul miasma.

"I will requisition some new servants for Teresa, you may train them as you see fit. Slaves shall also be given, armorers too. A regiment to cater to your every whim, to and ensure that you are fit for battle. Do with them as you wish."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

Teresa listened carefully as He spoke, the words calmed and soothed her mind from the chaotic inner spiral. She'd study the display till that large hand cupped her chin turning her gaze onto Kaine Himself. How Teresa felt like she could become lost in His eyes when so closely. Still focusing on the following words further reassuring the woman it sparked a little confidence. Perhaps it was not going to be as complicated as she was thinking everything was going to be.

It took a second to realise Kaine's face coming closer. The blackened Valkyries clenched gripping fabric of dark robes into her palm. as the kiss came, her eyes closed and returned the affection in their brief kiss. The taste still lingering on her lips after that made the woman smile warmly. "I trust you, and thank you." Her grip released to quickly move and affectionately caress his cheek for a moment feeling the bristles of facial hair. Even though a little bit mentally calmer, all she could do was follow His lead. It was obvious to where Kaines gaze had turned to she too turned to look at the back of that chair.

Komi had not expected the Dark Lord would grant her such boon off the bat. It made her much more flustered that this whole time she was being rude bit facing the giant of a man made her panic. The girl felt her chair being turned by force only to be grazed with the sight of the pair. Immediatly her eyes darted back down to avoid His stare. It was obvious Teresa had done it with her powers, perhaps to push her or something. Unknowing that her delusioned blind loyalty made her try to interpret the Mistresses actions. 'What am I supposed to do?' She thought to herself, flowing easily on the surface of her mind one easily read.

"Komi, it's good to show your appreciation to Master. He's as much a," She paused looking back up to Kaine, "Benefactor? as I am to you." The expression showed that Teresa was unsure if it was the right word to use. A proof to her earlier statement that she was trying hard in continued self learning.

The small red headed girl nodded. "Thank-you, Lord Carnifex!" She bravely said loudly in a burst of courage. "I-I'm grateful to have this chance, I'll do my best to no let either of you down." Her arm raised and crossed over her chest, fist above her heart. With every last ounce, she'd meet her mistresses gaze first then the Dark Lords. How petrifying and similar they where to Teresa's. Despite everything in her body screaming danger and run like it used to near mistress, His been nothing but respectful so far and her instincts where in the way. The girl wanted to do better for the one that gave her purpose.

Of course as Teresa saw that face she knew something fun was rattling around in the girls head. All those things He said He'd give only one thing did not interest her. Teresa knew the dangers of a slave, for she was one once. "I will take my time and work out what it is I could do with so many... actually, no... I already thought of something," Teresa smiled lovingly at her Master. "I need to raise a certain place on Lothal, because you will never guess who I found. Only one Mirilla Pelles, my dearest estranged mother. She will be my reward a trophy to brake and bend, twist, cut, burn, smash," The smile became wider with white teeth on show, there was a clear the thought gave her manic excitement. How could it not, it was something she had wanted for a long long time and it was within her grasp. "I want to have fun utterly destroying her body and mind with you my love."

CS3FUG8.png

"Good," His smile was dark and vicious, the leering grin of a predator. It would have appeared inhuman to the frightened attache, but to Teresa it would have been wonderful. With a button, the Dark Lord disengaged the holoprojector and the room was plunged into a dark gloom before the light-sensors kicked in. The young girl that Teresa had brought with her was intriguing, although demure. She was clearly out of her depth, but was maintaining her composure admirably. She would not have lasted long in the Dark Lord's court by her own, but if Teresa valued her then He would value her in turn.

His eyes only briefly met Komi's, a brief glimpse into the hateful orange pearls was enough to break the nerve of any seasoned veteran. Mercifully, it was but a passing glance as He looked back to Teresa. He had known that she had been searching for her mother, she'd spoken at length of her ambitions and her goals. He understood the hatred one could let fester in their heart for those that brought them into this world, those that sought to use them for their own end. His own hands were thusly stained with blood born of parricide.

"Whatever you require in the pursuit of this goal, you shall have it." Rarely did He go so far as to give anyone leave to act with total impunity, and give them carte blanche to requisition anything of Him in return. But, He knew that Teresa had to go through with this; to face the demons of her past. He did it once too. "Name it, and it shall be yours."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

Seeing His lips curl into a smile Teresa could not help but think how that expression accentuated the graceful and handsome look. The room darkened for a moment and the light glow in her eyes pierced the dark till everything was bright once more. Teresa's eyes studied him like they had hundreds if not thousands of times observing the slight changed. Her way of trying to better understand the enigma that was Butcher King. Least this one the woman had seen many times one of judgment.

The split moment Komi's eyes met with Lord Carnifex's sent a chill down her like death had glanced the girls soul. Even though they met, it was so hard to draw her eyes elsewhere like some kind of petrifaction happened. As subtle as Komi could the girl sucked in a deep breath and slowly, quietly let it out. 'Calm, calm, calm, I'm mistresses servent, sh-she believes in me. Yes I must do this, this is my work, my duty, purpose.' How many times would she have to reassure herself falling into self inculcating her thoughts. The retainer wondered if she'd ever get used to these intimidating feelings. Regardless right now all she had to do was stay quiet and utter no more words for the love of sith.

Teresa's smile eventually softened again from the momentary excitement dwindling in her. It was not hard to miss loving expression she gave at his willingness to provide. A gentle hand reached up caressing the dark hairs lining his jawline as the woman's thumb moved back and forth. "Kaine," She purred softly. "Just knowing you support me is enough." The valkyrie let those words ring with its tone of appreciation. "For the most part, I want to capture her with my own efforts. I am a warrior and I have my pride. Also it's personal." Softly chuckling her hand came back down to rest on her lap.

"If I do require something for this though, I will ask." The look in her eyes where easy to read as she was delving into new ideas and adjustments to the initial plan. Perhaps making use of these warriors could heighten the eventual day, there was time till then. The Blackened Valkyrie could scout more and at least begin to adapt to these people in her charge in-between trips out. "I think, it'd definitely be something better done off my own merits."

CS3FUG8.png

His eyes narrowed, "Very well, Teresa, although I don't find the idea of you going off without my resources appealing. You put the entire sector at risk of my ire should anything befall you." But then, He should not truly worry about the Valkyrie, she had proven that she could handle herself. Still, He would keep an eye out for her, to ensure that nothing jeopardized His blackened beauty. The Kainate had been scouting that region of space recently anyways, scouring the records of the Old Empire.

"I want you to exercise caution, Teresa. Though Lothal was once part of the Empire, it has been a long time since our authority has been felt by it's people. They may prove hostile to the faithful, like yourself." He ran a finger along her cheek, tracing it's definition. "Do not let any impede you, my darling. The days when you were made confined have long passed."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png
It was endearing to hear His concern the flicker of worry, what's more was very aware that the man would indeed burn the sector to ash if that is what He wished. As the finger reached up to trace her cheek, before it had chance to move away the Valkyrie's hand would intercept. Soft fingers with a slight roughness in places interlocking with Carnife's all to press His hand to her face. Part of the butchers palm that overlapped her lips became subject to a few soft kisses with such affection behind each.

"I'll be cautious and ruthless. You train me for war and after that jedi nearly caught my stomach on Yavin, understand I am being a little extra than normal." Teresa did not want any redo, she did not think there would be a second chance if her mother escaped. "But nothing will stand in my path. That town will burn to cinders and ash. The remaining existence of what was will be... eviscerated. All that will be known of me is the life I have here or what those who meet out in the galaxy, be they enemy or something else."

"
I've a question?" She paused a moment her eyes still lingering up at Kaine's face then leaned up to whisper. "If I wanted to say perhaps track things that are mine thats than using coms and datapads. How do I do it?"

CS3FUG8.png

"Good, this pleases me."

She kissed and rubbed her plump lips against His fingers, which gently caressed her soft cheeks and drew aside her hair from her face. Teresa would do anything for Him, has done everything for Him, so He did not fret that she would run astray. She possessed a certain naivete about the wider galaxy, for though she was vicious there was an innocence about her that others could take advantage of. Still, this was important to her, so He wouldn't keep her from doing what she thought needed to be done.

As she drew closer and whispered in His ear, His eyes could not help but subtly glance towards Komi. He understood immediately what she was seeking, and He knew that He could teach it to her. "There are many ways," He whispered back, "One is of the Dathomiri. Shed your blood upon that who you wish to track, and it shall bind to their skin. Through the Force you could know their location at all time. Another is of the ancient Sith, to ink special runes into the skin of your target, so that you too could know where they go and where they have been."

"I know of both, it is up to you which I teach."

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png
Her smile grew at his affirmation and the choices presented to her. Blood, that sounded to simple and Dathomiri magicks was still an unfamiliar concept to her. It was something that right now was of no interest to her. However the ancient sith, ink, runes those words brought a shine to her eyes. Before the words could even leave her lips it was clear which she chose. "That one. The ancient sith technique sounds more preferable." She said sweetly in a hushed happy tone.

"I don't think it's time to expand my horizons so widely in sense of my power. Learning the sith ways is the path you set on and I enjoy to walking it. I feel more powerful and stronger for doing so. Then the cravings I feel to keep pushing deeper, hummm," Her eyes closed as she rolled her head back with a bit smile on her lips. "Its intoxicating, like being around you and I love it." She chuckled happily and cheesily flirting. It was gratifying to keep progressing, and objectively looking at it.

As Komi sat there she wondered what the two whispered about, something that was not for her ears perhaps. She did not feel the eyes that flicked over to her but did certainly feel them move onto her. This time she did her best not to show reaction while mentally trying to rewire feeling from reality. If she was to be honest, seeing her mistress being so affectionate in front of her was a bit much for her eyes that worked hard at looking anywhere else. If anything, it seemed nice to have such bond.

CS3FUG8.png

"Then that I what I shall teach you."

He allowed her to bask in His presence, with only the young Komi to bear witness. She would not yet realize her master's intention, but in time all would be made abundantly clear. Komi would be bound to Teresa, just as Teresa was bound to Him. It would not be a pleasurable experience, but the Dark Lord desired it that way. Only through pain could enlightenment be achieved, and through such agony Komi would come to embrace but a taste of such rapture.

Carnifex placed a hand on Teresa's stomach, feeling what lay within. "It will not be long now, my love. I shall have everything made ready." She would be afforded all the privileges given to one who would bear one of His, but unlike those in her station she would be allowed to keep the child. He intended to elevate her after a time, to raise her to a higher level, but for now it was tradition to keep her where she was. But it would not be forever, she would know all the gifts He could bestow soon enough.

"Have you thought of a name?"

xRL6TGI.png

@Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax​

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

"I'm excited," Teresa cooed with a pleased smile before turning her head to the retainer. "Come here Komi. It's time for a special reward, one that will protect my most precious retainer." The words where a half truth at best, it was no reward for the girl but mear desire of the valkyrie to tighten control. Teresa's eyes did not leave the sight of the girl as she oh so timidly hopped off her chair.

Komi really did not wish to come closer but there was no way she dared to go against Teresa's words. It was also for a reward from Teresa, right? something that would protect? Blind trust and loyalty is what compelled each step still standing before the looming giants. "Thank you Teresa for the generous rewards you are about to bestow." She said like it was a mantra that was spoken before receiving something. The retainers eyes came up to meet Teresa's yet in the corner could also Lord Carnifex's

Teresa's already pleased smile only grew wider and began to follow Kaine's guidance. As deep red markings began to be etched into the girls skin, her face showed the flaming pain coursing all over. How fun it was to watch the tears and screaming as she tried to swallow the sound. By the time it was over Komi was on her knees huffing and shaking.

"It will subside in time," she said confidently before turning her tone sweet. "You may go back to your room Komi, go rest till I have need of you."

"Mhm." She mumbled in affirmation knowing that if her mouth opened again the crying may start again. It hurt so much it burned and stung like how she'd imagine hot metal felt like. Still the girl pushed herself onto her feet and began to leave to go investigate the markings that did not fade.

Feeling the hand placed onto her belly her eyes did not come back up, rather they'd close while fully leaning against Kaine. "Yeah, not so much longer now," Her voice turned soft, delicate even, as Teresa spoke. "I will be glad when he or she are here and I can move freely again." A pale hand came up interlocking fingers with His.

"I have but there are so many that choosing seems hard. I think Galatea maybe if they are a she, I am still struggling on boys name."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom