Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STEPH SMASH!!!!

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
He grinned, glad he had won her over. "We could use a smasher," he said, taking her hand and helping her up. "Though... I can't exactly say when it's going to start up. Possibly within the next Standard Month or so. Here;" He gave her a comlink.

"When this goes off, do your best to meet me at the inputted coordinates," he said, showing her the data. Hope she can read, he thought.

@[member="Steph Zenima"]

Steph Zenima

S
Hope she can read.

Oooh, awkward. Steph was very much as it stood completely and utterly illiterate but no worries, I'm sure that when the time came she'd take her hammer to a complete strange and get them to read it for her. Of course, for confidentiality's sake she'd had to murder them afterwards but there were no moral qualms about that.

The woman nodded and stuffed the comlink in her pocket. There was a future, a future in smashing, perhaps a future that would pay a lot better than the Republic and with less of the life restrictions. She smiled, forever looking sinister when she bared those teeth.

“Arite,” she drawled, turning on her heel. Where she would go until then was a mystery. Perhaps a month long binge, of what? Violence? Drugs? Perhaps both. Why not both? Why not Zoidberg? The woman began to stroll away, haphazardly flapping her broken arm behind her as a farewell gesture.

“CATCH YEZ LATER, JAKKY-BOY.”

Fin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom