Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Steel Buddies - Lets Metal! (Looking for Cyborgs and Droids!)

Vaessh Kar

V
Cyborgs and droids unite, for the flesh is weak!

I am looking for people who are interested to make a faction composed of cyborgs and droids. To fight the weakness of the flesh and to build up a domain of industrials, droid armies with interesting and diverse stories away from Jedi and Sith, embracing droid military and industry. No evil, no good, no light nor dark, just straight efficiency and expansion.

There are a lot of stories lingering under the surface to be revealed, campaigns to be planned and operations to be executed.

Cyborgs, droids, industrials, engineers, techpriests, slavers, cloners - everyone who values science and profit over petty politics and morals. Everyone who rather fights side by side with a droid than a glowstick-wielder, everyone who embraces the replacement of limbs, everyone who enjoys technology and science is welcome!

The clankers shall march again . . . .

[click on the skull for Discord invite]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have actually been considering making a droid character for some time who detests organic rule. If I do end up making this character, I will certainly join your faction, but as I do not have Discord, I will be unable to join you there. If you would like though, you can always use the generic grunt droids I submitted on the Codex a few months ago. The link is Here.

QEMD-15 Echo

Sirens wail, I might as well be dead.
Perhaps you could use some... crushing power to assist you. I am open to sending in Echo to support you.

I also have TE-236 TE-236 , who would also make a great contribution, if you're willing to have me, at least.

Lastly, I also have Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein and all of his supersoldier experiments such as Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red or Subject 002 Tarnish Subject 002 Tarnish , who would be open to helping you, for science and profit, of course.

Xalax

X
Hello, everyone. I was wondering if we were all still interested in continuing this faction. I for one, would like to continue, but the faction introduction thread has not been replied to since Sunday, so are we all still interested?

Vaessh Kar

V
Hey guys, sorry for no reply. Yes, I have to put it on ice for now, having to go for a soft LOA for at least christmas and new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom