Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Stealth and Me

It's ya' boy, DJ Mysterious Melon! [Insert air horn sound effect here.] Back at it again with another question!

I was reading the factory rules today and saw that personal cloaking devices, stealth field generators, and stygium crystals are all banned. But I haven't seen anything prohibiting Force powers such as concealment and cloak. So, that's left me wondering, what is the community's verdict on stealth-centric characters? Are they taboo? Are they forbidden?

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Hi there. That's not quite right so let me see if I can't clear up a few things for you. There's no such taboo nor rules regarding stealth characters, and the associated technology isn't banned, it's just restricted. That means you can only include them on semi-unique production submissions.

But I haven't seen anything prohibiting Force powers such as concealment and cloak. So, that's left me wondering, what is the community's verdict on stealth-centric characters? Are they taboo? Are they forbidden?
Having a character that uses the Force in the form of White Current Invisibility in many forms its not taboo or forbidden. The reason stealth technology is heavily restricted, is because the technology itself, was limited in usage in canon/legends. It wasn't a widely used thing, and when it was used, it was considered "Exotic"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom