Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Stealing Healing (Smooth Gambit pt 3)

Jack of All Trades. Master of None

Objective: “Obtain” Access Medical Supplies
Equipment: EF-500 Enforcer-series Pistol x2 (hidden from view)
Tags: Aurelia Xonavi Aurelia Xonavi

lf6czeQ.png

After the short discussion about blood, there wasn’t much more for the doctor to do. The visit was complete, and even with Porro’s ignorance to the mannerisms of children, he could tell that Euphie was getting tired and should be taken home. As they headed out of the hospital, Porro was looking around still. He was infinitely more interested in reconnecting with Aurelia and catching up, but before he left Qena he should really secure more equipment, so he took notice of the more easily accessible storage rooms and vowed to come back at a more opportune time.

He was glad to see that Euphera didn’t object to his presence, though he didn’t know if the girl might be more expressive when she was more awake. Porro thought the girl seemed pretty carefree and he knew that he could find some way to make his presence enjoyable for Euphera, through just joking and playing around, or if he really needed to: bribery. Porro settled into the seat beside Aurelia. He had taken public transit from the spaceport to the hospital so he left nothing behind in order to travel with his old friend. He was watching Aurelia close enough to see her competently hand the vehicle and still managed to check the rearview often to get a status of her daughter. Something of what she saw the last check made her decide to tease Porro about his reaction to being asked to donate blood. ”Hey, how would you react to a doctor volunteering your blood?” Porro responded with a smirk. ”Seriously though, why does Euphera need blood? Any blood will do? Even a charming good for nothin’ smuggler,” he gave a wink and a chuckle.

”If I can help, I’ll do what I can darling,” Porro continued with a bit of a blush on his face. If he needed to give blood to keep any of his crewmates alive he would. And while Aurelia and Euphie weren’t with the crew for long, to Porro crewmate status wasn’t something that stopped when life meant it was time to move on to other things. ”Really want to convince me you can dress up like a nurse and take it yourself,” he added with yet another wink.

Usually, with people she didn't know as well as she did Porro, she would simply brush it off when they had ask the question. But with Porro, she felt that he deserved to know. "There are sangnir-type genes in her genetic profile. If blood isn't supplemented in her diet, she gets an auto-immune reaction. It would make her more prone to fits - strokes. Her behaviour also gets erratic. " Aurelia wouldn't get into much details, not entirely willing relive the trauma of what she had gone through in her old planet Xona that resulted in having Euphera.

"Mostly any near-human blood. Animals' won't do. We've tried that." She explained.

Once again, he used his little endearment on her. She smiled at him, appreciative of the offer to help out. "Only if you're comfortable with that. I don't want you to do something you aren't. " She said, referring to his initial reaction and claim of not being afraid of needles, which she found hard to believe. "Oh Porro, didn't know you had such a kink." She remarked with a chuckle.

Jack of All Trades. Master of None

Location: En Route to Aurelia's Apartment, Qena City, Qena Prime
Objective: Catch up with a friend
Equipment: EF-500 Enforcer-series Pistol x2 (hidden from view)
Tags: @Odemyrii Ouryl'Eeya

lf6czeQ.png

Porro could tell that Aurelia was not exactly open with most people about Euphera. Though he had no idea what it would be like to have a child, he guessed that he would be hyper-protective. So when Aurelia told Porro why Euphie needed the blood it really made him feel connected to them. He actually connected quite easily to people so more importantly, it told him that she felt that connection as well. ”Does she know that she is consuming blood?” Porro wondered if his child had such a genetic need that he didn’t have, if he would be able to tell that to such a young person. ”As I said. I’ll help…but the idea that Euphie will look at me like lunch is a bit creepy,” he gave a bit of a chuckle to try to add levity to the moment, but it was a true concern.

Aurelia wanted to be sure that Porro was ok with helping. It wasn’t a “normal” ask. Porro would do anything he could for a friend. And Aurelia was certainly that. That his blood could help a young child wasn’t lost on Porro either. No child should have to suffer. While Porro was very curious about the circumstances that resulted in Euphera’s conception, he wasn’t about to pry, even after learning a bit more about her makeup. Aurelia had been so innocent when the crew picked her up on Xona. Porro suspected that the tale was anything but romantic, and he didn’t really want to force sob stories out of Aurelia. Especially after the chuckle at his suggestion of her dressing up as a nurse. ”I promise the blood letting is not a part of the fantasy. Sexy girl like you dressing up…What sorta straight man doesn’t have that kink?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom