Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Stay

Amani hated having that power. She wished she could somehow get what she wanted without being the one to make him. But deep down it was hard to say that was even what she wanted. Those people needed, and deserved, help. She knew that was the truth. And he could give that to them. Would give that to them. Wasn’t that why she had fallen for him so completely, all that time ago?

Behind them, the orchestra swelled as the man and Wookiee shared their first kiss as a true couple, but by now the movie was of no concern. She only had eyes for Alicio. The man she loved. More than anything in the galaxy.

And he loved her, too.

Amani whimpered, and quickly pulled him into a sloppy, passionate kiss. One that could only be filled with the excitement, the desire of genuine love. She pulled away for only a moment as she hopped up and wrapped her legs around Alicio’s waist, forcing him into a carry. She bumped against the coffee table, knocking the empty wine bottle onto its side.

No more words. Not tonight. She just needed his love.

Last edited:

Mattia Cupelli - Rimani | Frammenti

True love, profound love, doesn't shine for everyone.

For some, love looks like a flash in a pan. There one minute, gone the next, a spark that fades as easily as it shone. For others, it's a struggling campfire. Tended to by careful hands, slaved at to keep it's flame, but once it's fuel fades, so will it. For the rare, lucky few, love is a brilliant star. Combusting and exploding for time immemorial, pulling worlds of wonder into it's orbit.

As Alicio and Amani gravitated together, sharing an alcohol-drunk, fear-drunk, love-drunk kiss, he saw a swirling galaxy of stars. To Alicio, nothing had ever been more profound. Nothing had ever been more true.

Alicio rarely wanted anything for himself. He gave, and gave, and gave, but this new feeling, of desperate, joyful want, overtook him. The Count eagerly lifted up the Jedi, greedily kissing her lips, her jaw, her neck, her. Enjoying the bumbling awkwardness, the mystery, the excitement of the moment.

There was no need for words. They would let a love bright enough to rival stars speak for itself.

- Amani Serys Amani Serys -

Amani woke to the morning light that peeked through the window. It struck her weary eyes in just the wrong way, stirring her from tranquility in a few sluggish shifts. And yet, it was a peaceful awakening. Filled with a contentedness she hadn't felt in a long time. Or perhaps ever.

She still had a rather unpleasant headache from the alcohol, of course. But not even that could dissuade her current state of mind. There was too much to love. In spite of the drinking, Amani could remember every detail. Of last night. Of him. Even every little fumble. It didn't matter. It was perfect the way it was. And simply too important to let slip away.

The mirialan rolled over gently in bed to face her still sleeping lover. Alicio looked so... serene, asleep. Like the weight of life had been unshackled, if only for the night. She traced a soft hand across his cheek, already feeling like she could fall right back asleep all over again. But she stayed admiring him for a bit longer.

At Amani's touch, Alicio didn't immediately awake. His face shifted to the side, as he subconsciously rolled Amani's direction, fighting to emerge from the most restful slumber the Count had ever experienced.

Finally, his eyes inched open, the first expression on his face a sourceless, tranquil happiness, which found a source as he gradually noticed Amani lying next to him. He smiled sleepily, humming low in his chest. "Hey," he mumbled lovingly.

He held his brow, noticing a sudden, thrumming headache coming on. It didn't stop him from grasping Amani's hand, and bringing it up to his lips for a quick kiss. "I.. um... that was nice."

Understatement of the century.

"Would you like to... help me make breakfast?" She'd mentioned they could cook together, after all. He was sure he had some eggs and fruit lying around, somewhere.

He winced, laughing groggily. "And maybe figure out how to stop a hangover...?"

Last edited:
"Hey," Amani muttered back. Her finger traced down his cheek, down his chest, before slipping off as he took hold of it, to offer a kiss. She giggled at his word choice, "…It was." They both knew what that really meant.

Even in this state, Amani leaned forward, her lopsided grin turning a hint mischievous, "Sorry in advance, if any of your neighbors send you a noise complaint." With where they were now in their relationship, Amani couldn't help but tease. Sounds escaped her lips last night that never had before. And apparently, her filter for volume escaped along with.

The thought of food brought her back to a more manageable state of mind, "Mm. I'd love to." If it weren't for the headache, she could lay here and get lost in the storm of his eyes for the rest of time. She wouldn't have minded. But all good things must eventually come to an end. Although it did remind her…

"I… might actually be able to help with that," Amani raised a hand to her forehead and shut her eyes. Her healing capabilities could accelerate all sorts of recovery. Including from alcohol. With the Force the flushed the toxins from her system, clearing up the painful throb, though still leaving her a bit groggy. She then laid her hand against Alicio's cheek, and did the same thing. It was a reliving sensation, like popping the stopper off of a flooded drain, letting the congestion swirl away into nothing. Like magic. "How's that?"

Amani stewed on her reveries of the night before for a while longer, turning a touch more pensive as their time in bed seemed nearing it's end. And right as Alicio moved to get out, she would reach up and grab his wrist, "Wait. Alicio," She pulled him gently back towards her, "…Can I say something?"

Last edited:

"Sorry in advance, if any of your neighbors send you a noise complaint."

Alicio allowed himself to be embarrassed for one second, feeling his cheeks blush slightly before firing back. "They'll just have to get used to it." He winked at her, trying to ignore his irksome headache. Which wasn't too hard. Amani was the only thing on his mind.

Well, her, and breakfast.

But Amani had an excellent idea. He watched on with confusion, then with an appreciative smile, as the Mirialan healed herself, and then him. It was certainly an interesting way for the Chief Healer of the Jedi Order to use her powers, but the Count wasn't complaining, resting his hand on top of hers on his cheek, and enjoying the sensation of his hangover draining away. "Better. Much better," he offered, the relief obvious on his face.

He was about to turn to get up, to begin their breakfast preparations, before Amani grasped his wrist, pulling him back. Alicio scooted close, leaning down over her.

"Always, Amani."

Amani blushed at his response, her jaw dropping in pleasant surprise, Alicio… She scoffed like some uptight woman clutching her pearls.

As he confirmed the effect of her healing abilities, her smile turned more genuine. It was a much needed relief for them both, and she was glad to help as always.

When the conversation turned to her internal musings, Amani seemed to lay there in an almost shameful silence for a few moments longer. Her thumb ran across his hand, her eyes slowly looked around, avoiding his gaze at first. But eventually they landed back on him, transfixed for another beat as he leaned over her.

Amani pursed her lips, then nodded as her lips formed into a gentle, sheepish smile, “...I think… You should keep going. With your work on Denon.” She was afraid. Truly. But he could help those people. He wanted to help those people. Who was she to take that away from either of them?

Gazing down at the love of his life, Alicio let the corners of his mouth turn up. He waited patiently for Amani to gather her thoughts, all the while simply admiring her. No judgment, no secrets, no fear.

When she finally spoke again, Alicio's expression softened. He lowered himself down, and stole one last, longing kiss from her lips, before responding. "I'll be as safe as I can. And if we decide the situation gets too dangerous, I'll try to find someone willing to take over."

He paused. "...Thank you."

Then, he paused yet again. What if they just... didn't have breakfast? Crawled back under the sheets, and forgot about everything else? What if they stayed in this afterglow forever?

No. There was work to be done.

The Count slinked out of bed, threw on his clothes, and waited for Amani at the door.

Amani smiled as she caught him leaning in for the kiss. She reached up a hand to his cheek, pulling him just a little closer, secretly wishing it would last just a little longer. When they finally pulled apart, she whispered, "Thank you," For being safe. For being good. For loving her. For everything, "I love you, Alicio." In case there was any semblance of a doubt, to the sobriety of her thoughts last night, there it was. No less true now than it was then. Or ever.

The star-crossed lovers seemed to freeze there for a few tender moments longer. Their daydreams were of the same story: To stay here. To live in this feeling forever. But they both knew that could only ever be a dream. The time would come again. For all her fear, Amani never felt more sure of their relationship, their future, than now.

The mirialan stretched, and slid her slender legs off the edge of the bed, before remembering that they were bare. She scanned the room. Her clothes had to be around here somewhere, right…? A quest for later. She was hungry.

Amani opted for the only article she could find, underwear, and the theft of one of Alicio's shirts in the meantime. She slipped out the door first, touching her thumb to his chin as she passed. Her objective was a beeline for the fridge, setting the eggs on the counter and assembling a few fruits along with it, "Where do you keep your uhh-" She snapped her fingers, "Utensils." Amani flowed through the kitchen like it was her own home. Really, she was just happy to move in a space that wasn't quite as compact as her own.

"I love you, too."

An echo of their conversation last night, that still rang true. There was no question about that.

Alicio watched on with a bit of amusement as Amani pilfered one of his shirts to wear, teasing him as she passed him at the doorway. He followed her out, making his way to the stovetop, and turning one on in preparation. "Drawer behind you." He said in response to her question, offering one of his own. "How do you like your eggs?"

He couldn't help himself from glancing at Amani again. This was the happiest moment of his life. Certainly other parts of their date were more... exciting, more full of passion, and could have stolen that spot, but Alicio loved the small moments. Making breakfast together, on a lazy day.

"I'm glad you've made yourself at home," The Count teased, looking at 'her' shirt, and how freely she dove into his refrigerator. Then, he seemed to become a little unsure, a little timid.

"It could... be your home. If you wanted."

"I love you, too."

Amani had no doubts. But hearing him say it aloud once again was the most beautiful music she could ever listen to.

She felt lighter, out in the kitchen. On a cloud. Like there was nothing separating them now. No secrets or uncertainties. Just them. "For real? Poached. On toast. But I'm not picky." She shrugged, spinning around to fetch the required utensils from their hideaway. She laid them out on the counter, plopped a pan onto the stove, and set to peeling one of the fruits. Her eyes eventually settled on Alicio, noticing his own gaze, "What're you lookin' at, buddy?" Amani teased, her eyes glittering to show she felt the same adoration underneath.

The mirialan listened, following his look down to the shirt, a few sizes too big for her smaller frame. She shot him a cocky grin, as if to silently claim it as her own. But the grin then turned more shy, when the Count made another offer.

"It could... be your home. If you wanted."

Amani chewed her lower lip. Cozy was one thing, but her studio was painfully small. And now that they had at least a few more healers back at the temple, she was actually getting to spend a little more time elsewhere. Why spend it at her apartment, when she could spend it here?

"...You think so?" She asked, unsure. As if their undying love hadn't already made things clear between them, "I… I'd like that. A lot."

Last edited:

At Amani's tease, Alicio rolled his eyes. "Oh... nothing. Just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Cheesy? Yes. True? Absolutely.

Making room for Amani to attend the stove next to him, the Count cracked an egg into a clear bowl (a precaution, he highly disliked shells in his eggs), and set aside two pieces of his cinnamon bread to toast. While they waited for the water to boil, Alicio found a place next to Amani, peeling the skin off of an orange fruit, as she considered his offer.

"I… I'd like that. A lot."

Alicio let a soft smile show through as he worked. "I'd like that too," he said, managing not to jump for joy. "Or... we could find a bigger place. I don't mind." As long as Amani was there, too.

Noticing the pan hit a comfortable boil, Alicio turned it to a simmer, and added the first egg.

It wasn't long before both plates were prepared; poached eggs resting comfortably on cinnamon toast, with a neat pile of fruits to the side. The first bite was heavenly.

"Oh... nothing. Just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Amani giggled. She’d have half a mind to call him a dork over it, if she weren’t so genuinely flattered. The blush said as much, “Good answer.”

They set to work on breakfast in earnest, their conversation inevitably bringing them to the next stage of their relationship. Both seemed like they were trying to downplay their enthusiasm. "Great!" Amani smiled coyly at his response, “I’ll be happy with whatever.” If they were together, she didn’t much care one way or another. It’s as if she were falling in love all over again. She leaned over to give him a quick kiss before returning to her work.

It didn’t take long to get meals on plates. Amani sat down and looked across from Alicio with a pleasant grin. The first bite was taken with anticipation, and she rolled her eyes at the taste, “My compliments to the chef. Guess we know who the cook of the house is.”

They indulged themselves in the briefest of smooches as they worked at the kitchenette. An entirely new brand of excitement lit a fire in Alicio's chest. He was more than happy to take that next step with her. Jump into the unknown, together.

Finally, with eggs and toast and fruit galore, Alicio cut into his breakfast with a knife and fork, admiring the golden yolk dripping over the bread. He almost didn't want to eat it, so aesthetically-pleasing was the meal. But he plopped the first bite in his mouth, and smiled appreciatively.

"Why, thank you," the Count said, executing a little seated bow, before pointing a fork accusatorily at Amani. "But you're cooking for our next wine night."

After a few minutes of blissful breakfast, Alicio's datapad buzzed from... somewhere. The Count looked around, finally finding it knocked to the ground, half-covered by Amani's pants. His mouth twitched an amused smile, before looking back at her.

"It's probably my new aide, wondering why I'm not early to the Senate Building," Alicio said apologetically. Orso was an incredible help to him in his work. But today, the Senate was a bit further from his mind than usual.

"I... could be convinced to call in sick this morning." He flashed a mischievous smile Amani's way.

Amani raised a palm in surrender, "Fair's fair." She was no slouch in the kitchen (not anymore, at least), though Alicio seemed to have more of a flair for it. What to make? She smiled. Just another thing to look forward to.

The sound of the Count's datapad eventually interrupted their morning solace, and Amani stood up to look around for the source. But it wasn't much longer before Alicio found it, both of them noting the pair of pants beside them. She shot him a guilty smile, which turned more curious as he continued.

"I... could be convinced to call in sick this morning."

Amani smirked, "Don't tempt me," Unfortunately, they both had rather important jobs. Maybe one extra day wouldn't be so bad, but after their talk about his work with Denon, she didn't want to see him slacking off more for her sake. "We've got all the time in the world now, Alicio…" She walked slowly towards him with a gentle sway, and rested her hands on his shoulders, "Tell you what. We both do our jobs. I'll start getting things ready to move in here. And tonight, after work…" Amani leaned in close, and whispered a long string of steamily detailed sweet nothings into his ear. She pulled away with a mischievous bite of her lip, "How's that sound?"

As Amani rejected his offer, Alicio could only smile and nod in resignation. He'd never 'called in sick' before in his life, even when he was feeling under the weather. He probably would have felt guilty about it all day.

But then, Amani approached him, and murmured something in his ear that would have made a prim Alderaanian noblewoman up and die. Alicio wasn't the kind to blush, and when he did, only the subtlest of colors graced his cheeks. But now, his face turned a darker shade of red. He looked up at her, scandalized, before hardening his resolve.

"Sounds like our neighbors are in for another rough night," he returned, standing up in front of Amani, an impish grin on his face. He lingered in that moment, before picking up his toast, and getting ready for work. In short order, the Count had assembled a proper outfit, complete with a long, black cape.

"Stay as long as you need. I'll see you soon, Amani." He took a few steps to the door, before turning around and practically tackling the smaller Mirialan with a kiss.

"I love you."

Amani laughed, a glint crossing her eye, "I'm counting on it." She had half a mind to get started early, before remembering he had important places to be. Besides, waiting made it all the more tantalizing.

She watched shamelessly as the Count finished getting ready, putting on a proper outfit that gave a more accurate impression of a well-to-do politician. She approached to fiddle with it some herself, making sure all the little kinks were straightened out, "Go get 'em, Senator."

He stepped away to leave, only to quickly come back in for a kiss, which Amani pulled him even further into, dragging it out for as long as they possibly could before Alicio inevitably had to make his exit, "I love you, too." She said quietly, rubbing her thumb along her lower lip.

The door shut, and Amani found herself in the sudden peace and quiet of his apartment. Her apartment? Their apartment. Now if she could just find her clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom