Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Statuses and Comments Glitching

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Maybe I've missed a memo or something and it's just down or bugged right now, in which case I apologize for reporting this, but I can't see statuses or comments. I can see the notifications for them and for when I'm tagged in them. However, when I try to click on one, I get this every time;
Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#404]
Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index

Need Help?

EDIT:
Okay, so I just found that typing this seems to work, but for some reason, clicking a username or a notification won't display them.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Noooo... I said I couldn't see them all. I never said anything about not being able to add more. o_O
Edit: And yes, I said I can see the top ones. They don't display listed on profiles anymore and my comment notifs are broken.
I mean, honestly I don't care now that I've found a way to see them, even if it takes that tiny much more effort than usual

Nyxie

【夢狐】
And now the shoutbox is missing...............
Unless you got rid of it entirely. I really don't get on enough to hear about these kinds of things.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
With all due respect, this is still a problem, I am still getting notifications and I still cannot see them. It is very frustratung. The only way I found to fix it is to use the new default theme, which makes the shoutbox come back too, but has an incredibly tedious layout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom