Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting up a Shadowrun Inspired Group

Hi.

I've been dabbling into shadowrun a lot these padt few days/weeks and I very slowly started to realise that many of its ideas fit in very well with what I am doing with Abyss for quite some time now. So I decided to start up a crew of shadowrunners, in which Abyss will serve as Fixer (giving out missions, collecting pre mission Intel, paying you once the jobs are done, etc.) while the group makes the actual runs.

In terms of roleplay this means that I will basically gamemaster the whole thing, offering opposition etc. But I don't intend to go full pen and paper on this, and while I will do my best to weave in twists and turns into the story, I will leave you all the freedom that we know and love from chaos. You will fight mainly Npc corporations or governments, but we could certainly make room for pvp if you want that. Payment wise there will be credits, and everything credits can buy on the black market.

As for the group itself I aim for something between 4-6 people. Skills that I think are necessary for at least one each are slicing and someone good with words and charisma. Beyond that I don't care.

Also this will be a bit shadowrun inspired mission wise, the core will obviously stay star wars and fit in the universe, so don't expect much cyberpunk in this.

So anyone interested? If yes let me know so we can start up a test run together and see how this goes. In the end I look to set up a few more long term relationships with talented characters for Abyss which can continue to work together in the future.

Had Kaili not been a corporate person herself I would have offered a Technomancer ;_;

I guess I can make the same offer I made to the last person that tried to do a Shadowrun thing on the board and offer to be Mr. Johnson at some point.

Though mainly for small jobs. She is only sadface-tier 2 so far.

[member="Avedia Lacroix"] [member="Keric Dynt"] [member="Rasor"]

Looks like we have everything but a slicer. Should no one with that skill pop in here I will use an alt for that job if thats okay for everyone.

[member="Kaili Talith"] Nice offer thanks. Will definitely pm you once we need a Johnson.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

If there is still an opening here, I could offer up [member="Ryiah Tenriem"], an alt. She's not much a slicer, but, she does have some basic understanding, even if I envision her as someone who works better with charisma, or, rather, her own brand of it.

[member="Darth Lykos"] That would be great. Like in a real Pen and Paper campaign she can still grow a bit more into the slicer roll if this becomes a long term thing. And its not like I need a top notch expert slicer lol.

[member="Rasor"] [member="Keric Dynt"] [member="Avedia Lacroix"] Looks like the runner squad is ready. I will set this whole thing up soon if everyone is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom