Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting out

Hello, I have recently created my character (after about three days T.T Sorry for the late wait). Anyway, I wouldn't mind having some people to role play with! Currently, he is knight level and I would love to role play him climbing up the rank to master level, and potentially gaining the title of Darth. Though for the latter, I don't really care about.

Anyway, Saewon as mentioned before is at Sith Knight level. But he posses a strong inept connection to the dark side, that allows him to use some master techniques, and learn dark side techniques faster than most. Saewon is a shape-changer, and loves to assume beautiful forms in order to tease or entice others. UM he is more of a sorcerer and tactician than a fighter, and admittedly he can be considered a coward.

Anyway, I am open to almost any idea ^.^ Just shoot meh a pm ^>^

Vereshin

V
[member="Melkor123"] Hey there! Your character sounds very similar to mine, Vereshin also alters reality through the Force.

I'm not looking for an apprentice, but I would love to work with you on some arcane projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom