Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a New Chapter

"One of those glowy stick things? I do want to learn to defend myself. I need to as I can barely use a blaster to save my life," she sighed lowering her head. She was quite embarrassed how little she knew about just normal things. She was lucky though that he was willing to teach her and work with her. Keziah didn't enjoy being a weakling.

"Whom can I learn from for other things or is there a library?"

@[member="Krest"]

"Yes, one of the glowy stick things." He grinned at her description of a Lightsaber, shaking his head. Man she was new to this. Regardless he nodded to @[member="Keziah Denko"], smiling.

"There are many masters willing to teach, as well as a library. Don't be afraid to ask others for help."

@[member="Krest"]

"Will I eventually get to make one of my own? I'm guessing first I need to learn to use it before I get one." She wouldn't be afraid to ask others for help to get the knowledge that she wanted. It would also be fun to learn from others and get their perspective on things and since he was suggesting it Keziah wouldn't be afraid to ask for just that.

Krest rubbed his neck, thinking. Would she have to make it first or learn how to use it? Either or wouldn't be a problem. He rubs his neck more, still off in his thoughts before finally answering.

"That is your choice. We can either make your saber, or I can teach you how to use one with a practice saber. Getting your own first would make it easier to train with, but learning how to use it first will keep you from hurting yourself."

@[member="Keziah Denko"]

@[member="Krest"]

"I think it would be better to make one first and than learn how to use it. I could learn than from my very own saber as I'm sure that each saber is different."

Krest nodded his head to the girl. If she wanted to build her lightsaber first, he wasn't going to stop her. He waves a hand, already moving out the doorway. "Come on, we have a place where we build the sabers." @[member="Keziah Denko"]

She would learn the different terms and hopefully how to use the Lightsaber with ease. If not she would learn and practice. It would do the young woman no good if she couldn't protect herself from danger. How could she help others if she couldn't even help herself.

"So, how do you make this Lightsaber," she questioned as she followed him. "I'm also wondering do I get to pick out my own blade color?"

@[member="Krest"]

"It's not exactly something I can explain. In truth, I've never made one." His own sabers were given to him. Or taken from those who tried to kill Ven. The only weapon he's made for himself was Deus, and that was far from a lightsaber. He continued down the corridor till they reached a small room. "But, someone in here will help you. As for your crystal, we have a cave nearby. The crystal will sing out to you, and depending on your style literally. We'll get your components first, then you will go find your crystal."

They entered the small room to find an old man sitting there. The man himself looked ancient, creases folding down his face as if he was a folded fan. He turned to look at them both, grey eyes long sense blind. But it was still as if he was looking right at them.

"Ah.. Another has come."

@[member="Keziah Denko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom