Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a New Chapter

Keziah waited as patiently as she could for @[member="Krest"] to join her for their first ever training session. She wasn't sure what they were hoping to learn today but it didn't matter. She was just very excited to get started on her adventure of becoming a Templar. The teen hadn't seen much of the confederacy as of yet but what she had seen very much excited her. Everyone was very welcoming and nice to her. She couldn't believe her luck. She had a bed, food, and now a teacher! Dreams really could come true it seemed.

She didn't expect training to be easy but that didn't phase her one bit. Keziah was willing to work hard for what she wanted and practice to get it right. Anything worth having did not come easily.

He moved his way into the training room. Krest looked around for just a moment before nodding to @[member="Keziah Denko"], a smiling on his face. So she was here, very good. Today was the basics. To feel the Force and learn how to use it. The Zabrak set his hands behind his head, looking the girl over.

"I see you've gotten use to the Templar's at least. Anyone giving you any trouble?"

"No, no everyone has been very nice. I think I'm fitting in nicely." This place was feeling like home each day. She enjoyed not having to worry about where she was sleeping that night or how she was going to eat. It gave her a chance to enjoy other things such as flowers and even sewing. She found it really relaxing even though she didn't need to make her own things it was a hobby. She could have those now which was really nice. This was a whole new life and she was loving it.

"I have been looking forward to today and getting started on my training." She felt training would help her be able to begin to contribute to the place she was beginning to love.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest smiled, watching her. It was good to see her happy. Having a place in the world. But today was not to celebrate. Today was to begin her journey. She had said she was never taught, meaning the only place to begin was to get her to feel. To find the Force in her and around her.

"Good, we'll begin now then. I want you to sit, as if you were meditating like the Jedi. They have the best way to touch the ability, so we'll work from that. We need to get you to feel the Force before anything else. Books, physical training, tests. Those will all come later. For now, I want you to find your center." He kept a wary eye on @[member="Keziah Denko"], slowly circling her. He could guide, but not show. Not yet.

She didn't follow an exact religion per say but she did meditate on a daily basis as it was. It helped Keziah clear her mind and learn to forgive. She didn't want to be an angry person it wouldn't serve her well so she decided not to be and rise above her situation.

Nodding she sat down closing her eyes. Clearing her mind she focused on the Force around her. She never really realized that it was all around her until now or did she much care. The Force itself was rather peaceful and comforting really. It was there always with her even when she didn't know it. It had always been there even when she didn't know about it no wonder her brother left to get training. "I can feel it all around me," she stated softly.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest nodded. "Good. Latch onto it. Allow the Force to flow through you. If you can, try to control it." He crouched down across from her, simply watching. The Zabrak wanted to know how far she could go. How much she could do through either sheer luck or basic instinct. Then he'd be able to push @[member="Keziah Denko"] farther.

She had no clue how close he actually was to her as she still had her eyes closed. Keziah could hear his voice in the distance though she wasn't focused on it. Her main focus was the Force flowing around her like the wind. She could even sense it within herself.

Her thoughts went to grabbing a hold of it and brining the part over in the corner closer to herself. As she did so the teen heard a loud crash which broke her concentration and her eyes shot open. "What was that?"

You see, what had happened was the table that had been in front of the two had gone flying crashing into the wall behind them. She didn't know what she had been reaching for a table. She was just playing.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest had flung himself to the side when the table was tossed, him blinking at the wreckage. He sat on the ground, both hands bracing him up as he slowly turned his gaze to @[member="Keziah Denko"]. There was a smile on his face, a big one.

"Wonderful. You understood it enough to reach out and grab something. Not much control, but that will come next."

"Yay," she smiled grinning from ear to ear. She had never ever tried to use the Force before but sometimes when she got scared when daddy got really drunk things went flying. It was never a pretty picture when that happened. @[member="Krest"] seemed very proud of her though.

"Control, so it doesn't go randomly flying?" Nodding she glanced to the chair sitting there and attempted to bring it forward only to her. It moved a few inches before stopping but still too far away.

Wiggling her nose she frowned slightly as she tried again this time brining the chair right up to them.

Krest watched @[member="Keziah Denko"] closely. She was remarkable, able to do use the force despite never having any training. He moved his hands outward though, really just in case things went flying.

"Don't get angry, feel the force as a part of you. At some point you will be able to channel your anger, but doing so now will not teach you control."

"When I get angry and scared sometimes things go flying. Multiple things and I can't control them. Knifes, pots, pans. The ground shakes too but only if I'm really really upset. How do I learn control? How do I control my emotions?" She could understand that the Force was a part of her as it was apart of everything. The teen had no issues using it but control was a different story. She didn't want to end up hurting someone.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest scratches his chin, thinking. In truth he rarely controlled himself. The Zabrak kept it under wraps, but his emotions fueled him. So should he explain it?

"You.. Need to find your center. Fear is your enemy. Anger, love, courage. All of those emotions will help you. But fear makes you irrational. Causes you to panic. You cannot be afraid anymore." He nods slow, looking at @[member="Keziah Denko"]. Maybe that made sense, maybe it didn't.

The young woman never had any courage to stand up to her father or mother. She had always hide in the corner, cabinet, or under the bed. It never worked as she had always been found and got it worse because she hide. Love wasn't anything she felt from her parents. Sure for a year or two they tried to make it up to her but she knew better it was made up love. She knew her brothers had loved her but they were gone now and she wasn't sure if she would never see them again. They had some good memories but it was painful to think about.

"I only have hatred and that hatred I have been trying to hide. I don't want to be a hateful person. I'm better than that." She sighed shaking her head. "If I draw on my hated, that can't be a good thing."

@[member="Krest"]

"I draw on my hatred more often then not. And I bad? Evil? Hatred is an emotion similar to love, but the opposite. If you cannot hate you cannot love. If you cannot feel your emotions you lock yourself away. You become more like a Jedi who fears and hides their emotions. But if you don't control your emotions you become a Sith. Fueled by their passion and hatred. We are Templars. We walk in between control and passion. We feel, but we control out feelings."

Krest holds out both of his hands, still sitting cross legged. "I use to have two sabers. One was red, symbolizing my passion and hatred. The other was blue, to symbolize my control. We are not grey, but purple. One who does both without fear. Fear is what makes us a Jedi or Sith. Fear of loosing control, or fear of not having enough power."

He offers @[member="Keziah Denko"] a small smile, nodding his head. "If you draw on your hate, but refuse to let it control you, you are above the Sith. Above the Jedi. Emotions are power, but untamed they will destroy you." He waves to the chair, it being pushed back to where it was originally. "Try again. Feel the chair. Control it."

It made sense when she thought about it. She needed to learn to control her emotions as he stated it would assist her. She bet that it would also assist her in life as well. She needed control over herself so this lesson would hold more than just one purpose. "Control," she nodded closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

Opening her eyes again she focused on the chair once again this time tapping into her anger doing her best to not allow it to control her but to control it. Using it and the Force she attempted to bring the chair to her. She watched as the chair shook a little before lifting up and stopping right in front of her.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest watched in silence, a smile on his face. She learned well, very well. @[member="Keziah Denko"] had an amazing ability to catch on quick, surpassing Krest's basic expectations. He kept a bit of a distance from the chair though, just in case. But when she set it down he could only clap, laughing.

"Man you did it. Karking amazing Keziah."

She beamed proud of herself. It had taken a lot out of her to actually do it but she had. In time control she hoped would become more natural to her. If she could control what was inside her she could be unstoppable.

It was thrilling as well to for once in her life have control of something that she once didn't. She could have control and balance. She as well was surprised how natural this stuff came to her. Soon she would be able to control more than one thing. This she would need to begin to practice.

"What else can you do with the Force besides move objects around? Is anything possible?"
@[member="Krest"]

"Depends on what you want really. There are those who can mend any wound, others who blend into the shadows. Some can tear into your mind and know everything about you, others can harden regular steel to withstand lightsabers. I've heard of some even controlling the elements, and it's something I'm interested in."

He sat back down, rubbing his chin. She learned insanely fast, but what was he to teach her next? Krest rolled his shoulders, going over the options in his mind as he let @[member="Keziah Denko"] absorb the fact that she could really do anything.

@[member="Krest"]

The thought that anything was possible with the Force was amazing. It was hard to think of what it was she wished to do with it as there were so many different options. "It would be fun to work with the elements like fire. I think it would be cool also to be able to blend into the shadows. I want to learn as much as I possibly can." She nodded at him a smile on her face. Keziah was very excited to get started.

Krest nodded, grinning. He rolled onto his feet, stretching out. She was eager to learn, and so was he. He had a lot to learn himself before he would be much more of a teacher with her.

"I can't actually train you in those. I'm looking to learn them myself, but I can teach you how to use a saber."

@[member="Keziah Denko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom