Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a Museum (Companies: looking for ALL manner of products!)

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
As the title fully describes, I am looking to start a small museum of neat little things such as monstrous creatures, advanced technologies and powerful relics, as well as the more mundane attractions such as models of various species and artifacts from ancient civilizations.

I need quality-grade tech. Things such as shield doors, surveillance systems, guard droids, civilian interaction droids, vaults, containment cells, Force detectors, Force nullifiers, Force-proof apparatuses, hazmat suits, scanners, tools, food and drink dispensers, vending machines, display equipment, even technology you want on display!

This project is going to be HUUUUUUUUUUGE and thus I want to pull out all the stops and get the best of the best for this upcoming curator company!

Hell, you wanna wrangle up some beasties and send those my way, you'll be well-paid for that as well. ;)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Cypher said:
*Preps for the greatest heist the galaxy has ever know*.
Beat me to it ye schutta.

But ya, if you ever need a guard or consultant, im always on for hire [member="Særa Ayña Savan"]. She is quite skilled with droids so if you need a personal repairwoman or even better a force sensitive guard on and off im happy to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom