Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a Character!

I am working on my character now!I have a couple questions.

1.How do I change the size of a photo?
2. Is there a way to add spoilers? (so people can click on stuff they want to see/read)
3. How do I create a sub-account for this character?
a. Will it be attached to this main writing account?

I read most of the rules, I think I got a good idea on how everything else works.These are just the couple questions I am struggling with.

[member="Saul"]

Hi there! Welcome to SWRP!

You would need to edit the photo elsewhere to resize it. It cannot be done through a post.

To see how to create a sub-account feel free to check this guide, section 4 will help you with visual aides.

Sub-accounts are tied to the main account, yes.

To add a spoiler you'll want to use the code
Code:
[spoiler=Spoiler Title]Spoiler info[/spoiler]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Do you have any suggestions for where I can resize photos? I am used to zetaboards where you can do all of that through coding and macros xD. Also is there a way to add spoilers (like you click the button and it reveals writing)?

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Actually One last question! As far as Ranks go... We can choose knight or apprentice/padawan as far as power goes right? Then everything from there is rp'd or grandfathered in from other forums?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom