Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starship Forum

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Valeria Aetani"]
With all the stuff going on with the Republic and all, I've just had that whole "mrahhhhhhhhh idontwannamove" mentality to it, similar to how one feels in the morning with not enough sleep. I'll slam it out tomorrow. For once I had two days off, so I'll be able to tackle it tomorrow.

[member="Popo"]
I’m not being critical, I know this isn’t my domain, but I wanted to help if you guys needed it.

If you ever need an extra person I can help get some.

Also, is Ashin no longer the factory admin?

Raziel said:
[member="Tefka"] [member="Valeria Aetani"]

Still getting swamped!
[member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Popo"]

Please start clearing out the Starship forum ASAP. I feel like the two of you went on vacation for a week and told no one. If I am needed to approve entries, please tag me. Also, get to Jorus Merrill's starship, Ayden. You said you would clear it up and never got back to him.

I'm gonna give you guys 48 hours to start responding before I assume you're just not interested in doing this anymore.

However, If I am confused and Raziel is just freaking out, please provide an explanation as to why he is the only one judging entries in the Starship forum, please.

Honestly, it's busy enough to warrant four people anyway.

There are a handful of ships today, most just require some donkey work to check the maths, but it does take time. Next week I'll be limited to less ships per day than this week.

[member="Tefka"]

[member="Tefka"]

Because Domino had just stepped down and Jon wasn't happy with some of the edits he had been forced to make, edits that I didn't all agree with, so I told Jon that he could change some things back around and that I would then get back on it. Since then, he and I had a lot of different things come up, so it just sat on a backburner.

As far as a lack of activity, well invasions tend to monopolize time and attention. Seeing as how that's done, that's no longer a problem.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Tefka"]

Invasions, Republic, OOC drama, IC drama, I gave Larraq taco bell yesterday, work, Invasions... Just reeaally busy. First full day off that I can actually think to myself. I'm back and just jumped on the one ship thing. The 3km one. My company now has overnight ambulances, so hopefully there will be fewer 08:00-00:00+ shifts in my future.

Invasions are not an excuse. If I can continue my duties as Board Administrator and now acting Factory Admin, you guys can take on a few entries. I understand the diverting attention, but please let your fellow Judges understand that you're slacking a bit because of it and see if they can cover you.

If they can't, inform me or the Factory Admin so we can see if we can help you while also helping the Factory.

Thanks for the quick responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom