Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starchaser Express: A Kickstarter out of this Galaxy (featuring Jon Bailey!)

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
RnClUTT.png
Hey there Chaos! It's me again, I'm back! I am Kinda like a hangnail, you chew me off but I just keep growing back. Always watching. Always waiting.
But this most recent leaving was for a good cause! I have been working on a brand-new webcomic series with the fabulous soul who is now running Spaarti Creations, Patricia (or Aaron as I call him).
This series, Starchaser Express, follows the story of Gemma, Jordan and their A.I. companion Break; three temporary employees forced to complete their work on the slowest piece of junk in the galaxy. You'll get to follow them as they attempt to traverse the common dangers of their universe like:
Fascist Candy People
5fL5L9F.png
And malfuctioning ship parts
9SVnBgw.png
But that's not all! Our comic will also be release in a guided audiobook on youtube that will feature professional voice actors, including Jon Bailey the star of Youtube's Honest Trailers and video games including XCOM and Dishonored 2!
He is already on-board and slated to play the character of James Thundebeard, the maniac of a boss that our three heroes are expected to deal with. You can hear him in our official trailer on Kickstarter!
Head on over to our Kickstarter and learn more about how it's all going to work! Don't forget to show your support by picking a pledge reward level too! You can an autographed print from Jon Bailey, or even work on the project with us and him to become your very own character in the universe!
Then, after you've look through that, check out our official site where you can start reading Starchaser Express on a weekly basis after the Kickstarter ends!
I hope you guys love our project! If you have any questions, Aaron or I will answer them all here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom