Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars RP: Chaos Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have something like that already.

In the started by block, there is a red arrow. Click it and it will drop down a bit of the first post and the last post.

Tegaea Alcori said:
Previewing of threads by hovering over their name at the forum level.
I've seen it done with usually just the first few lines.
You can already do this, but not by hovering. Click the down arrow that appears when you hover over a topic.

Here's a list of QOL things that could help:
  • Better WYSIWYG editor for writing posts. (Can't copy-paste into WYSIWYG. Weird formating. Paragraph alignment applies to all, etc.)
  • Clicking on a topic while on the front page (ie, last thread with a post in each forum) takes you directly to the last reply (or page)
  • Follow a joined faction's discusion forum by default with the option to turn it off
  • Let me be able to right click pictures that have been posted so I can copy the damn URL!
  • Possibly a language filter as well if that hasn't been utilized
  • More homophobic seal.

The WYSIWYG editor is one of my high priority items to get fixed. I'll have to thoroughly investigate everything else, though the language filter I've been thinking about a lot myself.

So when I try and make forums for the factions, I am am running into some difficulty. When I'm given the area where I can dictate who can see it, post in it, whatever I can only click on one option. Which strikes me as silly cause it is not like it has upwards recognition. For instance, I can make it visible to members, but I (as a faction admin) cannot look at the forum. When I look at the default beginning forum's setting it has multiple options selected, but when I make a new one I can't replicate that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom