Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
One thing that makes me sad. They make Vader to be this WICKED AWESOME TERRIFYING GUY but he's really bad at extinguishing the Jedi. Lazy? Or was he holding back and allowing some to win. Maybe by TFA we'll see how completely he did his job.

I don't see in what context so far you'd consider Vader being terrible at exterminating Jedi.

If you're referring to how he let Ezra and Kanan escape after their duel, it was clearly started later that the shuttle was rigged with a tracking device so they could unknowingly lead him back to where the Rebels were hiding.

It's the same tactic he'd use again in Episode IV, hence why he was so sure of his plan when Tarkin questioned him about it.

[member="Corey's OOC"]

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Just Kanaan. I think its more... looking at new canon versus Legends? Thats about 90% of what I mean. I am digging the new canon way too much. So far.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
that episode was cool and the new inquisitor is... interesting. Though now I am wondering about Rex and if he knows Vader. He was the captain of the 501st, Anakin's friend if any of the clones were and I don't know I would kind of like it if he either knew what had happened to Anakin or he had some grudge as "Vader killed Anakin". I imagine I am looking to far into it or some zebra's but dammit anything more to have Rex stay around or be important.

Prediction!

who thinks the Seventh sister /The girl inquisitor) is the sister of that kid from the stormtrooper academy?

Beside that question i absolutely love the show!
Thoughs on characters:

Kanan: I dig his 'I have no experience but i am still gonna do it anyway' style! aside from that he leads like a super badass! But suprisingly wusses away from Hera...

Zeb: My favorite Sabat! (Oh wait...) He has that soul in him that makes him my favorite character.

Sabine: Truth is i dont like her. She is only shown as a forced 'crush' aside from that her only skills are painting and defying the laws of every thing there is. and talking about how she is 'mandalorian' WE CAN SEE THAT FROM YOUR ARMOR SHUT UP!

Hera: Not even gonna touch that one (SHE SUPER COOL)

Ezra: My favorite youngling jedi. Oh wait...

Chop: GET THAT CUTENESS OUT OF MAH FACE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom