Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Rebels

I am quite thrilled it is back. Episode was a little short but they'll never do hour episodes so that'll always be a little gripe of mine. Then again, I've never watched either cartoon on a week by week basis so I have never felt the shortness before.

I think we will just see her here and there and not be a formal member of the crew. I think Rex is far more likely to join the crew full time than she is. I also think that Filoni would make the right decision in doing that because he wants to show to be about the new characters not the old. Their stories are important obviously, but the new ones are the main characters.

I will have reservations about the show until its over. Call me old school but I am big on Luke being Last of the Old, First of the New. I have always disliked the random survivor Jedi from the Old Order that get brought up, so, it may be in bad taste, but I want Ahsoka, Kanan and Ezra to die in the end.

That said, the show is awesome and I love it. They did Vader very, very well, they did the first season, very, very well. I haven't seen the new episode (Probably won't until Monday) but I could get behind Rex joining the Crew (Flash Backs of "Good Soldiers Follow Orders"), but he would be a little unnecessary. Really the main thing I really wanna see from this series is TIE Pilot Solo. I wanna see the Imperial Side of Han Solo some. Even if it is legit just one episode, I want to see it happen.

Wedge (Praises to the Slayer of Stars) is another I would like to see introduced.

I have a strong feeling they'll either die or fade away into obscurity at the end of Rebels.

I'll pull for the former, because I believe that such a crushing hope-destroying blow works well when we move right into Star Wars: A New Hope

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Wolffe (as his name is evidently spelled, who knew) is the clone commander that worked alongside Plo Koon. He appeared a few times I guess. I think I missed some of the episodes with him, but he was in the first ones with the Malevolence.

Gregor is from an episode I know I missed. He has amnesia, R2 and a group rescue him or something. Things go bad, and in the end they think that he is dead. So no one knows how he is alive now. Regardless, I am a bit bummed that it is not someone from Domino Squad. Those guys were the real MVPs.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I can understand that. I kind of let her movement patterns slide because I see her as a very high DEX and INT character. I dig her existence.

[member="Selena Halcyon"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Well there is always the chance Sabine is force sensitive and uses it unconsciously. They have shown some skills come natural to the untrained... however unless they confirm it I would love to see her be a tech user. Hopefully she'll evolve into something more in season 2 with her new hair and armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom