Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Rebels

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/17/two-new-star-wars-rebels-teasers

Anybody else underwhelmed by these clips?
Anybody hyped even?

I sincerely hope that Disney XD doesn't pull the same crap they did with Naruto: Shippuden (Not dead! Just knocked out!) on Star Wars: Rebels. If you watch the final video on that page, it shows the new former Jedi-character, shooting down Stormtroopers. We all have seen how Stormtroopers react to blaster fire ;) The idea of a "Jedi Cowboy" sounds ludicrous, as does a Mandalorian who spraypaints her own armor, but I'm willing to give it a fair shot, to see if I like it, as I did Clone Wars.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it will be much like Clone wars and while start out more funny and lighthearted start getting a little darker and more dangerous as it goes on. Will have to see

Ayumi Pallopides said:
I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it will be much like Clone wars and while start out more funny and lighthearted start getting a little darker and more dangerous as it goes on. Will have to see
Exactly what I'm hoping for..too bad I don't get Disney XD channel. :C

Sabine and the others look like cool character. Something tells me that it will get darker as the show progresses. If that is t he case I will jump for joy! Overall, it looks good so far. Please don't wreck this, Disney??

Looks very much like an older kids show. Kind of like Sonic X, or the numerous X-Men shows that I, and others, watched Saturday mornings on Disney. Probably won't watch a single episode of it myself. But looks well enough for what I assumed the target audience is.

KANAN HAS THE BEST LIGHTSABER EVER!!
Who cares about his character I just wanna see that lightsaber in action now!!!

- My favorite characters are already Sabine (Mandalorian who likes to blow things up, is a weapons expert, and has a great sense of art) and Chopper (... I'm a cat person... ...)

- A character from the ORIGINAL TRILOGY is making an appearance! AAAHHHH!!! Please let it be Lando!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom