Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars MMOs and Chaos

Which Star Wars MMO has the most economic similarities to Chaos?

• Star Wars Galaxies

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The Old Republic

• Star Wars Combine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All the same

• Total voters

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Despite not having played any of the Star Wars MMOs (Star Wars Galaxies, The Old Republic, Star Wars Combine) it is tempting to me to draw parallels about Chaos and the Star Wars MMOs.

Perhaps I draw these parallels because of my limited knowledge of these three MMOs, though. But I find that there are quite a few similarities between each of these MMOs and Chaos (and not simply because of the IP).

You are also allowed to talk about how these games are different from Chaos, too.

though TOR space combat is a bit.. blech. Sure starfighters made it a little closer, but its not fleets on fleets, its still like a crap ton of aces and fresh pilots crashing into each other until time's up.

Though amusingly whenever I'm on Tor i see more NFU's than FU's. except on korriban, where its' often equal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom