Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Land Revealed!

This isn't the exact post I got my information from; my computer is acting up. Anyway, I've caught word that the new Star Wars Land will be opening in the Disney Land and Disney World resorts in 2019! I'm also very proud to announce that this will be a very immersive, interactive and by far the largest expansion of a single theme in any of the Walt Disney resorts.

The interactions that will be involved with this, will be like being on the set of Star Wars. There will be a Millenium Falcon ride, but there's a catch.. you get to control the ship yourself. This leads into the next topic. When you fly the Millenium Falcon, someone may not be very happy with you if it gets damaged. That's right! You will also be able to build a reputation for yourself within this area. You can choose or not choose to go on given missions and depending on which side you have chosen to be on, it's very possible that you could even have a bounty hunter coming after you.. This will be a world where the characters come alive and it will literally be an unknown world that had once been popular on the edge of wild space.

I myself am very excited for this expansion. After hearing how interactive this will be, I cannot wait to visit once it is finished. Definitely do some research on this, because I know it'll be something epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom