Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Episode VII Wishlist

Darren Onyx

D
I agree. I really wanna see Kryat. He is just epic. Or a sith war. Though I don't know how it would come to pass since Luke is alive but hey it would still be epic.

Matreya

I don't have the greatest expectations for this upcoming video, being made by Disney, but I will see it none the less. I'd like for them to move on from Luke being young and into Jacen's trials. But other than that I don't really care.

I do not think there is really any reason to be concerned. Disney generally does a good job with movies. Sure they have flops (John Carter... which was not bad but was bland compared to other titles) but most of their movies are fantastic good times in the theater. Also, it is still largely the people Lucas had in place that are going to be the minds behind this. Disney is just the owner of the IP post his eventual death.

Now personally... I don't want movies based upon anything we already have. Reason being: We already have it. Sure, I'd like to get to see some things on screen but in general I don't want movies based on the books or comics. I want new material. And honestly, while I enjoy a fair amount of EU, most of it still rather meh in terms of story. Honestly... Legacy of the Force into Fate of the Jed is just trash. I mean... holy cow. Legacy of the Force started off sooooo good. And then it just nosed dived. Hard. And then Fate of the Jedi did nothing to help it.

I have one wish that I know will not happen, however:

1. The movie(s) focus on the Legacy of the Force books.

Since that is very likely not to happen, my real wish is:

1. Like his Star Trek films, I hope these Star Wars films are considered 'alternate universe' or not-cannon as opposed to abruptly declaring multiple books, video games, comics, etc. no longer cannon and just erasing the whole of the EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom