Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Leaked Teaser [Watch while you can]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Hey it's Blonde your local crime lord! There's a leaked trailer for Battlefront 2 available on this site I saw it and it looks epic. Now it's just game engine cinematics but they look great and showcase heroes that will be in the game.

You didn't get this from me.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Lok Munin"] Because updated graphics, performance, and that it might not suck because EA might of actually listened to the feedback from customers for this game.

The original is great, no one is doubting that. But it's stil a dated game that's growing more and more irrelevant as time goes on. It's not like it's a film where cinema can still hold up despite time. Games usually tend to just get phased out as newer content is released.

Then again they'd probably make a killing if they just updated the graphics for it.

So you think the graphics make a good game?

While the original is dated, it has MUCH more content than EA's battlefront and you don't have to pay some amount in order to get new maps and play heroes/villians. Not only that, but the original battlefront allowed almost everyone in a match to play as a hero/villain as it was time based unlike EA you have to know the terrain of the map to get to the icon that allows you to play as a hero/villain.

Now I will admit that there are some things that I like about EA's battlefront. One that it offers you a variety of heroes/villains to play on a map rather than just having the option to play one. Second, you can customize your own character with its weapons, powerups, looks, etc. But those features of the game aren't good enough when comparing it to the original.

Also, you can mod on Battlefront 2 if you're on PC (which I tend to think most of the playerbase revolves around that).

But that's all just my opinion.

And remember, you can't spell "diarrhea" without EA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom