Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Abridged

Vustia

Bipolar Sith. What could go wrong.
Me and my friends have discussed this and we have decided to make Star wars The Abridged series, starting from the prequels we'll be covering all the films (Maybe the Cartoons if we can be bothered)

But obviously we wont continue making it if we dont get any support on it.

So who here would enjoy watching an abridged version of star wars?

Matreya

I watched Avatar the Last Air Bender abridged, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and currently still TFS DBZA. I would at least give it a shot. Its just got to have thoughtful humor. None of that, "Boobs because of boobs" style

Vustia

Bipolar Sith. What could go wrong.
[member="Damien Daemon"]

Nah we aren't about that life. We're just going to make it our own vision. We want to entertain.

We aren't even thinking about adding that much onto the screen, mainly just switching the dialog out and putting our own in.

I've only watched the TFS DBZ series and that is top stuff.

If done right, I'm sure a Star Wars Abridged series could be hilarious.

The onus is really on you and your friends to do it right. :p

for the movies I don't know, live action could be harder and condensing the movies could still make them longer then most abridged episodes. The DBZ ones are mostly around the same length so cutting them to 20 minutes and skipping things is a lot easier.... Still if you can do it I'd see it but I don't know about supporting it without something to go with it. Half the success of TFS for their abridged is they know the series and have been getting better and better joke wise and with what they can do. (compare episode 1 to 53 or whatever they are on and it is very different in a good way.) Also don't discount some of the humor... half of Hellsing's Abridged huor is because of how terrible and crude it is with the dialogue.

Good luck

I'd say do it. Avatar, Naruto, DBZ, Hellsing. All of them have slightly awful jokes that are just timed perfectly or just completely ridiculous voice overs making them hilarious. Naruto was a chain smoker, Yugi had the hilarious voice overs...Zuko was whiny...Honestly I'd recommend the clone wars cartoon just cause there's more chances for hilarity to ensue. The clones could be done Red Vs Blue style...Why has nobody done this yet?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom