Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Star Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
latest
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a large, spacebound homeship capable of hiding and running.
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: Here
  • Permissions:
    unknown.png
  • Primary Source: Here
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Homeship
  • Length: 3170 m
  • Width: 3009 m
  • Height: 1029 m
  • Armament: Very Low (40x Triple heavy particle beam cannon turrets, 20x Twin laser point defense turrets, 6x Tractor beams)
  • Defenses: Extreme (Heavy layered deflector shields, Heavy ionic shields, Heavy durasteel armor, Sensor jammers)
  • Hangar Space: Extreme: 30
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 20 squadrons (4x DF-1 Scarab Swarm Fighter, 1x GF-2B Super TwinTail, 1x "Kodashi" Viper MKII, 14x are for non-permanent craft)
    • Support Craft: 10 squadrons (All private craft, none permanently stationed)
    • Corvettes: If the hangers are empty of non-station craft, the hangers can house up to four corvettes. This is not standard practice, but it is not uncommon for larger freighters to take advantage of this. Notably, there are no facilities for repairs or refueling of corvettes.
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1
STANDARD FEATURES
  • 40x Triple heavy particle beam cannon turrets
  • 20x Twin laser point defense turrets
  • 6x Tractor beams
  • Heavy layered deflector shields
  • Heavy ionic shields
  • Heavy durasteel armor
  • Sensor jammers
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • CST Central A.I. (Ash)
  • High powered, hyper encrypted comms units: Designed to allow the ship to serve as a relay station, while making it almost impossible to tell what is being sent to and from where.
  • Onboard growing chambers: Allowing for food supplies to not constantly be shipped to the massive ship, growing chambers were built to supply the people onboard with food.
STRENGTHS
  • Extremely powerful defenses.
  • Central A.I. allows more space to be allocated to living space.
  • Large hanger bays.
  • Fast hyperdrive.
WEAKNESSES
  • Weak weapons systems for the size of the craft.
  • Central A.I. is independent, and can disobey orders.
  • Hangers aren't filled as much as they could be under normal circumstances.
  • If you miss this ship with your own weapons something's wrong.
DESCRIPTION
The Star Phoenix is a modified Lucrehulk purchased as a surplus dealer, who himself purchased the vessel from Aut-X, as a homeship. Most of the large ships interior is dedicated to living space, including rooms for families, small rec areas, advanced galleys and medical centers, training areas, and an advanced comms array so that families can stay in touch while remaining safe. The battlecruiser sized vessel also has a massive hanger bay allowing both defensive fighters and private vessels, as well as freighters and squadrons jumping from other places, and even corvettes. The Phoenix possesses some of the most powerful defenses in the galaxy, and has one of the fastest hyperdrives at class 0.5. Along with this the station is equipt with a Central A.I. who has taken the name Ash. Ash is a notably caring A.I., being almost motherly at times, which has made her a good A.I. for helping run the ship.

While the Star Phoenix is a capable ship, she does have her faults. The weapons systems are lacking, especially for a battlecruiser, and her hangers are almost never filled to their max. It's also been noted that Ash is extremely protective of those onboard, and will quite easily disobey an order that she feels puts the people aboard the Lucrehulk at risk. The more glaring issue though has to do with the sheer size of the homeship. The Star Phoenix's massive size makes it practically impossible for an enemy ship to miss it, meaning that while it's defenses are powerful, it will almost always be feeling the full brunt of an attacking force anytime it is unlucky enough to end up in a battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom