Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSC Mission: Memories of Arda

Jsc

Disney's Princess
LIVE: IC Thread Link

___

Sup Chaos,

I'm taking a Harlequin, (950m SSC Exploration-Class Cruiser,) out for a tour of Arda, east of Mon Cal in the Outer Rim. Wondering if there were any scientists or explorer's who wanted to tag along.

Arda: - An oceanic terrestrial world with a Pre-Iron-Age tribal culture. Rumored to be the home of one legendary monster slayer.

Our goal is the quick recovery of an Anti-Matter Recon Probe that is scheduled to crash land planetside in a few days time IC. As, the SSC doesn't want to risk Anti-Matter devices falling into the hands of the Arda natives.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Einarr Warscream"]

Sure. We've got a Cruiser for Fleeting and plenty of ocean front property for Dueling. What's your game and I'll see if we can fit the bill? :)

[member="Karen Roberts"]

Dueling, I'd say, trying to prevent the SSC from acquiring the probe or something like that. Perhaps the Arda natives could be considered his allies, if legit. Fleeting is out of the question for this Space Viking. D:

Jsc

Disney's Princess

That sounds fine to me. Keep an eye on this thread and we'll see who signs up. I hope to have the 1st IC post up tomorrow sometime. We'll go from there.

[member="Ostanes"]

Don't get stabbed. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Coolio. And I've got 1 or 2 more Silvers coming along for the ride too. They just sighed up in the Faction Forum advert. Not here.

Should have the IC up today. Cheers. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Thread is now live Here with @mentions out. Cheers all. :D

Einarr, don't feel like you have to fight all of us at once. You might issue a duel request to one (or two) players when they get down to the planet. Lure them away into the jungle or something. I'll leave the discretion up to you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom