Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSC Coop: Midvinter Short Stories (LFG)

Anna Song

A
Ello Chaos,

Anna and Mas are spending a summer on the home of the Heavenshields and the Valkyri race, planet Midvinter. In SSC space. Currently I am recruiting for PvE activites onworld that explore the culture, locals, and scenery of the planet. Viking'ish themes of hunting, sailing, boasting, the Runian language, and dreaming of Sovengard erm, Beornskald!

If you might be interested in taking part is such casual and therapeutic Jedi stories? Reply here.

Cheers & Fus Ro Da. :D :p

Anna Song

A
[member="Jericho"] - Nice! I can't speak for Thurion, but I'm happy to play hostess! Is there any local activity you and Lily would like to partake in? Hunting, fishing, sailing, drinking, or championing feats of strength perhaps? Just throwing out ideas. Lulz. :p

[member="Jartani Ponds"] - Actually your character sounds right up this planet's alley. Same question. Any particular local custom you'd prefer? :)

Anna Song

A
[member="Jartani Ponds"] - Making supper can be a thread. I can bucket list that. :p

[member="Jericho"] - How does "making supper", sound to you? Lol. I'm sure feasting and mead will follow. :)

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] - Sure. (And honestly), how you still find the time to be online dazzels me. Down for some feasting? I think me and Ponds are going to make an TurDuckBoaraphant. Should be fun. :D

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
[member="Lily Hex-Volsh"]

tumblr_m7n5k6bcXv1rb9slbo1_500.gif

We'll make supper the cool way

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jericho"] [member="Lily Hex-Volsh"] [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] [member="Jartani Ponds"]

- Looks like my current thread load is pretty much all I can handle at the moment folks. I'd hate to commit to something and then leave you guys hanging. So I don't think I'll be able to pursue this idea this month. At least, as hostess and all that.

That said. If you'd like to group up and do this by yourselves? I think that's a wonderful too. I'll catch ya next time. Cheers and happy posting! Raincheck. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom