Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction: Ke'dem, Half Angel Incorporated and CEC

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ayden got the message from perhaps the galaxy's most interesting woman. Sith Empress, Jedi, wholesale murderess, repentant protector; the life and career of Ashin Varanin was something that could fill whole libraries with those stories and analysis of said stories. He had an interesting relationship with that woman; not exactly friend, not exactly enemy. They had been on opposite sides of battle as often as they had been on the same side. But she had his trust. And that was enough.

He sent a heavily encrypted data package to her. It was a code he had used before with her, in the aftermath of the ill-advised Kayri invasion to get further details. Once dencrypted, it would reveal a set of coordinates and a time. There were things Ayden was simply unwilling to communicate to others except in person.

[member="Aeri Vyn"]

The second message he got was quite the surprise. An ATC representative had acquired one of the production lines, and she wanted a green energy walker to boot. Unorthodox, to be sure, but not impossible.

\\ Encrypted
\\ To: Aeri Vyn
\\ From: Ayden Cater
\\
\\ Miss Vyn, as the Chief Innovation Officer for Corellian Engineering Corporation, I must admit that your request is highly unusual. However, highly unusual does not mean impossible, and I must admit that this unique challenge intrigues me. If you'll meet me in CEC's corporate office on Fondor, I would be happy to further discuss Arceneau Trade Company's needs for this design to ensure that it fulfills them all to your satisfaction.

\\
\\ With Best Regards
\\
\\ Ayden Cater
\\ Chief Innovation Officer
\\ Corellian Engineering Corporation

[member="Aeri Vyn"]

James was here on business. Great business, the type that kept you up at night. As he swaggered through the crowded area his eyes roved for one person; Aeri. He needed ships for his business and as usual, he wanted the best. Some he would keep for his personal fleet, the angels, the rest he would use for Justice Shipping. For now he just needed to find the business woman he had heard would sell him the specific freighters he was wanting.

After looking for 15 minutes he tapped one of the clerks working the floor, " Scuse me, miss can ye tell me where I can find a Aeri Vyn?"

[member="James Justice"]

The clerk would direct him towards a svelte female Zeltron. She had an a-line hair cut, with her dark purple hair streaked with silver and angled longer by her chin. Bright lavender eyes and legs as long as the Kessel Run.

For the moment, she was reading over the most recent message from the CINO of CEC. Good, he was up to the challenge, she would muse, delighted that Cater would come up to the task.

There were still other bids that needed to close out, but for now she stood there waiting sending messages.

[member="Aeri Vyn"]

James took a moment to enjoy the view before--business. Right. Business now fun later.

He gave her one of his winning smiles and offered his hand, "James Justice. I be needing to make ye a business order for Justice Shipping," the spacer looked down at the paper in his hand, letting our a breath of smoke, "I need 21AT-360 Light Freighters, 21 AT-120 Freighters, 21Czerka-class Medium Transports, 21Washburn-class Medium Transports."

[member="James Justice"]

Aeri would be momentarily stunned at the sudden approach of the man by the name of James Justice, from Justice Shipping. For a few seconds, while he recited his list, Aeri would blink at him. That's when the corner of her mouth quirked.

"Is that all?" she'd ask, arching a dark brow as she brought back her datapad. Her finger would slide over the display, bringing up a new order file for Haven Shipyards. With deftness, she would type in the amounts he requested.

Turning it over to him, she let him see the final cost.

"I gave you a twenty percent discount."

[member="Aeri Vyn"]
James leaned to the side, oozing confidence. Well business was done and that was satisfactory. He tapped in a quick authorization code.

A female Zeltron. Selling ships. And giving him a discount. Had someone been peeking at James' Christmas list? Red was his favorite color and it looked that much more dazzling on women.

"Looks like today is my lucky day," he said with one of his winning smiles before letting out a soft breath of smoke from his cigarette. The sweet scent of his pheramones, alcohol, tobacco and his calogne waffed off the spacer. "Well since you asked, how about drinks? My treat."

[member="James Justice"]

The corner of Aeri's lips would twitch a bit more. There was amusement in the Zeltrons eyes. She was past forty, but being a Zeltron meant that didn't mean much. No, she was in her prime.

However, she was also on duty.

"Maybe next time Mister Justice." she would give an incline of her head, verifying the information along the datapad. Everything looked good.

"Please enjoy your time at the Expo."

[member="Aeri Vyn"]
"Oh it looks quite lovely from where I be standing," he said with a smile.

The spacer slipped a data card into the 'pad. It downloaded his comm number in a second before he removed it and winked. "For when ye get off duty if ye change ye mind. When ye change ye mind."

He pushed off the counter and swaggered away, despite the striking figure the leather clad crime lord cut he quickly dissappered in the crowds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom