Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auction: Ke'dem, Half Angel Incorporated and CEC

SSSbazaarsmallbanner.png

tumblr_mdx874Fmc31rd8cg6o1_500.gif

"Welcome ladies and gentlebeings!"

"Next up we have..." Danger's voice would sail over the crowd, in every holographic screen that was tuned in for the second auction of the Southern Systems Business Expo.

"Ke'dem, Half Angel Incorporated, and Corellian Engineering!"

A5WjJS.png

Auction Rules

This auction will run for 48 hours only. This auction will close at 12:00 p.m. 1/15/2016

• An auction's end time must be set when the auction begins.
  • Bids must increase by reasonable increments. Large jumps may be subject to refusal.
  • Minimum bid accepted for items up to 999,000 credits is 100.
  • Minimum bid accepted for items over 1,000,000 credits is 1,000.
  • Bids of goods, services, favors, etc. will be taken as legitimate bids and may receive preference over monetary bids, per the seller's prerogative.
  • No outrageous bids.
  • Like a merchant in the Marketplace, an auctioneer is responsible for verifying that bidders can afford their bids. Auctioneers can ignore bids at their discretion if they feel a bidder cannot afford to pay dubious bids.
  • Bidders who feel their bid was unfairly ignored can appeal to RPJs and/or Company Factory Judges for help.
  • Bidders who spam, attack other bidders, or generally make themselves a nuisance to the bidding in general will be asked to leave. Continued behavior after a polite warning will be reported to SWRP: Chaos RPJs.
  • Standard SWRP: Chaos Rules are in effect at all times. Failure to comply with these rules will warrant RPJ and/or Admin action upon the individual(s) responsible.
  • For any restricted materials, holocrons, or artifacts, please link the thread where you acquired the item into the auction.
and I HIGHLY encourage everyone to roleplay during all of this! Have fun! Make new contracts. Talk to other bidders. :)

Ke'dem
AUCTION
  • Any one Dark Side-affiliated facility or site not located on Coruscant: razed to the fething ground. | Starting bid 20,000,000cr.
  • Barter accepted, but it better be dang good barter.
A5WjJS.png
Half Angel Incorporated

Half Angel will be attending, we will require a warehouse if possible darlin', something big enough to fit some fighters into. Don't worry, we'll be doin competitions and sellin' as well.

1x Half Fallen Class Cruiser, made and ready to deliver to where-ever you require - 1,000,000 credits
2x Half Drive Frigates, made and ready to deliver within a week - 100,000 credits
1000x The Half Drive Fighters, ready to take on the day - 50,000 credits

A5WjJS.png

Corellian Engineering Corporation
AUCTION

• One Customized Existing Freighter | 125,000 credits
  • One Unique Custom Freighter | 500,000 credits
  • One Fighter Production Line | 1,000,000 credits
  • One Bomber Production Line | 1,500,000 credits
  • One Specialty Light Capital Ship Production Line ( < 1,000 meters ) | 15,000,000 credits
  • One Walker Production Line | 750,000 credits
  • One Heavy Walker Production Line | 1,250,000 credits
Note: The production line simply gives your group / faction exclusive rights to the ships, not production rights themselves.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Danger Arceneau said:
One Customized Existing Freighter | 125,000 credits
1000x The Half Drive Fighters, ready to take on the day - 50,000 credits
The next leg of the auction was up and Matsu looked over the things there with interest.... The options from Ke'dem were appealing but too pricey and she had sadly never heard of the Half angel but one thousand fighters was a very tough thing to pass up while she input the bid. <55,000 credits for the fighters> Going down the list and seeing Corellian was always good but no need for a fleet and a proper shipwright might be able to get some fo the custom things down that they had been working on. <126,000 Credits for the first lot> There we go, get some nice things and wonder who was going to go for the new ships of the line.

Ayden wasn't particularly interested in this other shipwright or their products, but this offer from Ke'dem... He of course knew the significance of the name. Though his pockets weren't quite as deep as they had once been, he felt he could still safely swing this so long as no one ran up the cost too much.

Ke'dem Bid: 20,000,000 credits.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

He watched the screens on his fighters, nodding lightly when he noticed the bid come through. It was a potential business opportunity later, it was all business. The first thing he'd noticed had his eyes drew back to it, he cackled lightly. He could raze a few places, would be a great way to get the Nova Guard out there.

Danger Arceneau said:
Ke'dem
AUCTION
  • Any one Dark Side-affiliated facility or site not located on Coruscant: razed to the fething ground. | Starting bid 20,000,000cr.
[Input price - 20,500,000]

[member="Ayden Cater"]

[member="Xander Black"]

OOC: I believe the lot from Ke'dem is for them to do the razing, not a contract for someone else to do the raiding. Of course, I could be wrong. [member="Ashin Varanin"]

IC: Ayden noted the increase in the price for the Ke'dem raid. It wasn't a large increase in price, only a two-point-five percent increase. But a two-point-five percent increase on a twenty million bid was still a heft sum. Still, he dutifully hit the button and raised the amount a little further.

Ke'dem bid: 21,000,000 million.

Matreya

Damien acknowledged the old grumpy goat as he bid, sure that the man did not remember him. They had only met the once, but Damien had a memory like a steel trap. Though he respected the man, he wasn't about to be left without a bid placed.

Ke'dem: 22,000,000 credits, and a contract between Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. and Ke'dem. (My owner of Merr-Sonn made a deal with Damien, including favors so this is one of them.)

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Ayden pursed his lips and scratched his beard. He didn't really feel like knocking the credit amount up any further. He couldn't spin this any way that would justify pulling money out of CEC's coffers which were still a bit lean these days. Reconstruction and expansion wasn't cheap. Still, he had other things to offer. He wasn't exactly sure what it would gain him, but he figured Ashin might be interested in this particular holocron. Out of of all the items he had collected and stored in his time as a member of the Order of the Selab, this holocron, which had been an heirloom of his family for generations, was his most prized.

Ke'dem Bid: 21,000,000 credits as well as loaning of the holocron of famed Jedi Healer Bethany Kismet.

[member="Darth Pikiran"], [member="Ashin Varanin"]

Matreya

"22,500,000 credits and the Holocron of Lord Ergast." Damien had heard of the alleged ex-Sith Empress having a hard on for ridding the Galaxy of the Sith. This was a powerful artifact that would lead to the empowerment of the Darkside.

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Aeri would keep her bid for her freighter.

• One Unique Custom Freighter | 500,000 credits

However, she was interested in the other lines for Browncoat's new locations that would require specific green technology. She was curious if they would be able to meet them.
  • One Walker Production Line | 750,000 credits
  • One Heavy Walker Production Line | 1,250,000 credits

Danger Arceneau said:
One Heavy Walker Production Line | 1,250,000 credits

"And here we are my boy" Galicus said to the hologram of his nephew, and accomplished grin on his withered face. Mythos on his golden throne raised an eyebrow while he nodded, conceding the point.

"We can never have too much armor, i do concede that. Have at it"
Galicus raised a single finger and set his bid upon his datapad. 1,350,000.
"Done"

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Auction closed at 12:00 pm as stated in the opening post. Will put in the final results soon!

Ke'dem
AUCTION
[member="Darth Pikiran"]"22,500,000 credits and the Holocron of Lord Ergast."
A5WjJS.png
Half Angel Incorporated

Half Angel will be attending, we will require a warehouse if possible darlin', something big enough to fit some fighters into. Don't worry, we'll be doin competitions and sellin' as well.

1x Half Fallen Class Cruiser, made and ready to deliver to where-ever you require -

[member="Aeri Vyn"] - 1,000,000 credits
2x Half Drive Frigates, made and ready to deliver within a week -

[member="Aeri Vyn"] - 100,000 credits

1000x The Half Drive Fighters, ready to take on the day -

[member="Matsu Ike"] <55,000 credits for the fighters>

• One Customized Existing Freighter | 125,000 credits - [member="Matsu Ike"]
  • One Unique Custom Freighter | 500,000 credits - [member="Aeri Vyn"]
  • One Fighter Production Line | 1,000,000 credits - [member="Taeli Raaf"]
  • One Bomber Production Line | 1,500,000 credits - [member="Darth Pikiran"]
  • One Specialty Light Capital Ship Production Line ( < 1,000 meters ) | 15,000,000 credits - None
  • One Walker Production Line | 750,000 credits - [member="Aeri Vyn"]
  • One Heavy Walker Production Line | 1,250,000 credits - [member="Galicus Sagious"]
Winners are encouraged to contact Corellian Engineering at their convenience to make arrangements for design meetings and product delivery.

Matreya

Before leaving the auction, Damien had his AI wirelessly message a set of coordinates to [member="Ashin Varanin"]. If she happened to be present, or wished to clarify, she also received a second set marked, "Find me if needed." Followed by more coordinates (JAC HQ)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

I've taken note of the coordinates and will be sending a recon run to scope out the location in short order. A pleasure to work with James Armor Company again. You can have the holocron delivered to our routing centre on Daalang.

A. Varanin

[member="Ayden Cater"]

That was a difficult choice. I'm a poor healer, but my wife would have loved to spend some time with the Kismet holocron. In the end, I felt fairly sure I could make a mutually satisfactory side deal with you, as opposed to J.A.C. I'd be happy to offer the same deal to you, or we can renegotiate terms. But in the end, I'm mainly just curious what you would want hit, and what you'd want out of the deal -- loot, souls, prisoners, etc.

A message was sent to the CINO of CEC.

// Encrypted
// To: [member="Ayden Cater"]
// From: [member="Aeri Vyn"] - Arceneau Trade Company Representative

Mister Cater,

I am glad to have won the personal freighter rand the walker line.

I've a proposal in regards to the latter. Arceneau Trade is interested in sustainable green energy options. Would you be able to produce a walker line that conforms to this ideal?

Regards,

Aeri Vyn

Arceneau Trade Company

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom