Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SS DNL 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conqueror of Heaven and Hell
scaledown

SS DNL Mk1
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: to create an advanced security droid with a focus on Non-Lethal Countermeasures
  • Image Source: ThingLink
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N&Z Umbrella Corporation
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: SSBB
  • Affiliation: Closed Market
  • Model: DNL Mk1
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Reinforced Durasteel, ZEUS Mk II, Duraplast Casing,
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: Average
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: 1x Taser Stave, 2x Stun Guns
  • Misc. Equipment: Life form scanner with optimal range of up to 100m, Security scanner with the same range
  • Resistances :
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • Other: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Reinforced Durasteel allows for a very strong skeletal frame, making one tough droid.
  • ZEUS droid brain allows excellent decision making and tactical behaviour.
  • Heavily encrypted to allow for good security that cannot be turned on its owners
  • Can take down intruders and criminals without killing them
STRENGTHS
  • Extremely powerful and robust security droid
  • Highly capable in tactical and strategical analysis
  • Non-lethal weapons make for classy security
WEAKNESSES
  • EMP and ION are pretty effective on the ZMD-C2
  • the light weight of the droid makes it comparatively easier to throw/kick them
DESCRIPTION
The Droid:Non-Lethal Mk1, or DNL-1 for short, is the first in the new line of SS security droids for those who might wish to capture intruders and criminals without killing them. It forgoes the strength and sturdiness that comes with larger and heavier droids in exchange for civilian-friendly appearance and greater speed. It comes in various colours, but the default variation is blue, representing its primary role as a security droid.

Last edited:
Hey there, Imperius Imperius

First of all, thanks for taking the time to use the factory. I'll be helping you through the Factory review and approval process.

Solid submission here! Just have one minor thing I'm going to ask you to adjust if you'd be so kind.

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Reinforced Durasteel allows for a very strong skeletal frame, making one tough droid.
  • ZEUS droid brain allows excellent decision making and tactical behaviour.
  • Heavily encrypted to allow for good security that cannot be turned on its owners
  • Can take down intruders and criminals without killing them
We encourage Factory goers to try and steer clear of absolute terminology. So for the highlighted special feature i have quoted, I would suggest that instead of using the phrasing of "cannot," you op for something along the lines of "extremely difficult" or even "near impossible." In all reality, any system can be hacked given the skill, equipment and time of the hacker. There are certainly varying levels of security and encryption, but there is nothing that is "uncrackable"

Please remember to tag me with any edits or clarifications made to this sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom