Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship SS-51 (StarShip-51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide Xurux Jeshal with a fast transport ship for smuggling slaves and cargo
  • Image Source:SC-Saber (by Sramio on Deviantart)
  • Canon Link:N/A
  • Permissions:N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Defensible Transport
  • Length: 150 meters
    [*]Width: 85 meters
    [*]Height: 14 meters
    [*]Armament: High
    [*]Defenses: Average
    [*]Hangar Space: 50m [Base: 0 |
  • Hangar Allocations: None
    [*]Speed Rating: Very High
    [*]Hyperdrive: 1.0

STANDARD FEATURES

• Hidden storage compartments. Two sleeping quarters.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

• Hyperdrive. Sound Suppression in hidden storage units.
STRENGTHS

• Fast, armed, capable of carrying a large load
WEAKNESSES

• Very little armor, poor shields
DESCRIPTION
The entire purpose is to give my character a ship that he can use to effectively smuggle slaves, while at the same time use it for his mercenary work. It's main purpose is to provide transport that can defend itself if absolutely necessary, though it is not designed to go into combat alone. His main purpose is to use it for transport and transport alone, which means it's armaments are good enough to cause damage, but it doesn't take much to shoot his ship down.

Last edited:
I will assist in this submission, sorry on the wait also.

You cannot use Pinterest as an image source, sorry but try again.

• Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in your submission.)
This either needs to be filled in or listed as N/A. Please do one of those.

• Manufacturer:Xurux Jeshal (Custom order)
  • Affiliation: (Xurux Jeshal
List your Biography of the character to the names.

[*]Model:(Unsure​
Just list it as None or N/A. These are generally for multi-purpose starfighters of different types or of older starfighters looking like this one such as the X-Wing or Tie Fighter.

• Hangar Space: None

50m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 0 | High: 0 | Very High: 0 | Extreme: 0 ]
100m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 0 | High: 0 | Very High: 1 | Extreme: 2 ]
200m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 1 | High: 2 | Very High: 3 | Extreme: 4 ]
Rating is actually "Base" not "None" so please change that. Also get rid of the filler please underneath.

• Intent:To provide slavers and smugglers with fast ships that can handle big loads and hide them efficiently.
  • Production: The scale is Unique
These two statements conflict with eachother. Unique means one of a kind, if it is just one ship, please reword the intent.

(PS: This is my first time submitting a ship, so if i've done a lot wrong please try to help me out a bit?)
And when you are done, you can remove this as I am now helping you!

Let me know when you get everything needed to be done.
Xurux Jeshal Xurux Jeshal

I will assist in this submission, sorry on the wait also.

It's no issue. Thanks for helping.

You cannot use Pinterest as an image source, sorry but try again.

Is Deviantart a valid source? https://www.deviantart.com/sramio/art/SC-Sabre-585187060

This either needs to be filled in or listed as N/A. Please do one of those.

Has been done. I am curious, how do I determine which one to do? I'm not entirely certain what the instructions mean.

List your Biography of the character to the names.

Done.

Rating is actually "Base" not "None" so please change that. Also get rid of the filler please underneath.

Done.

These two statements conflict with eachother. Unique means one of a kind, if it is just one ship, please reword the intent.

Is the change sufficient?

And when you are done, you can remove this as I am now helping you!

Let me know when you get everything needed to be done.

Has been removed and thanks again for all your help, it and your patience are very much appreciated.

I hope I've fixed all the problems.
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom