Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Square One

"Oh!" She actually lit up somewhat upon learning he could manifest himself into a huggable state, even if the embrace itself was atypical. Still, not unpleasant.

"Something like that, I guess. Probably take myself to some old stops along the way. Sort of a more literal confrontation of my past, y'know? Like I was already trying to do here, actually." She shrugged, "We'll see what it yields. Maybe next time we bump into each other I'll be lifting things up with my mind again."
Kal Kal

• Love
Reactions: Kal
She would be confronting the past on her own terms, using her own methods. Perhaps that was for the best.

<Let us hope so. If it helps, I have yet to hear of such a condition being permanent against an individual's wishes.> Which was not to say he had heard of all that many that had suffered from it and recovered either, but it was something.

<Until we meet again, then. May the Force be with you.> More literally than usual, preferably.

“Y’know? That actually does help.” Surely she couldn’t be the first to fall under that curse forever then. Right? Probably? Well, no reason to let such hypotheticals become a worry. It wouldn’t do anything to help her goal.

Amani chuckled at his phrase of choice, “Yeah, let‘s hope so. And may the Force be with you.” She gave a slight bow, catching herself with another laugh as she slipped into that old Jedi habit, “Hoo boy, I better hitch a ride before I start spouting mantras.” Given what she might need to do to achieve her goal though, that was arguably not the worst thing that could happen.

“Catch you around, Kal.” She smiled, then turned back to the spaceport with a wave. And with her, that ember of the Force. Small, yes, but where before it had been a mere flicker, it now burned with conviction.

Kal Kal

• Love
Reactions: Kal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom