Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Spotty posting for the next several days.

Be careful what you wish for.
Updates:
  1. OBVIOUS UPDATE- When hospital staff tells you "Oh yeah! Go ahead, get some sleep! Let me shut the light off." That is code for the next member of the staff to come in 45 seconds later and want something from you (usually blood ox.)
  2. When Hospital staff won't bring you water, or ice, or anything to cure your ridiculously dry mouth, it takes asking seven different people why.
  3. When you do get some peace in your room, they forget to shut the door and something loud is going on outside.
  4. Looking at 4 days in ICU due to needing a second surgery tomorrow. (the first one removed the broken knife blade and repaired the damage, the next one finishes the job) 8 days in recovery (sutures).
  5. My wife is mad at me because my nurse is pretty (and to the women reading this, this one is a joke. ;))
  6. As of my birthday, I will officially be retired once and for all. (For my wife, tired of her worrying about me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom