Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Scarecrow sends his salutations!!

I'm new here so don't be too hard on me haha

Anzag is a very social super sp00ky scarecrow (Sith alchemy or something happened here) and has recently been liberated from his servitude due to the death of a former master. Despite being used as an assassin and to guard crops, he's actually quite the friendly guy and wants to explore the galaxy like he never could.

He dances well though :D

ccsIICR.gif

Basically I'm looking to get into some rp with my first character whose 9 parts silly and 1 part straw. I don't really care what he's doing so much so long as he's doing something and not collecting dust in a corner. He doesn't use the Force or anything but he's a friendly guy who wants to be involved in lots of stuff and might learn a thing or two. Mind the crows.

[member="Anzag"]

How would you feel joining a security Force? We could have a place for you at Justice Shipping. (link is bellow) if you like what you see you can come join and run a few jobs with us ;)

ST-2387 'Patriot' said:
Hmm... the [CLASSIFIED] may take an interest in this...
What kinda name is [CLASSIFIED]. I kid. I don't know exactly how Anzag would fit in with whatever y'all have cooking but it's worth a shot. What do I need to do ?

[member="James Justice"]
I'm sure you could find some use for him. I'm in! Just so long as you can provide food for lots of crows and a nice musty broom closet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom